Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 7 ends February 23rd

Machamp The Champion said:
TheGuy said:
So do we have any ideas for today?

My idea is lynch Keeper, because I find him very scummy. I really don't have any other strong leads, and we only have 2 days left for this day phase. I would much rather lynch Keeper than no one, and for the sake of the town, I hope everyone agrees that a lynch at this point in the game is better than no lynch.

I think you're just taking advantage of the fact that most players are inactive.
Seriously, I'm one of the few plays who are at least trying to be active.

I think I'll have to go back and see why exactly you think I'm scummy, because I honestly forgot. Something about bandwagon jumping? I do believe I already settled this.

Keeper of Night said:
My idea is lynch Keeper, because I find him very scummy. I really don't have any other strong leads, and we only have 2 days left for this day phase. I would much rather lynch Keeper than no one, and for the sake of the town, I hope everyone agrees that a lynch at this point in the game is better than no lynch.

I think you're just taking advantage of the fact that most players are inactive.

I think I'll have to go back and see why exactly you think I'm scummy, because I honestly forgot. Something about bandwagon jumping? I do believe I already settled this.

Then what do you think we should do? You've barely said anything about who we should lynch, and we're 2 days away from the deadline. I'm the only person in this game right now trying to push for any sort of lynch. At least I'm trying to get something done today. If you actually tried to lynch someone today, I might have second thoughts about you.

And I still believe you jumping on Grants wagon was scummy. You've played enough games with Grant to know he would pull something like claiming serial killer, and even if you don't like to use previous knowledge of players to determine what their alignment is, what player is dumb enough to claim serial killer without a solid reason (see the blank game for a good reason to claim serial killer)?

Keeper of Night said:

Then what do you think we should do? You've barely said anything about who we should lynch, and we're 2 days away from the deadline. I'm the only person in this game right now trying to push for any sort of lynch. At least I'm trying to get something done today. If you actually tried to lynch someone today, I might have second thoughts about you.

And I still believe you jumping on Grants wagon was scummy. You've played enough games with Grant to know he would pull something like claiming serial killer, and even if you don't like to use previous knowledge of players to determine what their alignment is, what player is dumb enough to claim serial killer without a solid reason (see the blank game for a good reason to claim serial killer)?

If I was town (which I am) I wouldn't be pointing random fingers because there is NOTHING to go off of. Maybe tomorrow after Camo sends out reminders.
And even if I did anything now, you'd call me scum for just doing what you said to do.

He flipped vanilla anyway, which means he was lying. Are you trying to tell me that claiming killer and then villy isn't scummy?

Keeper of Night said:

If I was town (which I am) I wouldn't be pointing random fingers because there is NOTHING to go off of. Maybe tomorrow after Camo sends out reminders.
And even if I did anything now, you'd call me scum for just doing what you said to do.

He flipped vanilla anyway, which means he was lying. Are you trying to tell me that claiming killer and then villy isn't scummy?

What makes you think there will be more info tomorrow? If we don't lynch anyone, we will be in this exact same position tomorrow. Even with more players active, do you expect a wolf to just slip? Or for the Seer to claim? Even if you are town (which I sincerely doubt at this point), I would much rather lynch you than no one (unless you were some super-important power role).

It's not scummy. Explain to me why that is scummy, or why a Serial Killer, Wolf, or Illuminati would do that. Saying "this is obviously scummy" isn't convincing me that it is. And of course he was lying, that's what I was saying. But he did tell the truth about being a Vanilla Townie. You're the one saying it was more likely that he'd be scum. I definitely can't see a wolf doing that, and I can maaaaaaaaaaaybe see an Illuminati or Serial Killer doing that, but I think overall, it is much more like a townie thing to do, especially with Grant being the one doing it.

I hope people are noticing how scummy he is at this point. He's using bad and straight up false logic (read: He flipped Vanilla anyway, which means he was lying), brushing off and ignoring all my logical points (read all the times he hasn't explained why claiming Serial Killer is scummy), scolding me for trying to move the town closer to lynching scum, pushing us to wait until something pops up before we vote, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Keeper of Night said:

What makes you think there will be more info tomorrow? If we don't lynch anyone, we will be in this exact same position tomorrow. Even with more players active, do you expect a wolf to just slip? Or for the Seer to claim? Even if you are town (which I sincerely doubt at this point), I would much rather lynch you than no one (unless you were some super-important power role).
I was simply suggesting that if more people were active, we'd have a better chance of actually reaching a good lynch. If you really want a vote, why don't we vote off one of those people who keep popping in here to not get modkilled, and then leave? Tell me why that's not more scummy then anything I've done.

It's not scummy. Explain to me why that is scummy, or why a Serial Killer, Wolf, or Illuminati would do that. Saying "this is obviously scummy" isn't convincing me that it is. And of course he was lying, that's what I was saying. But he did tell the truth about being a Vanilla Townie. You're the one saying it was more likely that he'd be scum. I definitely can't see a wolf doing that, and I can maaaaaaaaaaaybe see an Illuminati or Serial Killer doing that, but I think overall, it is much more like a townie thing to do, especially with Grant being the one doing it.
I never said it was "obviously scummy." Believe me, you can see how annoyed I am with you doing the exact same thing. I try to not do that. I already told you what I found scummy about him. He claimed, got countered, and then quickly changed his claim.

I hope people are noticing how scummy he is at this point. He's using bad and straight up false logic (read: He flipped Vanilla anyway, which means he was lying), brushing off and ignoring all my logical points (read all the times he hasn't explained why claiming Serial Killer is scummy), scolding me for trying to move the town closer to lynching scum, pushing us to wait until something pops up before we vote, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.
Excuse me... what logical points? You have absolutely nothing against me that I haven't already addressed. I haven't explained why being a serial killer is scummy because that was never my point. I'm not scolding you, I'm stating that its a stupid idea to vote off one of the two active players. Those two players are you and me. Hell yes I want us to wait. The wolves are probably just staying "inactive" while we bash at each other. They will win this unless the players start playing.

Replies in bold.

And you do realize that a serial killer is a harmful role against the town, right?
Not saying that's why I voted him, I've already made that clear. But just asking.

Keeper of Night said:
I was simply suggesting that if more people were active, we'd have a better chance of actually reaching a good lynch. If you really want a vote, why don't we vote off one of those people who keep popping in here to not get modkilled, and then leave? Tell me why that's not more scummy then anything I've done.

The only reason you're active is because I'm (for lack of a better word) attacking you.

I don't know, why don't we? Y'know, getting someone else lynched is a way to safe yourself from getting lynch. I give you my word that I won't find it scummy if you decide to vote for 1 of them. As I've said many a time, all I want is to lynch somebody. Personally, I think in general, those lynches very rarely give you something to go off of, because those players usually don't post much, so you can't get a feel for who might be scum based off of those lynches.

I originally thought it was because you're normally an active player, but weren't active during that time, but the responses you've given ended up being very scummy. Now I know that you were inactive for a reason, but I'm still pushing for your lynch now because I find you scummy because of your posts.

Keeper of Night said:
I never said it was "obviously scummy." Believe me, you can see how annoyed I am with you doing the exact same thing. I try to not do that. I already told you what I found scummy about him. He claimed, got countered, and then quickly changed his claim.

But you did say "You can't expect me to NOT vote a claimed killer." (copy/pasted from post #584) which means basically the same thing.

I'm repeating what I say because if I don't, you'll act like I never said it and say I never said it. At least, that's what other people seem to do all the time. People always complain when Camoclone doesn't bring up his past reasons, so finding out that someone is annoyed by it makes it seem like there's no pleasing people at this point.

I still don't think your reasoning for lynching Grant was a good reason. If you can't say anything that you haven't already said, then you're not convincing me. And you just have to accept that. I'd like to remind you that a few days prior to him claiming Serial Killer, he claimed VT. It seems like you forgot about that.

Keeper of Night said:
Excuse me... what logical points? You have absolutely nothing against me that I haven't already addressed. I haven't explained why being a serial killer is scummy because that was never my point. I'm not scolding you, I'm stating that its a stupid idea to vote off one of the two active players. Those two players are you and me. Hell yes I want us to wait. The wolves are probably just staying "inactive" while we bash at each other. They will win this unless the players start playing.

My "logical points" being you're trying to get the town to do nothing today. Again, if you have nothing new to say about this, then don't address it. I'm only bringing it up to address one of your points.

"Addressed" is not the same thing as "convinced".

Then what was your point? I've read all your posts after your vote for Grant several times within the last half-hour, and I still have no idea what your point it. Could you please explain it to me?

"Scolding" was just one of those big words I like to use to give my posts some variety. I guess it doesn't really fit in that context.

Read my first paragraph.

Again, I don't think we'll get anywhere tomorrow if we have no lynch, so I think we should lynch someone.

Keeper of Night said:
And you do realize that a serial killer is a harmful role against the town, right?
Not saying that's why I voted him, I've already made that clear. But just asking.

Yes, I know Serial Killers are bad for the town.

Sorry for the wall of text, and for repeating a lot of things I've said previously, but I'm trying to address everything you said, which is something you've been doing with me as well.

But you did say "You can't expect me to NOT vote a claimed killer." (copy/pasted from post #584) which means basically the same thing.
Because, as you saw the at the bottom of my last post, serial killers are not generally a good thing to keep around.

I'll have a better response in the morning.

Hmmm, that escalated quickly.. seems like KoN has enough proof to prove himself town, but what about Machamp? Anyone else have thoughts on this whole argument they're having? I figure you guys are both town fighting over nothing, can we all get along and rid the game of the correct players (scum).

The attack on Keeper has run it's course and I believe he's town. However, I'd be fairly worried of Machamp because he seems to be tunneling Keeper a bit.

The game day was uneventful. Nothing really happened aside from a little argument. A few votes were thrown around but nothing major. The town went to bed knowing that the wolves still were lurking out there... somewhere.

Night 8 begins now and ends 2/28/14 (No specific time)

RE: Werewolf XIX: Night 8 ends 2/28/14

The night was long. A shady individual stood in front of, and approached a small house."These fools think they can destroy the Illumina-" BANG
The 2nd amendment held true that night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following morning it was discovered that Sillykyle had been murdered in his sleep.Sillykyle was:
corn bread said:
You are a town-aligned Neighborizer.

Night ability-Each night you may PM me the name of a player, you will form a temporary mason group with the player that you targeted and will be able to communicate with them outside the game. The mason groups only last one night.

Win condition:Eliminate all threats to the town

TheGuy was also discovered dead in someones front lawn.

TheGuy was:
corn bread said:
You are the Illuminati rolecop.

Night ability-Each night you may PM me the name of a player, you will receive that players entire role PM.

Masonry-You may discuss with your fellow Illuminati members(whose names will be sent to you in a separate PM) outside the game.

Win condition:The Illuminati make up 1/2 the remaining players or nothing can prevent that from happening

Day 9 ends March 14th at 5:00 PM GMT
17 players are alive. It takes 9 to lynch.

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 9 ends 12/3/14

So we lost a mason and a (I think Illuminati counts as scum, but without the kill I assume) scum seer.
That's essentially a town PR and a scum (?) PR. Not too bad, especially since the seer is such a powerful role.

Are people going to be active this game?
*sigh* Fine, whatever.

I know who killed SK, but I doubt there are enough active townies to lynch him.
In fact, I'd be willing to bet that I'm the last of them.

VOTE: Machamp The Champion

Mind telling me what you were doing with SK last night?
I cannot wait to see what you come up with (it specifically says you killed him, so you better include an explanation for that as well).

I highly doubt that any scum would risk a fake claim this late in the game, so I'll take Keeper's word on this one.

VOTE: Machamp the Champion

Keeper of Night said:
Are people going to be active this game?
*sigh* Fine, whatever.

I know who killed SK, but I doubt there are enough active townies to lynch him.
In fact, I'd be willing to bet that I'm the last of them.

VOTE: Machamp The Champion

Mind telling me what you were doing with SK last night?
I cannot wait to see what you come up with (it specifically says you killed him, so you better include an explanation for that as well).

Didn't we get into this exact same dilemma in Troll Mafia? I guess it comes with the price of being the only 2 players that stay active in games where everyone else is inactive, lol.

Okay fine, I'm the a Town Vigilante. Every night on a multiple of 4 (basically it's every other night) I get to kill someone. I killed sillykyle because firstly: I looked back at the previous days and found his reasoning for lynching James really scummy (he had a "grudge" on him), and secondly: he's normally an active player who suddenly stopped being active when we needed active players. I didn't kill you because if you were dead, we wouldn't have any leads for today. I realize claiming this will get me killed by the wolves tonight, but I was going to be lynched if I didn't.

The real question here is: how did you track me if the town tracker is dead? You must be either an Illuminati Tracker or a Wolf Tracker. That along with the fact that you didn't want to lynch anyone yesterday is so incredibly scummy.

VOTE:Keeper of Night
(No one's going to get hammered in this game.)

Keeper of Night said:
Mind telling me why my flavor depicted you as mafia?

And now you're saying you can find out my alignment along with tracking who I targeted because you forgot the town tracker was already dead. I find it hard to believe that there's a power that lets you see my entire role PM and who I targeted this night, especially in a game where all the roles are fairly bland. My guess is you're Illuminati Tracker, and are banking on me lying and being Mafia. I really hope the rest of you believe me, and the doctor protects me, but somehow I doubt any of that will happen...

Also, why is there a neighborizer in an outside communication game? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back