Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 9 ends 12/3/14

Frustration sets in...
How? I can't give you my results without giving away what I am/who I'm in contact with. Can you not see that I'm (we're) keeping the wolves guessing?

I'm on contact with Goodra now. If I decide to trust him... Maybe I'll send you something Celv.

Celever said:
Anyway, people fill me in on what's happened in this game OTHER than KoN and MTC having a huge argument. I've had no OC yet, so I can't know.

Absolutely nothing.

Keeper of Night said:
I never said the PR wasn't me, I just said it might not be me.

Keeper of Night said:
I am not (or am I?) getting information from another player.

Freaking... God. You're turning into Camoclone, Keeper. I really don't see how anyone thinks Keeper is town. I hope you guys do the right thing and lynch him. Him surviving today would be one of the most miraculous wolf/Indie group maneuvers I've ever seen on Pokebeach.

Shining Goodra said:
So far this is 1 on 1 bickering with lack of proof on both sides..

I think him constantly changing/adding to his story, plus publicly stating that he didn't want anyone lynched yesterday, plus refusing to tell us where he got this information from is plenty of proof. If you have more proof against anyone else, we can lynch them tomorrow.

I really dont even care anymore, this game isn't active at all.
And neither one of us will reach enough votes to be lynched anyway, will we?

I you somehow get lynched and flip town, I'll eat my hat and be lynched the next day.
If I somehow get lynched and flip town, you'll be lynched the next day.
If you flip wolf, I'm clean and vice versa.

Either way, one of us should be lynched today. If just for the sake of getting one scum killed, I may very well vote for myself before the day is over. I'll just wait until some others have a chance to read the thread.

Except I know his alignment is mafia, and he never said anything about a miller role.

This is why, MtC, I never brought up your alignment until I questioned your kill. I wanted to see if you'd say anything about that. But you didn't, so yeah...

Keeper of Night said:
Except I know his alignment is mafia, and he never said anything about a miller role.

This is why, MtC, I never brought up your alignment until I questioned your kill. I wanted to see if you'd say anything about that. But you didn't, so yeah...

If I was Town Vig and Miller, what would I gain from claiming Miller when you pointed out that I killed sillykyle? I would've said I killed sillykyle (like I did), then once you pointed out that I was a wolf, I would've claimed that I also had a Miller power. I don't have one, so obviously I have no reason to say I do.

Machamp The Champion said:
Celever said:
Anyway, people fill me in on what's happened in this game OTHER than KoN and MTC having a huge argument. I've had no OC yet, so I can't know.

Absolutely nothing.

Pretty much, yeah. This game is being pretty inactive, as it is being completely overshadowed by Seleno City.

Keeper of Night said:
I never said the PR wasn't me, I just said it might not be me.

Keeper of Night said:
I am not (or am I?) getting information from another player.

Freaking... God. You're turning into Camoclone, Keeper. I really don't see how anyone thinks Keeper is town. I hope you guys do the right thing and lynch him. Him surviving today would be one of the most miraculous wolf/Indie group maneuvers I've ever seen on Pokebeach.

I feel like either you're right, or KoN is a simply luring in the lynch for some reason. I'm going to go with the former, as the latter I have no real reason to think he's doing that. Unless he's using reverse psychology.

Which is great in Resistance w/ Merlin rules...

[v]Keeper of Night[/v]

Where is your actual proof Kecleon? Seems like you're only jumping on the wagon, which is scummy.

^ I have none. He just seems rather scummy at the moment with his whole "Might be me might not" thing. It's silly; just say "my source" and no one will know whether or not it's you. You are your own source. Plus, he kept saying that his "flavor" outed MtC as scum, which is absurd. There is literally no flavor text in this game.

KoN is full of it... Our numbers are getting lower and lower so he wants to go after what HE sees as a threat. Even though they're both town, which is why I'm trying to prevent them from ousting each other.

Why vote with no proof though? KoN at least tried to bring in reasons and proof he thought he hand, most wagon hoppers are scum.

Yes, KoN is full of it. Why don't you vote him then? lol.

Our numbers are getting lower and lower and we are getting weaker and weaker and weaker. This is not good for our standing but many of us do believe that KoN is scum. We have substantial evidence -- mainly his back-pedaling, inability to provide a reliable source for his information etc.. It honestly makes little sense... I'm sorry, KoN, but your story doesn't add up and it's had so much stuff added to it now that it is twisted beyond belief. Make one post with the story in it don't kind of go "Well MTC is scum" *MTC brings up a fantabulous point against the story* "OH ALSO this happened" etc. etc..

If you read back through game history it is easy to tell they're both townies, anyone jumping on the wagon screams scum to me.

Shining Goodra said:
KoN is full of it... Our numbers are getting lower and lower so he wants to go after what HE sees as a threat. Even though they're both town, which is why I'm trying to prevent them from ousting each other.

Why vote with no proof though? KoN at least tried to bring in reasons and proof he thought he hand, most wagon hoppers are scum.
You're right. Maybe I should stop seeing mafia as a threat then? Then let me go hug MtC instead.

Celever said:
Yes, KoN is full of it. Why don't you vote him then? lol.

Our numbers are getting lower and lower and we are getting weaker and weaker and weaker. This is not good for our standing but many of us do believe that KoN is scum. We have substantial evidence -- mainly his back-pedaling, inability to provide a reliable source for his information etc.. It honestly makes little sense... I'm sorry, KoN, but your story doesn't add up and it's had so much stuff added to it now that it is twisted beyond belief. Make one post with the story in it don't kind of go "Well MTC is scum" *MTC brings up a fantabulous point against the story* "OH ALSO this happened" etc. etc..

What on earth are you even trying to talk about?
Oh, you want the whole thing because you wont go back and read?
Here:
1) MtC killed SK.
2) MtC's alignment is mafia.

I honestly cannot spell it out any clearer.

Goodra, I don't know why you're trying to defend both of us. But because you are I know you're town. Otherwise, you'd just side with MtC like Kecleon is.

I don't even care about this game anymore. The only active players are scum and straggling townies.

Here's an idea. Let's lynch me today, and when my role flips you can all lynch MtC and look into Kecleon (assuming you aren't all wolves like I think you are).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back