Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 11 ends 29/3/14

Celever said:
Keeper of Night said:
Celever, he never PM'd me before yesterday.
There is strategy to killing a mafia partner, sure. But why an active one over a probably inactive one?

I believe that he did,

So that it wouldn't seem as suspicious and so that you can say this.

...You do realize that if I wanted to be a 'clean' townie, I would admit that Goodra PM'd me?
That doesn't make any sense though. There are only... What? Six active players, maybe? Two mafia in six players is pretty good, and I wasn't in any danger of being lynched by anyone but Machamp.

Me and you KoN (Unless I was given incorrect info on you too) that makes 2 townies, that leaves 4, and seeing that the scum didn't act on anything and no one died, it proves they're inactive, or at least were inactive for there last term.

When the next night roles around we can start looking at inactive's and narrowing down the list, like I planned in our last PM...

Out of the active players, Teal jumps out as the biggest lump.. only shows up when a wagon is being developed on somebody and never gives his/her side on to why they should be lynched example as "Goodra Obviously" What are you going off of? Just the wagon? No reasoning was given, which everyone else provided. Teal has done it multiple times.

I'm not sure if it's been stated or not yet, but is there any chance that Goodra could be a Naive Cop? They receive results that everyone is Town. From all the commotion he's making, he seems town to me, but it could all be an act. Either way, he doesn't come off as very trustworthy.

Keeper of Night said:
Kecleon-X said:
Oh man, Goodra, what if you're a paranoid cop? Your result said Machamp what he wasn't... Is there a chance that what others you have targeted are the opposite of what you have found?

Not saying I believe you or doubt rev3rsor's claim, but I would prefer to stay objective and explore all options. This is assuming the wolves or at least the alpha is inactive.

That's what I thought as well, but he got me as town.
Would I really get rid of an active scum partner if I was mafia?

You realize if Goodra is a paranoid cop, you're not making your case well. :p

And yes. Yes you would in order to seal yourself as the Seer or Seer partner.

Shining Goodra said:
Me and you KoN (Unless I was given incorrect info on you too) that makes 2 townies, that leaves 4, and seeing that the scum didn't act on anything and no one died, it proves they're inactive, or at least were inactive for there last term.

When the next night roles around we can start looking at inactive's and narrowing down the list, like I planned in our last PM...

Out of the active players, Teal jumps out as the biggest lump.. only shows up when a wagon is being developed on somebody and never gives his/her side on to why they should be lynched example as "Goodra Obviously" What are you going off of? Just the wagon? No reasoning was given, which everyone else provided. Teal has done it multiple times.

That is Teal's playstyle. He's done it multiple times in many different games, wolf or not.

Has anyone thought that perhaps we shouldn't be focusing on the inactives and focus on the ones we have the most information on? I mean, considering, we have a great deal of information on all of us, and little to no information on inactives, an inactive shot would be one in the dark, and as such, a dangerous one.

@Twisted: Didn't Goodra say someone was scum, though, or am I mixing up details in my head?

But the point is, I'm beginning to believe Goodra for some reason. I dunno. I'll take away my vote and look into things further for a moment.

[uv]Shining Goodra[/uv]

I'm not making my case well?
This game is so inactive, I wasn't in any danger of being lynched. If it weren't for me pushing a vote on Machamp's yesterday, this game would still be mostly in rice and (as scum) I'd just lay low and win.

Goodra, you are giving out false information. Machamp wasn't town, and you never PM'd me. You are causing confusion among the town, and that is what leaves me to believe you are mafia (or indie maybe). This, ontop of the fact that Rev blocked you and there were no kills (and you claim to have conveniently been away for the whole night, yet active in other areas of the forum).
If you are town, start providing real facts and give us reason to keep you around.

I will be compiling a list later of who I know is clean. See if we can't get a good lynch today.

It seems like you want to lynch anyone that doesn't follow by what you say. I've stated my reasons for the MtC happening. I've also said everything I have to about PMing you which I went back through the other nights messages and I told you a 2nd time (first time being shortly after N1) That I knew you were town, which was the only reason I contacted you about MtC after I was given false information.

The real facts aren't hard to see, you're just to hell bent on lynching everyone that has a say that's different then yours no matter the cause.

I can help you compile the list for future reference (which we planned before) We can all band together and find an actual lynch target that won't flip town. I'll let someone else bring in a name because I know if I do you'll just claim I'm being scummy.

I brought up Teal but that was already discussed that's how he plays in every game scum/town, which I won't argue but it can be investigated.

Shining Goodra said:
It seems like you want to lynch anyone that doesn't follow by what you say. I've stated my reasons for the MtC happening. I've also said everything I have to about PMing you which I went back through the other nights messages and I told you a 2nd time (first time being shortly after N1) That I knew you were town, which was the only reason I contacted you about MtC after I was given false information.
That doesn't make sense. Its not that I want to lynch people who aren't following, its that you told me Machamp was town... He wasn't. You can bet that I don't trust you completely.

The real facts aren't hard to see, you're just to hell bent on lynching everyone that has a say that's different then yours no matter the cause.
Again, you're just giving out false information and confusing the town. That's not a different opinion, that's a false statement.

I can help you compile the list for future reference (which we planned before) We can all band together and find an actual lynch target that won't flip town. I'll let someone else bring in a name because I know if I do you'll just claim I'm being scummy.
I'm not trusting you, actually. Because you're either a wolf or a cop who sees everyone as town (which actually makes sense).
Either way, you're useless to us.

I brought up Teal but that was already discussed that's how he plays in every game scum/town, which I won't argue but it can be investigated.
Teal is town. Problem solved.

Lol, so lynch townies even though they "may be useless" that's scummy if you ask me. If I do see everyone as town, which it wasn't described in anything I was sent by corn bread, so I still say false.

Maybe it was wrong about you as well?

I don't want you lynched for being a useless townie, I was only pushing your lynch because of what Rev told us.

Ok, so how about we don't lynch Goodra, but have Rev keep blocking him? That way, if he is mafia he can't kill, and his incorrect results aren't helping us anyway. Maybe this will buy us some time and more results will be available to us.

Or maybe, keeper, you're afraid of him getting more results. Ik that you are confo town if we believe him, but if he keeps on getting results and one turns up mafia then we can begin lynching some of the people who he also got as town. I'm going to pm rev something to do with his blocks -- don't lynch Goodra for at least 2 days. For now, keeper, make the list. We'll go off that for the lynch.

Keeper of Night said:
I'm not making my case well?
This game is so inactive, I wasn't in any danger of being lynched. If it weren't for me pushing a vote on Machamp's yesterday, this game would still be mostly in rice and (as scum) I'd just lay low and win.

Dude, I was joking. I was saying that if he were a paranoid cop and he got a read on you as town (which you just said), that would mean that you would be scum. XD

And to your second point, ditto.

Been a way due to busy with class..
Still need a couple days to understand what happened in the whole day.
So I wouldn't give any respond by this weekdays

Camoclone was watching from the sky... He was extremely tired. Down below there was some squabbling but a lynch was pretty much decided on. Corn Bread tapped Camoclone on the shoulder and declared order 66. All the clones turned on their masters and Shining Goodra was lynched.

Shining Goodra:
You are a town-aligned cop.

Night ability: Each night you may PM me the name of one player, you will see if that player is a member of the mafia or not.

Hidden Attribute: All your investigations will read as innocent.

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to the town

The Day is now over and Night 12 begins. Night 12 ends 3/30/14 (No specific time). Please send all night actions to Corn Bread.

RE: Werewolf XIX: Night 12 ends 3/30/14

LOL, nice save, nice save, well played. Vote's weren't decided when the majority unvoted.

Shining Goodra said:
LOL, nice save, nice save, well played. Vote's weren't decided when the majority unvoted.
You were modkilled... If you wish to discuss this then please PM Corn Bread.

Nobody did anything that night(no joke).

Day 13 ends April 12th at 11:30PM GMT
16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

Poseidon,Fangarde, Puff-Sun, MtheW, SMP, TwistedTurtwig, and Haunted Water must post at least twice today or else they will be modkilled.

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 13 ends 4/12/14

Well if we're having a mod kill day today, let's wait for the killers in the mafia to die and then check out some leads tomorrow. For now [v]no lynch[/v]

Unless an inspector wants to come forward, we have no leads afaik

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 13 ends 4/12/14

KoN you didn't target anyone? Because more people HAVE abilities than the active ones I'm sure...

Maybe there's just an unnatural amount of passive ones lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back