Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 9 ends 12/3/14

^ simply that
I know I haven't done awfully much this game, but the thing that's sticking out to me the most is that people such as you (referring to goodra) are saying stuff without backing it up. This is a werewolf game; how can I trust you if you're telling me something is true when you could juts as easily be lying?

Can you not count past potato?? I clearly said I don't vote without clearly knowing someone is scum.

Considering all I've done was trying to protect townies I'm definitely scum *sarcasm*

Then again, what you just posted celever is the scummiest thing I've read, you'd think if MtC flips town I was actually telling the truth? but I'd be lynched either way? Where is your actual proof that I'm scum? Even though losing 2 townies seems to be good for you.

VOTE: Celever

I'm not voting MtC, you can cry me a river.

I'm only voting you because it seems me not voting someone adds too much butt hurt on you, so I'll vote for you.

Shining Goodra said:
Even I'm not voting MtC, you can cry me a river.

living-water.gif

Shining Goodra said:
Can you not count past potato?? I clearly said I don't vote without clearly knowing someone is scum.

Considering all I've done was trying to protect townies I'm definitely scum *sarcasm*

Then again, what you just posted celever is the scummiest thing I've read, you'd think if MtC flips town I was actually telling the truth? but I'd be lynched either way? Where is your actual proof that I'm scum? Even though losing 2 townies seems to be good for you.

VOTE: Celever

I'm not voting MtC, you can cry me a river.

Nice OMGUS

Much bickering was had in the town today,and there was barely enough of a collective among the citizrns to lynch Machamp The Champion.

Machamp was:
corn bread said:
You are the mafia strongman.

Night ability-Once for the whole game, you may PM me at night that you will use this ability. When you use this ability the mafia's night kill target is guaranteed to die that night.

Masonry-You may discuss with your fellow mafia members(whose names will be sent to you in a separate PM) outside the game.

Win condition:The mafia make up 1/2 the remaining players or nothing can prevent that from happening
So much arguing to keep safe a coalition member? The citizens returned to their homes with suspicion in their hearts. Everyone slept uneasily that night

Night 10 ends 16/3/14 at 8:00 PM GMT

RE: Werewolf XIX: Night 10 ends 16/3/14

Everyone slept with varying suspicions of each other that night due to the previous day's lynch;only a select few bothered to wake up and act on those suspicions though.

Upon the day's start it was discovered that no one had died over the night, and in fact it seemed that no struggle had occurred at all.

Day 11 ends March 29th at 5:00 PM GMT.
16 players are alive, takes 9 to lynch.

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 11 ends 29/3/14

I suppose this means the other mafia members are inactive, and I don't know any others actually (though I could begin to point fingers at inactives).

@Goodra.
MWWAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, here we go.
So we have a few possible scenarios:
1) Mafia is inactive, nobody submitted a kill
2) Goodra is the only (active) scum. I roleblocked Goodra, meaning no kill.
Now we can look at the previous day.
-Goodra defends MTC and KoN saying that they're both town, which obviously isn't true because of MTC's flip.
-KoN says MTC is scum, which is true because of MTC's flip.
Right now, I think the most obvious vote (for me at least) is Goodra, and I highly encourage you to vote him if you believe my claim.
So without further ado, VOTE: Shining Goodra

If you want my logic look at like most of yesterday

[v]Shining Goodra[/v]

Oh, hey. Keeper vote backed up by someone elses reasonable logic? Yes. Please.

[v]Shining Goodra[/v]

VOTE: Shining Goodra
obviously

I'm through with this game, either way, I will defend myself. I'm a town with a checker, I did it and was replied to by Corn Bread that MtC was in fact a townie, when he flipped SCUM, I questioned Corn Bread with no reply. That's the only reason I was protecting MtC, and I knew KoN was town from our discussions, as well with checking him.

Honestly, I don't have enough time for the game. Corn Bread, give out your answers correctly next time. :)

well this is a pretty flawed game if the host is giving out incorrect results :/
but we all make mistakes, I suppose.

rev3rsor said:
well this is a pretty flawed game if the host is giving out incorrect results :/
There has been no mistakes... I assure you of that.

Camoclone said:
rev3rsor said:
There has been no mistakes... I assure you of that.

THOSE DOTS ARE SCUMMY

[v]Triple Period in Camoclone's Message[/v]

*ahem*

Keeper, you got your results one way or another yesterday. Not saying it was you, not saying it wasn't you. Did you get a result from your source that says Goodra is a wolf?

No.
But if there's no kills, and Rev claims to have blocked Goodra (followed by the fact that Goodra was totally against MtC's lynch)... I'm willing to take the risk, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back