Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 5 ends January February 11th

grantm1999 said:
SMP said:
Scum doc most likely means there's a serial killer.
That's me

That looks like it's just the flavor for the scum chat.

Sorry, I lied earlier. I'm actually indie serial killer, but my wincon is to get rid of the Illuminati. I unlock a new ability once I kill two of them, I can't believe I actually got that guess right last night! Drohn is -surprise- dead as he was cleared town. Was it Chronus who knew the seer? Hit me up OC if you trust me, or the seer yourself do that. Although I don't really care about missing and killing town once or twice, it would be nice to cooperate with the seer to benefit both of us.

Are you saying you killed RG last night?

grantm1999 said:
Sorry, I lied earlier. I'm actually indie serial killer, but my wincon is to get rid of the Illuminati. I unlock a new ability once I kill two of them, I can't believe I actually got that guess right last night! Drohn is -surprise- dead as he was cleared town. Was it Chronus who knew the seer? Hit me up OC if you trust me, or the seer yourself do that. Although I don't really care about missing and killing town once or twice, it would be nice to cooperate with the seer to benefit both of us.

Drohn was the one knowing Seer maybe that's the reason he was killed. I'm wondering do you really need to killed the Illuminati or just see him/her dead

GM DracLord said:
Drohn was the one knowing Seer maybe that's the reason he was killed. I'm wondering do you really need to killed the Illuminati or just see him/her dead

I need to personally kill two but OC I think is supposed to help me accomplish this.

Machamp The Champion said:
Grant, do you know why you were unable to kill someone Night 2 (Night 1)?

I was just told it didn't work, probably because I was roleblocked or someone doctored my target. I will not say who that was but I suspect RG protected them because that person is Illuminati, they are my next target. And yes I killed RG. :D

Well unless your role is magical or something I'm 99% sure you're lying because I roleblocked you last night (N4 not N2).
Also corn bread, the OP states WW was lynched D2 even though it should say D3.

I feel like you're lying but either way, thanks a lot for ruining a fun gambit. I'll explain layer when I'm not on mobile. My first claim is true though.

A fun gambit? I'm trying to help the town as much as I can.
But sure, I'll wait for your explanation.

About the killing RG.. I don't think grant is telling the truth. it just look like he is just covering and taking advantage of the situation to clear himself from possible candidate of Illuminati member

Oh really, rev3ror? Because I role blocked YOU last night! Not really

*cue dramatic music*

For a moment I thought, "but you're the host" then I remembered, "wrong game".

VOTE: GRANT

Yea, gambits like that are bad. What's true? That you're a SK? If so, you're definitely dead.

[Yes, I am in this game, I almost forgot]

So, either rev3rsor or grant is lying. Next we have everyone claiming to have killed RG LOL (jk). And neither has solid proof.

But I have to agree that Indie Serial Killer isn't good for the town. You say that you can kill the mafia, yes, but we can't be sure you'll always kill the right person. Or that your win condition is to just kill them. For all we know, it's that you have to be the only one left, which means you'll also be killing/hurting town.

I won't vote yet though, as there's still time. I'll think more when more new information comes to light.

Out of rev3rsor and grant I'm tend to believe more to rev3rsor. . Since I think claiming a serial killer is way to big of a risk. but either way. if you were not lying your death is also helpful to the town

Vote: grantm1999

Reinforce said:
[Yes, I am in this game, I almost forgot]

So, either rev3rsor or grant is lying. Next we have everyone claiming to have killed RG LOL (jk). And neither has solid proof.

But I have to agree that Indie Serial Killer isn't good for the town. You say that you can kill the mafia, yes, but we can't be sure you'll always kill the right person. Or that your win condition is to just kill them. For all we know, it's that you have to be the only one left, which means you'll also be killing/hurting town.

I won't vote yet though, as there's still time. I'll think more when more new information comes to light.

well I just said I was lying and reversor proves it. My first claim of VT (not having used any OC yet) was true, surprised everyone ignored that. I was thinking if my claim was believed then the seer and maybe other PRs would contact me for me to take advantage of their abilities to minimize my chances of hitting town. But then I'm like hey coalition can just claim coalition to me also if they believe me. But i would need to have everyone who contacts me to prove themselves. So with my twisted logic it was a good idea. You guys should meta more, I always do stuff like this as VT. Too bad reverser had to ruin it so quickly :(

Third sentence^ should be: I was thinking if my [sk] claim was believed,not the VT claim awhile back. Can anyone else see how that was a good idea?

Why? I just explained my horrible logic. I make gambits that I think could pay off huge when I'm VT, maybe it's not the best way to play or how most people play, but it's how I play. I still try to scumhunt and help the town as much as I can whether or not I have a PR.

Hmm... Okay, I think I believe you Grant. That seems like something you'd do if you were Vanilla Town. Even though you revealed our Role Blocker, that was very unlikely and definitely wouldn't have been worth it if you were a Serial Killer, Wolf or Illuminati.

Well, this is just great. Now who do we lynch? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back