Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 7 ends February 23rd

Keeper of Night said:
Machamp The Champion said:
If you guys want to continue talking about this, you should probably do it through PM.

Anyway, what do we do today? I was sure Grant was scum buddies with KoN. I guess it doesn't surprise me that much, considering it's Grant. Looking back on the previous day, I still think KoN seems pretty scummy, due to his pour reasoning for voting Grant, which is unlike his normal playing style, so I'm gonna put my vote on him now. I'm also a little skeptical of Shining Goodra, but for now, I think he's more likely to be town.

Vote:Keeper of Night

I have a few points on this.

1) I never have "pour" reasoning.
2) I was inactive for a large portion of the previous day. Would you have preferred I come back and say "Uh... I have no opinion. Not voting."?
3) I think you should stop tunneling. Like, now. First on grant, who flipped town, and now me. Why shouldn't we be suspecting you instead?

1)
Keeper of Night said:
I was almost inclined to go with grant, but the whole "being scum if you vote me" thing just screams desperation.

VOTE: grantm1999

Maybe not pour reasoning, but this post just seems like scum joining a bandwagon.
2) I would've preferred you give us more reasoning for your vote, as well as what you thought about other people at the time.
3) I'm tunneling? How am I tunneling? When was I tunneling? You're tunneling far more than I am. I never said there wasn't a reason you should be suspicious of me. I guess I'm active, and say things about what I think we should do today. That's about it.

This post is so scummy. There was basically nothing insightful in it that wasn't just straight up wrong.

I think one of us doesn't know what tunneling is. :p

You've been pressuring me since yesterday, and grant before that. Grant flipped town, why am I different?

Seriously dude, anybody jumping a bandwagon seems scummy. Honestly, if I was a wolf, why would I even bother posting? Why put myself in that position? It doesn't make sense.
However, if I was inactive town, you bet the first thing I would do is place a vote on a claimed indie. Now the question is, what other reasoning do you have?

This post is so scummy.
Ok. Instead of just saying "that's scummy" like camo in the other game why not tell me what about it is scummy?

I work 5 days a week 10 hours a day, sorry guys. I'm holding my vote back for a little bit. With all the friendly fire between townies it's best to observe and get these next votes correctly to weed out scum.

Keeper of Night said:
I think one of us doesn't know what tunneling is. :p

I wasn't just pressuring Grant, I was also pressuring you at the same time. Tunneling is only putting pressure/focusing on the same player.

Keeper of Night said:
You've been pressuring me since yesterday, and grant before that. Grant flipped town, why am I different?

If everyone said "well, I was wrong about this player being a wolf, so all my leads must be wrong" we wouldn't be able to lynch anyone. Technically, you're the one who voted for Grant, so by your logic, people should vote for you, lol.

Keeper of Night said:
Seriously dude, anybody jumping a bandwagon seems scummy. Honestly, if I was a wolf, why would I even bother posting? Why put myself in that position? It doesn't make sense.
However, if I was inactive town, you bet the first thing I would do is place a vote on a claimed indie. Now the question is, what other reasoning do you have?

The thing is, you know better than to just jump on a bandwagon. You're also active on other parts of the forum (The Challenge), so you being inactive would be suspicious of you if you were a wolf, or a Townie. And Grant took back his claim before you voted for him, so he was not claimed Indie.

Keeper of Night said:
This post is so scummy.
Ok. Instead of just saying "that's scummy" like camo in the other game why not tell me what about it is scummy?

Okay then. Here is what's scummy about your post:
Machamp The Champion said:
1)
Keeper of Night said:
I was almost inclined to go with grant, but the whole "being scum if you vote me" thing just screams desperation.

VOTE: grantm1999

Maybe not pour reasoning, but this post just seems like scum joining a bandwagon.
2) I would've preferred you give us more reasoning for your vote, as well as what you thought about other people at the time.
3) I'm tunneling? How am I tunneling? When was I tunneling? You're tunneling far more than I am. I never said there wasn't a reason you should be suspicious of me. I guess I'm active, and say things about what I think we should do today. That's about it.

This post is so scummy. There was basically nothing insightful in it that wasn't just straight up wrong.

Everything in this post says how that post is scummy. Here's a more detailed version because I know you're going to say that those aren't good reasons.
Keeper of Night said:
I have a few points on this.

1) I never have "pour" reasoning.
2) I was inactive for a large portion of the previous day. Would you have preferred I come back and say "Uh... I have no opinion. Not voting."?
3) I think you should stop tunneling. Like, now. First on grant, who flipped town, and now me. Why shouldn't we be suspecting you instead?

1) Saying you never have pour reasoning when you actually did, in my opinion, is scummy.
2) (Just realized this one) You're saying that saying "Uh I have no opinion" isn't a good thing, but that's what you said earlier today.
3) Saying I'm tunneling when I'm not scummy. And AtE ("Stop tunneling. Like, now.").

Here's some other reasons involving you in general, for good measure:
- You had barely any reasons for voting for Grant.
- Your arguments against me make no sense, and seem like ones I've seen from pressured wolves in the past, with AtE included ("I think one of us doesn't know what tunneling is." Seriously dude, anybody jumping on a bandwagon seems scummy").
- You aren't contributing much in this game compared to other games you've played in (not limited to WW games).

I'm about to head for bed, and you bombard me with this? Oh dear...

MtC, you should have realized by now that my first reason was a joke.
"Pour" isn't the same as "poor." The latter of which should have been used in your sentence.

I wasn't active in any other section of the forums during that period of time. If you really think I am, just check the conversation between my and Palutena.

I did give an opinion. I read the thread, like I should have. I saw Grant's claim. You can't expect me to NOT vote a claimed killer. In what world does that make sense?

But you know, if you get me voted off, then fine. It's not like this game is making much progress. Killing off one of the few active players definitely seems like a good idea.

I'll be back with a more thorough answer at a later time.

Keeper of Night said:
I wasn't active in any other section of the forums during that period of time. If you really think I am, just check the conversation between my and Palutena.

Oh, okay then. I believe you/too lazy to go back and check.

Wow. Lot's of arguing. Is it just me or is there literally nothing to go off of?

I actually understood what was going on last game I played in... This game nothing is happening :/

MtheW said:
I actually understood what was going on last game I played in... This game nothing is happening :/

Maybe you should have chosen to stay in the game that's actually active. :p

Keeper of Night said:
MtheW said:

Not to mention the host has jumped ship. :p
CB is just on vacation for a little while... On a side note you all better start posting.

Yeah... Is it sad that I legitimately forgot which role I had? :S

Keeper of Night said:
Maybe if you resent the inactive players their roles, they may come back?
Prodding them works the same way :p. Prods will be going out at the end of the day.

TheGuy said:
So do we have any ideas for today?

My idea is lynch Keeper, because I find him very scummy. I really don't have any other strong leads, and we only have 2 days left for this day phase. I would much rather lynch Keeper than no one, and for the sake of the town, I hope everyone agrees that a lynch at this point in the game is better than no lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back