Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 9 ends 12/3/14

^ It's fine. Someone already sent me the message.

*Uses Markiplier voice*: POOF

[uv]Keeper of Night[/uv]

[v]Machamp The Champion[/v]

Does everyone have this message but me at this point? Lol. My vote's been on Machamp from the beginning though, so I guess it's not totally necessary.

Goodra, we gain more from this lynch than not voting anyone out. Think about it: The village will 100% vote one of these two out at some point, be it in the future or in the past. The more no lynches you pull, the less the majority comes until... poof. We're still trying to get rid of MTC and not moving on on day 20 and the werewolves just won. It's better to get it over and done with now.

To me, Goodra seems to be awfully sure that both MtC and Keeper are town. And now he's campaigning for no lynch this far into the game? That seems awfully scummy to me. If we lynch MtC and he flips wolf, I don't think it would be a bad idea to grill Goodra tomorrow.

I'm only no voting because it's not hard to tell there both town, why let them take out each other when towns numbers are so low to begin with?

Assuming I'm trying to save town but still calling me scum seems scummy to me.

Shining Goodra said:
I'm only no voting because it's not hard to tell there both town, why let them take out each other when towns numbers are so low to begin with?

Quotes or they're scum.

Shining Goodra said:

That's actually really bad logic. You keep saying that they're both town, yet you have no evidence to prove so. Keeper, on the other hand, has direct knowledge from some sort of tracker/flavor cop that Machamp killed Sillykyle last night. I think I'll stick with the hard facts.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Shining Goodra said:

That's actually really bad logic. You keep saying that they're both town, yet you have no evidence to prove so. Keeper, on the other hand, has direct knowledge from some sort of tracker/flavor cop that Machamp killed Sillykyle last night. I think I'll stick with the hard facts.

Well of course I won't give up a source or my role.. Also I'm in contact with KoN as well, if he trusts you enough he can talk to you about what he and I did.

TwistedTurtwig said:
I don't think it would be a bad idea to grill Goodra tomorrow.

I've never had grilled Goodra before. Actually, that sounds gross. It'd be all gooey and burnt and just... yuck.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Shining Goodra said:

Well obviously, Keeper doesn't, because I'm town.

I guess a lynch on me is better than no one. At least that way you'll know who to lynch tomorrow. I really hope you do know who to lynch tomorrow. Here's a hint: His name starts with "Keeper" and ends with "of Night".

When you flip town that's what will happen... KoN will be next on the lynch list... but until he flips town as well then everyone else is kicking themselves for not llistening to me..

Shining Goodra said:
When you flip town that's what will happen... KoN will be next on the lynch list... but until he flips town as well then everyone else is kicking themselves for not llistening to me..

And if he flips scum you'll be a prime suspect, won't you?

So you'll die and then you will explain your reasoning?

f45.gif

I want to like that post so badly.
but yes. That point makes so little sense I don't even...

rev3rsor said:
I want to like that post so badly.
but yes. That point makes so little sense I don't even...

Hello Rev, and thank you for coming in here and making another tiny post that doesn't help us just to avoid modkill.
What are your thoughts on the day so far?

sorry.
okay so I've re-read all of today and yesterday carefully to pick up anything useful...
So you (KoN) and MTC are in this big argument, where MTC is scum because a source tells you (or you have some ability to find out) that.
Goodra is defending both KoN and MTC, and TT is like a more active version of me (in a nutshell, today).
Also one thing I noticed, drac posted something yester-gameday twice, one saying '1st limit' and the second saying 'LIMITBREAK'. I'm assuming this has some significance, and the most logical thing I can think of is that it gives him a one-use kill which he used on TheGuy (Illuminati wouldn't kill themselves, right?).
Depending on whether MTC flips scum today or not (if he gets lynched) then I think we'll have a pretty good idea on at least one scum tomorrow.
But just for now, I'll go with Vote: Machamp The Champion

No, as in I won't give up how I come across knowing they're both townies, unless I trust you or I'm lynched off. When MtC flips town though KoN is next on the list in theory anyway. Which would result in 2 townies gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back