Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 9 ends 12/3/14

Your alignment is mafia, and you killed SK. I'm not claiming tracker, cop, seer, or whatever right now.
Even if I was illuminati, the village has no reason to leave you alive.

But with the amount of village actually active, I don't see the point in denying that you (or the Illumi) have already won.

Keeper of Night said:
Your alignment is mafia, and you killed SK. I'm not claiming tracker, cop, seer, or whatever right now.

Well, you've sure convinced me. I guess since you said I'm Mafia with no proof whatsoever, I should vote for myself.

Vote:Ma-

Keeper of Night said:
Mind telling me why my flavor depicted you as mafia?

If you're telling the truth, why have you been constantly changing your story every time I point out a hole in your claim? If anyone else in this game actually posts, please vote for KoN. I have no doubt that he's Illuminati at this point.

Machamp The Champion said:
Keeper of Night said:

Well, you've sure convinced me. I guess since you said I'm Mafia with no proof whatsoever, I should vote for myself.

Vote:Ma-
No proof that you know of.

Keeper of Night said:
Mind telling me why my flavor depicted you as mafia?

If you're telling the truth, why have you been constantly changing your story every time I point out a hole in your claim? If anyone else in this game actually posts, please vote for KoN. I have no doubt that he's Illuminati at this point.

I haven't been changing my story. I've said that I saw you (mafia) kill SK.
There are no ifs, ands, or buts to this.

Keeper of Night said:
I haven't been changing my story. I've said that I saw you (mafia) kill SK.

You're right, you haven't. You just didn't include information until I proved your story wrong and you needed to add something so it became believable again.

Keeper of Night said:
There are no ifs, ands, or buts to this.

Except that no one has any reason to believe you. If a Tracker PM'd you their results, out them as scum! The town Tracker is dead and whoever that is is not town.

Clearly this is getting out of hand.. or is it a plot to weed out scum? Either way I don't see why 2 townies are voting each other.. stick together guys.. can't afford to lose any more...

Shining Goodra said:
Clearly this is getting out of hand.. or is it a plot to weed out scum? Either way I don't see why 2 townies are voting each other.. stick together guys.. can't afford to lose any more...

No... A townie is voting scum.
I'm the town, MtC is the scum. If course, he wants us to believe the opposite.

Machamp, when I get to a computer I'll probably be able to for a more thorough reply, but...
I am not (or am I?) getting information from another player. I did add information, you're right, and I see that. But I haven't changed my story at all.

OK finally posting lol. I was too busy in my scumchat

Anyway, people fill me in on what's happened in this game OTHER than KoN and MTC having a huge argument. I've had no OC yet, so I can't know.

PM me please, I have no idea who to talk to in this game but I will respond to all and every PM I get.

Celever, I found out last night that MtC has the alignment of mafia and he killed SK.
The best thing you can do now is vote him.

Keeper of Night said:
Celever, I found out last night that MtC has the alignment of mafia and he killed SK.
The best thing you can do now is vote him.

How many seers have died already in this game? Also, PM me the flavour in the next 5 minutes, I'll check if you are online in that time so you can't make a decent fake.

Why should I trust you?
If you're MtC's scum buddy, you'll want to know if I'm getting information myself or from someone else.

Forgive me, but you aren't getting any PM from me any time soon.

[v]Keeper Of Night[/v]

No evidence no trust. IMO this info is now fabricated. If you are getting it from another source test said person first.

I've already told you everything I know.
If you were really town, you'd help lynch MtC.

If MtC really was the vigil and I was a wolf, why reveal myself and get him lynched when I could just kill him myself?
The only reason MtC didn't kill me last night was because it would make him look suspicious due to our argument yesterday.

I PM'd you Keeper, js.

Anyway... KoN like I said is your source absolutely reliable? Also the reason why you might out yourself as wolf is because this is in the later stretch of the game -- 2 kills are better than 1. I haven't read back but you also might have felt in danger.

Celever said:
You really need to talk to me more. You have given absolutely no evidence about why I should vote MTC other than you having an inforole... but you don't even want to show me the flavour! And then you said "OH WAIT THE SEER ISN'T ACTUALLY ME" so you are talking about untrustworthy sources like they are facts on top of that. You are far too scummy right now, sorry. A lynch on you probably won't be hard today.

Let me respond to this nonsense PM first.
I'm on my phone, which means that the page stays open and it always seems like I'm online. I'm not ignoring you.
No, I don't want to show you the flavor, you're right. And I believe I already explained why.
I never said the PR wasn't me, I just said it might not be me. And either way, I know it's a trustworthy source. And MtC being scum is a fact.
You're dead wrong. A lynch on me is the worst option today.

Your post here is ALSO nonsense.
If I wanted two kills, I'd leave the vig, not kill him. How stupid do you think I am really?
Let's look at these two scenarios:

A) I'm a wolf/indie/scum and MtC is town vigil.
If I was purposely leading a lynch on him, I'd be voted the next day because I obviously wasn't town. Incase you didn't know, that means I lose.

B) I'm town and MtC is wolf.
I found out that he's scum, and am trying to get him lynched, which means one wolf dead.

Now I'll apologize for my tone both in and out of thread. I do not appreciate people spamming my PM box for no reason.

What are the rules about PMing people anyway? All this townie vs townie is madness. I'm holding onto my vote for now, I doubt anyone posting on here is scum now is scum..

Shining Goodra said:
I'm going to hold on to my vote until there's substantial proof.

I want to like this so much...

KoN you're going to have to bite the bullet. You want to advocate a lynch on somebody who many believe to be town. I believe him to be town and I've only started looking at this game for like a day. You are saying that you have "results" on him but in actual fact they are fabricated and/or from a shoddy source. You fail to provide flavour which further implies the fabrication of said results and you are arguing a hell of a lot with MTC for pretty much no reason. The only thing which you have done all day is prove that you are scum, or when on the brink of lynch if you can provide the source of your information we can lynch him/her instead.

(I haven't read your last post yet, g2g though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back