Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 9 ends 12/3/14

##BACKPEDAL

But yeah I am with Goodra in that KoN and MTC are both townies. I've felt it all along, tbh. Actually not at the start. Actually no I really don't KoN could still be playing mindgames I think he probs is lol.

Celever said:
##BACKPEDAL

But yeah I am with Goodra in that KoN and MTC are both townies. I've felt it all along, tbh. Actually not at the start. Actually no I really don't KoN could still be playing mindgames I think he probs is lol.

That's not backpedaling. I haven't added anything to my story other then those two points.
I'm always playing mind games. However, I'm not lying.

Keeper of Night said:
Celever said:
##BACKPEDAL

That's not backpedaling. I haven't added anything to my story other then those two points.

Meh you didn't understand the post. It was a crap post anyway. My point though, is that you did add info to your claim very quickly. Scummily, too. "I found that MTC killed sillykyle last night!" *MTC claims vig* "OH AND THE FLAVOUR SAID YOU WERE MAFIA!!!!". That is a desparate attempt to not let go of something which you thought you had. Y'know what? I actually do think this is town vs town now.

##UNVOTE: Keeper Of Night

I'm doing it this where because I cba to get an unvote code rn. Let me know if this works camo! :D

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:

Meh you didn't understand the post. It was a crap post anyway. My point though, is that you did add info to your claim very quickly. Scummily, too. "I found that MTC killed sillykyle last night!" *MTC claims vig* "OH AND THE FLAVOUR SAID YOU WERE MAFIA!!!!". That is a desparate attempt to not let go of something which you thought you had. Y'know what? I actually do think this is town vs town now.

##UNVOTE: Keeper Of Night

I'm doing it this where because I cba to get an unvote code rn. Let me know if this works camo! :D

First of all, I never said it that way.
Secondly, I already pointed out why I did that. If MtC claimed vigil with a miller ability, I would have left him alone.
He didn't, so I had to pressure him. He still hasn't explained why his alignment showed as mafia, and he can't at this point.

Oh, so NOW your source tells you the alignment straight up, it's nothing to do with flavour!

Keeper MTC answered your miller stuff incredibly well anyway a page or two ago. You should see it.

Celever said:
Oh, so NOW your source tells you the alignment straight up, it's nothing to do with flavour!

Keeper MTC answered your miller stuff incredibly well anyway a page or two ago. You should see it.

Flavor depicts alignment as mafia = alignment is shown as mafia.

Hardly. Flavour is something which you get and it gives you a hint at what used what on you. For example, in a game with a mafia and a werewolf, if you were killed by a werewolf it would be more like "you hit ripped apart by a beast" if it was mafia it would say "you got shot by a silhouette". Alignment shown as mafia is literal results.

Sounds like who ever told you MtC was scum is a undercover scum brother o.0

Celever said:
Hardly. Flavour is something which you get and it gives you a hint at what used what on you. For example, in a game with a mafia and a werewolf, if you were killed by a werewolf it would be more like "you hit ripped apart by a beast" if it was mafia it would say "you got shot by a silhouette". Alignment shown as mafia is literal results.

But with the minimum flavor in this game, it's a lot more simple then that. :p

Keeper of Night said:
Celever said:

But with the minimum flavor in this game, it's a lot more simple then that. :p

Then post the bloody flavour in the thread or pm it to me. What's it gonna harm you if the mafia DO get it? I would want it far more if I was the uninformed village than the much more informed mafia lmao stop being so paranoid.

As you seem on the fence and not completely aligned one way or the other...
I PM'd you, take it or leave it.
Not posting here because that would give too much away.

Can you resend my role. I need to recheck it.. I lost my original coy

Good job Drac, now you want to get into the game. You're probably town right?

Celever said:
##VOTE: Machamp The Champion

Is this because of the results Keeper sent you? Not that I've seen them, but it can't be that hard to fake results in this game.

Keeper of Night said:
Shining Goodra said:
KoN is full of it... Our numbers are getting lower and lower so he wants to go after what HE sees as a threat. Even though they're both town, which is why I'm trying to prevent them from ousting each other.

Why vote with no proof though? KoN at least tried to bring in reasons and proof he thought he hand, most wagon hoppers are scum.
You're right. Maybe I should stop seeing mafia as a threat then? Then let me go hug MtC instead.

Celever said:
Yes, KoN is full of it. Why don't you vote him then? lol.

Our numbers are getting lower and lower and we are getting weaker and weaker and weaker. This is not good for our standing but many of us do believe that KoN is scum. We have substantial evidence -- mainly his back-pedaling, inability to provide a reliable source for his information etc.. It honestly makes little sense... I'm sorry, KoN, but your story doesn't add up and it's had so much stuff added to it now that it is twisted beyond belief. Make one post with the story in it don't kind of go "Well MTC is scum" *MTC brings up a fantabulous point against the story* "OH ALSO this happened" etc. etc..

What on earth are you even trying to talk about?
Oh, you want the whole thing because you wont go back and read?
Here:
1) MtC killed SK.
2) MtC's alignment is mafia.

I honestly cannot spell it out any clearer.

Okay, how about this: Send me what you got sent with necessary edits to protect the identities of those involved, and I will most likely change my vote and go for the lynch on MTC. You being so tight-lipped about this is making me believe you less, but this post makes me want to believe you.

Until MtC gets lynched, flips town, then everyone remaining lynched KoN and then he flips town. After that there's no hope for town at all and everyone might as well agree on GG...

I just don't know who to trust Kecleon, that's why I'm worried about sending off this information... Can't have everyone dying.
Would you be satisfied if I sent you part of what I know?

Goodra, I am 99% sure that MtC will flip scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back