Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 4 ends January 11th 9 pm EST

Mayer said:
All right, let's get conversation rolling. Everyone should have no fear of answering these questions. Hopefully, these will help us find a good lynch target. Everyone, if you could answer one of these questions, it would be great. It will help get reads.

If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight? I have no idea, it's hard to get a read with very little posting. Not too much public revealing going on. We know Teal is an indie, so probably not him.

If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick? Once again, hard to get a good read. Probably one of the more inactive people who hasn't been taken out yet.

If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be? Me

Hopefully this will spark some conversation.

Also, I will vote when someone is getting close to lynch or I see someone scummy. If no other targets come up, let's go for Zorua.

Obviously, I don't have much to say. It's just too hard to pick anyone. It's pretty much only Zorua who can be lynched at this point so Vote: Zorua

Mayer said:
All right, let's get conversation rolling. Everyone should have no fear of answering these questions. Hopefully, these will help us find a good lynch target. Everyone, if you could answer one of these questions, it would be great. It will help get reads.

If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight?

No idea. Maybe you for starting this conversation or Kecleon-X for reasons stated before.

If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick?
I don't really know. Probably one of the inactives like Zorua and me (trying to be more active now)
If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be?
PMJ.
Hopefully this will spark some conversation.

Also, I will vote when someone is getting close to lynch or I see someone scummy. If no other targets come up, let's go for Zorua.
This game I haven't got any info of any player. :/

I might be an hour or two late in updating this because something came up. I'll definitely get the update up tonight and I'd appreciate it if nobody talks or does anything past 9 pm est before I get to update it.

We have 2.5 hours left. I don't really have much of a choice but to do this...

Vote: Zorua

Yeah, we don't really have a better lynch target, so I suppose I'll have to.

Better to go after an inactive than get no lynch at all.

Mayer said:
Better to go after an inactive than get no lynch at all.

Truer words have never been said.

Vote:Zorua

Zorua seems like the only option...Now for answers to Mayer's questions:

If you were a doctor, who would you protect tonight? Mayer
If you alone had to decide who to lynch, who would you pick? I don't know probably an inactive,so Zorua's fine.
If you had to pick one person to clear as town, who would it be? ESP

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 4 ends January 14th 9 pm EST

Okay I'm back.

From now on a single post during a day to the effect of "Sorry I didn't read the thread." or "I'll abstain from voting." will not count as activity and you will be replaced if it is the only thing you do throughout the day. Get posting or die, people.

The day ended and a number of people had decided that Zorua should go for not showing up. Nobody had any other suggested, so they hung him and he died (imagine that). Zorua was:

Momoka Nishizawa
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You are the daughter to Baio Nishizawa and Oka Nishizawa, the two strongest street fighters in the world, no the universe. You're also the heir of the Nishizawa corporation, which own 51% of Pekopon's economy. If that wasn't enough, you have split personalities, one of which is pure evil while the other is shy and polite, and the only thing they can agree on is that they are totally and unconditionally in love with Fuyuki Hinata.

Ability: Multi-Trillion Dollar Crush
You are in love with Fuyuki Hinata. His identity will be sent to you in another pm. He does not know your identity and communication between the two of you outside of the thread is still prohibited.

Ability: Unrequited Love
If Fuyuki Hinata dies in any way, you will commit suicide.

Ability: Super Rich
You have a private driver, pilot, butler, and bodyguard. He also has a huge mustache. His identity will be sent to you in a separate pm. He will know your identity as well, but you may not converse outside of the thread.

From now on a single post during a day to the effect of "Sorry I didn't read the thread." or "I'll abstain from voting." will not count as activity and you will be replaced if it is the only thing you do throughout the day. Get posting or die, people.

Night 4 ends January 14th 9 pm EST.

Derp totally forgot that it ended tonight.

Mayer was walking down a rainy side alley. Suddenly Viper appeared before him. Mayer struck a superhero pose and punched Viper in the face, creating a soundwave that resonated throughout the town. Viper looked down at himself and found himself completely unharmed. Shrugging, he blew Mayer's face off and walked away. Mayer was:

Wet King
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You were genetically engineered from a slug to defeat the greatest enemy of the Keroro platoon, Natsumi Hinata. The goal of this was to exploit her greatest weakness, her incapability to look at, let alone touch, anything wet and slimy while remaining sane. However, your heart of justice rebelled against the evil Keronians and now you fight for the users Pekoponians.

Ability: Heart of Justice
Gain +1 attack whenever you're hit by a Dark type move lololol You may use this ability once during the game. During the night phase, pm me that you would like to use this ability. Every player that killed someone during the night that you used this role will lose an ability.

As he turned away, Viper felt a strange chill. He kept walking, however.

The wolves picked out their target. Giroro stealthily snuck outside of Meaty's room and shot him dead. Meaty was:

Alisa Southerncross
Alignment: Alisa Southerncross wins
Originally a lifeless doll, you were given life by a strange alien who had lost his memories. He normally takes the appearance of cat ears on you, and you both know instinctively that you must eat enough members of the Dark Race, your term for aliens, in order to achieve true humanity. As such, that has become your mission.

Ability: Dark Race Hunter
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. If that player has an alignment other than Pekoponians win, you will absorb them and they will be removed from the game. If you target a player with the alignment Pekoponians win, you will not be able to use this ability on the next turn. If you absorb two players with an alignment other than Pekoponians win, you win the game.

Ability: Medusa Gaze
You may use this ability once per game. During the night phase, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be unable to speak, vote, or perform and actions during the night phase for the next three day and night phases.

However, as Giroro walked away he too felt a chill.

Day 5 end January 21st! I'll do a quick count of players still alive and update this with vote requirements. Okey dokey 11 votes to lynch. Its not looking too good for the town.

To me it seems like Mayer activated Heart of Justice during the last night phase. It also seems to me as if Meaty froze DNA and DNA somehow mirriored his effect and made it also hit Meaty.

@Clay: But if town never gets united, then they're basically out of hope. The town is basically a group of blind people in this game, so they need to help each other to figure out where to go.

I'm thinking that Meaty's role "Medusa Gaze" was used on DNA, which is why he can't speak at all. I think today is the last day though, so he should be with us tomorrow.

I don't know if Mayer used Heart of Justice last night. In fact, I kinda doubt it. The flavor in the update says that Viper was unphazed, so he probably didn't lose any abilities from Heart of Justice.

Bippa said:
@Clay: But if town never gets united, then they're basically out of hope. The town is basically a group of blind people in this game, so they need to help each other to figure out where to go.

I'm thinking that Meaty's role "Medusa Gaze" was used on DNA, which is why he can't speak at all. I think today is the last day though, so he should be with us tomorrow.

I don't know if Mayer used Heart of Justice last night. In fact, I kinda doubt it. The flavor in the update says that Viper was unphazed, so he probably didn't lose any abilities from Heart of Justice.

The update also says as he turned away Viper turned away he felt a strange chill it also says this about Giroro.I' m thinking this strange chill is the loss of an ability.

I think he did too, so that means a wolf lost an ability as well.

Okay, I can see how you guys think that. Makes sense now.

Since the wolves killed something too, it's good that they lost an ability too. It should make dealing with them easier, because we kinda need it. Thanks Mayer! =)

Wait, if they have the same effect, wouldn't they have had to of targeted the same person or be targeted by him? Either this person is extremely lucky, or the wolves are really unlucky. Even so, if there was a "Target me and lose an ability" role, wouldn't that be a bit too overpowered? I can see a role that temporarily vanillas, but not long-term.

Also, am I the only one that sees how in the updates DV says who goes out at night? And how each night they are different? I have a hunch that the role rotates among the wolves instead of staying on the same person during the night. Only a moron wouldn't use the role on someone who would be an acceptable loss at night as a protection against revenge-kills!

Kecleon-X said:
Wait, if they have the same effect, wouldn't they have had to of targeted the same person or be targeted by him? Either this person is extremely lucky, or the wolves are really unlucky. Even so, if there was a "Target me and lose an ability" role, wouldn't that be a bit too overpowered? I can see a role that temporarily vanillas, but not long-term!
I'm not even sure what you mean because your post is so poorly written, but I can assume what you are trying to say. To that, I shall answer:
lrn2read
You may use this ability once during the game. During the night phase, pm me that you would like to use this ability. Every player that killed someone during the night [that] you used this role will lose an ability.

Teal said:
Kecleon-X said:
Wait, if they have the same effect, wouldn't they have had to of targeted the same person or be targeted by him? Either this person is extremely lucky, or the wolves are really unlucky. Even so, if there was a "Target me and lose an ability" role, wouldn't that be a bit too overpowered? I can see a role that temporarily vanillas, but not long-term!
I'm not even sure what you mean because your post is so poorly written, but I can assume what you are trying to say. To that, I shall answer:
lrn2read
You may use this ability once during the game. During the night phase, pm me that you would like to use this ability. Every player that killed someone during the night [that] you used this role will lose an ability.

#learningtoread2013

Sorry about the quality of that last post. I was a bit rushed. Either way, what do you think about the second point? I have a sneaking suspicion that is what is happening.

Dunno and don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back