Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 6 ends January 31st 9 pm EST

Kecleon-X said:
Lynching her would be pointless if the wolves would kill her anyway.

Why would the wolves kill her?

One, it's incredibly unlikely that RG would hit a wolf, giving them a free night kill. Two, she serves as a lynch shield so the town doesn't lynch a wolf on any given day.

RG will have to be lynched no matter what. If nothing else comes up today, she is where my vote will be cast.

Bippa said:
Either that or this game is more unbalanced than the Gusty Gulch game.
</3

Porygon-X said:
Kecleon-X said:

They can't. At least that's what I gleamed from her explanation:

RaichuGirl said:
One of my abilities causes wolfs, who use their ability/s on me, to die (including the kill role).

If Bippa's right about Flygon using his role on RaichuGirl on Night 3, then I figure that her ability kills anyone who has previously targeted her (and when the second time they target her, she turns around and kills them). This could be a bit dangerous.

Vote: RaichuGirl

At the same time... she could be picking off townies for the wolves. Totally clueless, but dangerous and a threat to the town's win condition.

Porygon-X said:
Kecleon-X said:

Because she is a threat to them.

Clay said:
Porygon-X said:

RaichuGirl said:
One of my abilities causes wolfs, who use their ability/s on me, to die (including the kill role).

I didn't see that, but don't you think that is a little convenient, considering?

Either way, if she isn't lynched today, which is something I am for at the moment, I can always RB her. Just pointing that out.

Porygon-X said:
Kecleon-X said:

One, it's incredibly unlikely that RG would hit a wolf, giving them a free night kill. Two, she serves as a lynch shield so the town doesn't lynch a wolf on any given day.

RG will have to be lynched no matter what. If nothing else comes up today, she is where my vote will be cast.

Well, if we discuss the lynch in the game thread who she kills, then the wolves can see who she chose, meaning when we hit a wolf she will get killed, but then she will die anyways. So really they will kill, but just wait until she picks a wolf and becomes dangerous.

I honestly don't know my lynch. I'll just wait it out.

I don't see any wolf leads, so the next best option is Raichu Girl. Personally, I'm not a fan of town killing roles, they hurt the town 90% of the time, I would be super cautious about using it if I had that role. Raichu Girl is probably the best option for today's lynch.

Bippa said:
If you can kill townies, then you're a threat to the town. You can kill off good power roles (like seers and doctor), which only makes life worse for you when trying to establish you being pro-town. Please explain all of your targets you've killed so far and why you thought that they were scum.

---

Not true. I targeted Flygon on Night 3, and found out that he targeted you as well. Yet Flygon didn't die.

---

I think your mind is made up at this point and it's pointless to try to change your mind.

1. Technically, yes, I am a threat, but the wolves are a larger threat. The town and myself are working towards a common goal, we can aid each other. I've already offered up my kill role to be used by the town (although, I'll have the final say obviously, as technically almost anyone here could be a wolf.) I feel that it is beneficial for us to work together to rid the town of wolves, then I'll gladly be lynched, although I would have probably fulfilled my win condition by then.

2. As far as I'm aware, flygon didn't target me. I didn't recieve any PMs about this supposed 'target' from Dark Void, nor could I find anything about it in the night update. That means one of two things,, he was roleblocked/Iwas protected, or you're lying. I strongly believe that it is the second, and as I stated before, that you are a wolf.

3. You're right, I fully believe you are a wolf. If I'm lynched, don't presume that Bippa is town based on the fact that I turn up as viper. Honestly, what has a higher chance of happening? One wolf randomly targets me allowing the others gain information of my character based on the update, or, a "townsperson" randomly deciding to target me, conveniently on the exact same night that the wolf targets me, after four or five days of targeting the same person? Which sounds more realistic to you?

As for how I decided on my kills, the first couple of days I chose people who others were suspicious of, (HypnoticLuxray was suspicious of Gistica, while Flygon was sus of blui), but after that, people stopped dropping names of who they thought were sus, so I tried to choose people who looked kind of sus based on their posts (but as you can see, I'm not very good at that, as I hit mostly town people :().

@Kekleon-x. I suppose it wouldn't hurt me in anyway to reveal my win condition... It is to personally kill a wolf named 'Dororo' with my lazer attack. I also have another win condition that is locked, (and will only unlock if dororo is lynched, or killed by something else, although glace was the only other wolf-killed person as far as I can remember and he's dead.)

Clay said:
Porygon-X said:

RaichuGirl said:

Correct. I'd be glad if the wolves attacked me again :p

Kecleon-X said:
Clay said:

I didn't see that, but don't you think that is a little convenient, considering?

Yeah, it seems a bit too all-encompassing.

I think RaichuGirl is right, Bippa is a wolf. Not just because of the way he's been acting, that certainly doesn't help his case, but because of what he says his role is. He says he's a watcher, but I find that very unlikely, because I am a watcher. I know it's usually not a good idea to admit that, but it seems like everyone trusts Bippa, and if I didn't say anything now, it may have been too late. I realize that RaichuGirl is a threat, but we can always lynch her tomorrow, right? If anyone thinks it's likely that there's 2 of the exact same role, then let me know.

Vote: Bippa

Doesn't mean that there can't be more than one watcher. It wouldn't be the first time that we've had multiples of the same role in this game, since Infinity is a motivator like ESP was.

Yeah, at this point I'm gonna claim seer as well because it's obvious that I'm dying tonight.

Well the obvious course of action here imo is to lynch RaichuGirl. While she is claiming to be pro-town, an indie is an indie and she is almost guaranteed to turn on us sooner or later. Then during the night phase we see if Bippa dies. If he dies and is revealed to be seer, we should take all of his posts under careful consideration. If he lives, either he is a wolf or the wolves are doing mind games. Nonetheless, I feel this is the best course of action.

Chillarmy said:
Well the obvious course of action here imo is to lynch RaichuGirl. While she is claiming to be pro-town, an indie is an indie and she is almost guaranteed to turn on us sooner or later. Then during the night phase we see if Bippa dies. If he dies and is revealed to be seer, we should take all of his posts under careful consideration. If he lives, either he is a wolf or the wolves are doing mind games. Nonetheless, I feel this is the best course of action.

Why would vote to lynch for someone who may possibly be the seer? That doesn't make sense to me.

RaichuGirl said:
@Kekleon-x. Stop using the second "K" in Kecleon! Gosh dang it!! I suppose it wouldn't hurt me in anyway to reveal my win condition... It is to personally kill a wolf named 'Dororo' with my lazer attack. I also have another win condition that is locked, (and will only unlock if dororo is lynched, or killed by something else, although glace was the only other wolf-killed person as far as I can remember and he's dead.)

Somehow, it seems like I remember Dororo being mentioned somewhere... Perhaps he went to kill someone...

Hm. Tell you what, RG, if you somehow manage to live, I will make you a deal. My ability says that I target two people for RBing. If I get a hit, I will tell the town who I targeted, and if the one we lynch is not the one with the kill role, you kill the other during the night. Serve as a second Lynch. We tell you who to kill during the night phase, therefore we know we can trust you and there will be no backstabbing. If you do not do what we say and it kills a town member, we will lynch you. If you refuse, my vote rests with you.

Bippa said:
Doesn't mean that there can't be more than one watcher. It wouldn't be the first time that we've had multiples of the same role in this game, since Infinity is a motivator like ESP was.

Yeah, at this point I'm gonna claim seer as well because it's obvious that I'm dying tonight.

Then how did you know that Aftro (I know. I deliberately put "Aft" in there.) targeted RG last night?

Chillarmy said:

33936647.jpg

TheGuy said:
Chillarmy said:

Why would vote to lynch for someone who may possibly be the seer? That doesn't make sense to me.

Read my last post. It is a bit confusing why he said lynching RG was the best option, and then votes for Bippa.

Oh cool, so I wasn't the only one who noticed that Bippa's piping up sounded way too convenient!

Get outta here you scumbag.
inb4 you're Dororo and RaichuGirl gets screwed up

Kecleon-X said:
Then how did you know that Aftro (I know. I deliberately put "Aft" in there.) targeted RG last night?
I didn't. I was a bit suspicious of her, so I claimed watcher to try to get a reaction out of her. I was keeping a note of players who I suspected could be Viper, between her, RogueChomp and Chariblaze. I gambled on these three due to having a lack of info on any of them from reads in the thread. After my latest seer action, I gambled on RaichuGirl being viper between my two suspects.

and it worked. :)

Here's some more stuff for ya if you doubt my claim.

Teal has an ability like a cult leader where he gives someone an afro, and he wins if half the players have afros (Night 3).
Chariblaze was deathproof on Day 1 and Night 1 (found this out on Night 5).
Infinity is a triplevoter and a motivator (Night 4).
LuckyFire is a roleblocker (Night 2).
Glace was my N1 target, but he died.

Feel free to label me as scum if you want. I'll just sit and laugh at you guys when I flip seer on my death.

It's amazingly cute how desperate humans get when they know they're going to die. They'll try everything to save their own skin.

Anything else you'd like to share before you die?

I think that if RaichuGirl really is viper, it would be unlikely that Bippa is a wolf. I don't know, but if I was Bippa and I was a wolf, I would want Raichu alive as long as possible so she would do the most town damage, and then claim and kill her. Maybe there's some kind of reverse psychology going on here, and I'm not completely sure Bippa is innocent, but either way RaichuGirl is the better lynch today. Vote: Raichugirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back