Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 5 ends January February 11th

Vote: Grantm1999

Desperation screams scum :/ especially if you're the topic of the vote count.

Looks like we are mostly heading in the same direction

Re: RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 5 ends January February 11th

Shining Goodra said:
Vote: Grantm1999

Desperation screams scum :/ especially if you're the topic of the vote count.

This also us scummy. Tell me, where have you been all this time?

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk

Just... Immediate read on him? I mean, just calling it right there? Why not ask him?

@Shiny_Goodra: How many games have you played in?

^ Not what I meant. I meant that WW on another site, not just this one.

Shining Goodra said:
This is my first ever time playing in this type of forum game, so hopefully there's enough veterans once the game starts to get rolling I can learn from as it progresses. It looks addicting though. :p

^ Ah; thank you.

It appears as though I am mistaken in my theory that SG had a place in the games on other forums, however I must state that we shouldn't make assumptions based on newness. We should treat him just the same as any other.

also, corn bread, nice title by the way.
it's amazing.
brilliant.
/me slow claps.

Haunted Water said:
also, corn bread, nice title by the way.
it's amazing.
brilliant.
* Haunted Water slow claps.

Took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about. :p

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

I was still a bit unsure if I wanted to vote for rev3rsor or not, so I decided to look back through the thread to see if he had done anything suspicious or not. I found this post, which sounds a lot like something that a wolf would say, if you ask me:

rev3rsor said:
I'll just drop my vote here because being the clueless person I am, I don't think I'd be able to find a better lynch target today.
VOTE: WanderingWolf

That's a wolf trying to innocently hop on a bandwagon if I've ever seen one. If he flips wolf, then grant is likely cleared, and if not, I say we continue to look into grant. I'm content with lynching rev3rsor today though.

[v]rev3rsor[/v]

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

TwistedTurtwig said:
I was still a bit unsure if I wanted to vote for rev3rsor or not, so I decided to look back through the thread to see if he had done anything suspicious or not. I found this post, which sounds a lot like something that a wolf would say, if you ask me:

rev3rsor said:
I'll just drop my vote here because being the clueless person I am, I don't think I'd be able to find a better lynch target today.
VOTE: WanderingWolf

That's a wolf trying to innocently hop on a bandwagon if I've ever seen one. If he flips wolf, then grant is likely cleared, and if not, I say we continue to look into grant. I'm content with lynching rev3rsor today though.

[v]rev3rsor[/v]

That's also something rev3rsor does all the time, no matter his alignment.

I find it odd how Grant makes that comment on TT's vote, but not on mine... You wouldn't have happened to do that because you are on a scum team with KoN, did you? Well, that's what I'm guessing. There's no way I'm getting everyone to switch to KoN, so I'll just vote Grant.

Unvote: rev3rsor
Vote: grantm1999

I think it's too late for me to get out of this lynch unfortunately. Go over my posts or remember what I've said after I flip. I'd also like to say that the town need to make MUCH BETTER USE of OC. I have failed to do this at all until today and I think we'd be much better off if we had all been using it. Use caution and reason when doing so though. Don't reveal everything to anyone that's not confotown, unless you have nothing to lose from it. We can turn this game around just play smart. Sorry I wasn't any help earlier in the game.

Of course, the majority of the town could be already abusing the OC blessing and I'm completely unaware of it. I probably would've started talking to a lot more of you right now but there's really no point because I have too many votes and day ends tomorrow. GL town!

Yay peptalks. I probably won't be in this thread anymore until after I'm dead, bye.

There is not really point in me being in this game, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back