Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 4 ends January 4th 9 pm EST

The links are woriking fine.

@Porygon We could lynch someone who has been inactive more than once of an indie.

Activity post.

Also, DV, people were pretty busy with Christmas and New Years and stuff. >:0

Depending on the activity by the original deadline, I may extend the day a little longer.

Do half of flygon's posts not make sense to anyone else?

I will explain it to you in the spoiler:

He will have to replace the players who replaced others as they are inactive right now

Well that clears that up, but what about your previous post?

Flygon2071 said:
@Porygon We could lynch someone who has been inactive more than once of an indie.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here? More than once of an indie?

I apologize for my inactivity recently, I've been busy since Christmas, told Dark Void during the night, but couldn't post here. I'm going to read up and post something productive once I catch up.

Yeah okay this is getting extended for another week. It ends January 11th now.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 4 ends January 11th 9 pm EST

Hmm. I'm getting a bit of a scumread from Zorua. Let's do a post-by-post analysis to see why.

Zorua said:
Whoa whoa whoa...come on to see PMJ random lynching for me....I see how it is.

There really is no point in actually lynching anyone Day One though, so I feel like No Lynch is what we should go for.

Bippa edited out the vote so that Dark Void doesn't get confused when tallying votes. Isn't he amazing?
Hey so this is the only post Zorua's made since the game started (which was over a month ago), yet he's clearly been online (seriously, go check his profile). I think that he's pretty scummy due to that he's never actually posting in the game. He's not helping the town find wolves. He's not sharing his thoughts on the game. But he's still around to use his night roles, or communicate with possible wolfbuddies. What bothers me most about this post though, is that he made it only after I told him via this post to stop lurking and post. So maybe he'll actually share his opinions if we vote for him. Zorua, why have you not been posting in this game since December 2nd? #zoruaforscum2013

Vote: Zorua

It is really odd that he only posted d1 and wasn't replaced by DV. He hasn't been active the whole game but I'll hold my vote for now as we have another week in which he may defend.

I'm pretty sure the basic thing for scum to do is to post every once in a while, so we're all suspects here.

/me runs

RogueChomp said:
Dang five dead D:. Another wolf gone is great though.
HLs ability was very interesting imo.

Bisharp liked this post, that's a warning for him.

Reshiwott is subbing in for Argetlam now.

Zorua, Roari, ShadowLugia, and Blah have all been sent a pm concerning their activity. If they do not post by the end of the day I will modkill or replace them, no excuses.

Get posting everyone or I'm going to get stricter about activity.

Sorry for lack of activity, I'm bogged down by school work atm.

It is a little weird that Zorua hasn't posted in so long. I'm not sure if it's a full reason to vote for him yet though.

Blah said:
Sorry for lack of activity, I'm bogged down by school work atm.

It is a little weird that Zorua hasn't posted in so long. I'm not sure if it's a full reason to vote for him yet though.

Agreed. We should probably wait for his defense. He could have something important going on in his life so that he doesn't have time, or just forgot.

This game isn't going anywhere. >___> We already had PLENTY of time, and we get what? Another WEEK? And... nothing happens YAY, how useful!

This will finish with a no lynch if it continues this way.
Argetlam was replaced :0. I read the future.

I agree with Teal. Although, the Marathons have taken anyone who plays the card game, which is where I have been, but other people have no excuse. For instance, my brother, Porygon-X. He has only managed about one post per game day, and I know he has free time. He also hasn't added anything useful to the situation (That I can remember) other than bandwagoning.

If a defense would gained from him, that would be fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back