Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 7 ends February 10rd 9 pm EST

alex said:
Considering he gave out a good amount of info, I'd rather not risk lynching our seer quite yet. Did any townies roleblock Bippa, or is there a hooker?

I did, but I only block kill roles. Something tells me that RaichuGrillGirl isn't Viper, considering the fact that I RB'd Bippa and the Viper kill didn't happen. But this would also mean that RG would be protecting Bippa...

Hmph.

Another thing, if Raichu was Viper and thought that Bippa was a wolf, why wouldn't Raichu target Bippa? This is also the reason that I did not choose to RB Raichu, as I also believe that Bippa is not who he says he is.

Kecleon-X said:
alex said:
Considering he gave out a good amount of info, I'd rather not risk lynching our seer quite yet. Did any townies roleblock Bippa, or is there a hooker?

I did, but I only block kill roles. Something tells me that RaichuGrillGirl isn't Viper, considering the fact that I RB'd Bippa and the Viper kill didn't happen. But this would also mean that RG would be protecting Bippa...

Hmph.

Another thing, if Raichu was Viper and thought that Bippa was a wolf, why wouldn't Raichu target Bippa? This is also the reason that I did not choose to RB Raichu, as I also believe that Bippa is not who he says he is.

Peoples... they don't read threads...

LuckyFire Rollblocked RG.

Alright, lol, we basically just confirmed a seer and a helpful kill role because of that.

I can't believe you guys actually got stuff done without me.

... Don't you mean helpful kill-blocking role...?

And how does that confirm a seer, again?

alex said:
Guys, I don't think you realize that since RaichuGirl's goal is to kill wolves, she's basically a 2nd lynch. We can tell her who to kill.

This. ^

I just don't get why people are so aggro against RaichuGrillGirl when they fail to see her usefulness. I have brought this point up yesterday, and yet people refuse to listen. If she breaks our agreement, we kill her. Simple.

I wonder if I roleblocked a wolf who was going to kill me each night, I'd be safe all the time. Tell me who to roleblock... with an actual, legit reason, naturally.

also

Kecleon-X said:
If she breaks our agreement, we kill her

Kecleon-X = incorrect wording, or a wolf?

Vote: RaichuGirl

My vote yesterday, and my vote today. I'm still shocked we haven't lynched her yet out of the two of Bippa and her. Viper is going to be dangerous because she only knows as much as we do about who's a wolf and who's not. She's going to and already has hit townies even though she says she's going for players she thinks are wolves (which I don't really buy anyway). I just don't see any reason not to although if someone can convince me otherwise I will gladly change my vote.

Kecleon-X said:
... Don't you mean helpful kill-blocking role...?

And how does that confirm a seer, again?

alex said:
Guys, I don't think you realize that since RaichuGirl's goal is to kill wolves, she's basically a 2nd lynch. We can tell her who to kill.

This. ^

I just don't get why people are so aggro against RaichuGrillGirl when they fail to see her usefulness. I have brought this point up yesterday, and yet people refuse to listen. If she breaks our agreement, we kill her. Simple.

It confirms Bippa as seer because you roleblocked him and he said he was roleblocked. Plus all of the information he already gave us, I don't see why you guys didn't trust him in the first place.

...also, superpokemon67, did you read anything we've said today? Unvote now.

While the rewards of having a "second lynch" are great, it also possible that even if we do tell her who to lynch, we could still get a town, which isn't a good thing, and that's not even counting the normal lynch.
And if she chooses on her own she has an even higher chance of hitting a town without our advice.
The reason I won't vote for her is that the second lynch IS still a nice thing, and we can lynch two of the most suspicious people at one time. And the fact that wolves can't touch her is amazing.

A kill chosen by town > A kill chosen by wolves. We can just have a mock lynch added on to the regular one, and the majority of that one will be who Raichu shoots. It's beneficial for both us and her given we both want to hit a wolf.

alex said:

That's what I've been saying, but pretty much everyone was ignoring that!

alex said:
Dark Void said:
As he turned away, Viper felt a strange chill. He kept walking, however.

Can you explain this, Raichu?

Yeah, I lost an ability (although I believe I have a hidden ability that gave that ability back to me, as it still works - that or DV forgot, which I highly doubt.)

superpokemon67 said:
She's going to and already has hit townies even though she says she's going for players she thinks are wolves (which I don't really buy anyway).

Why don't you 'buy' it? I've made some incorrect guesses, but so has everyone when we lynch townspeople (the last bandwaggon against a town was randomly started by Bippa, but I don't see you voting for him for his 'mistakes' - although I believe he's a wolf, meaning that him lynching town wouldn't be a mistake.) I'm trying to find wolfs just as much as any townsperson here.

Also, Bippa said that he had a list of people who he thought could be Viper... (He still hasn't explained that guessing thing) To me, that implies that he somehow knew to leave the wolves off of the list, implying that he has some idea of their identity. How did you narrow that list down Bippa?

And yes, I was role-blocked... someone (Luckyfire?) threw a lucifer spear at my house, exploding the door and stunning me for long enough that I missed my kill opportunity.

I still fully believe Bippa is a wolf, so I'mma go ahead and vote for him.

Vote: Bippa

RaichuGirl, please unvote Bippa. At least give him a couple more days to give us more info just in case he is seer. Even if the percentage of hitting a wolf was as high as 70-30, I'd still rather lynch someone else than maybe hitting the seer. Seers usually give you 2+ wolves over the course of the game.

Bippa
>Vote for the Indie who is diminished our numbers, because we don't need a double lynch.
>Everyone Votes for Indie
>Wait, why didn't he die?

RaichuGirl
>Admits to being indie who has killed a number of townies
>Doesn't die when lynched
>Starts voting spree against person who accused him

Also, why do you believe that Bippa's a wolf, other than for leading a lynch vote against a killing indie?

TheGuy said:
Bippa
>Vote for the Indie who is diminished our numbers, because we don't need a double lynch.

A double lynch is never, ever unneeded. It gives us double the power over the wolves. She can also kill people who might not be able to be lynched. And we can always just not have her kill anyone if we have no suspects.

alex
>Says that Indie doesn't have to kill
>Expects Indie whose win condition is to kill to listen

Sure, maybe a double lynch would be nice, if we ever knew who two wolves were at the same time, which isn't going to happen. And to say that there are people who can't be lynched and are enemies to the town is completely ridiculous. I can see a townie being lynch proof, but a lynch proof wolf would be OP and therefore not in the game.

RaichuGirl said:
And yes, I was role-blocked... someone (Luckyfire?) threw a lucifer spear at my house, exploding the door and stunning me for long enough that I missed my kill opportunity.

That happened to Teal early on in the game as well. I think Lucky was the one responsible for that as well, though I don't clearly remember.

If he doesn't listen we simply lynch him, it's that easy. And you almost never know when your going to hit any wolves, but your going to hit a lot more per ratio of townie deaths if 2/3 kills a day can hit a wolf, rather than 1/2.

DNA said:
RaichuGirl said:

That happened to Teal early on in the game as well. I think Lucky was the one responsible for that as well, though I don't clearly remember.

Mm, I did roleblock Teal Night One because I thought he could be a dangerous indie, but turns out he was harmless. I really doubt I'll be RBing anyone else other than RaichuGirl, because if we don't lynch her, and if she kills the seer, it's really bad for us. But if she kills a wolf, then it's really good for us. But still, I wasn't about to take any chances yesterday.

Why in the world would she want to kill the seer. She has no reason to other than if she wants to get lynched the next day.

alex said:
Why in the world would she want to kill the seer. She has no reason to other than if she wants to get lynched the next day.

Yeah, why would she? (*Points at people who want to vote for Bippa*)

alex said:
If he doesn't listen we simply lynch him, it's that easy. And you almost never know when your going to hit any wolves, but your going to hit a lot more per ratio of townie deaths if 2/3 kills a day can hit a wolf, rather than 1/2.

At the moment, I don't believe we have a very good lead in Bippa, so why not take the time now, we've identified a threat to the town for sure, let's kill her. I have a feeling that if it were to come down to late in the game, Raichu Girl will become desperate to find her target, and it would be difficult for the town to balance lynching Raichu Girl and focusing on the wolves who will also be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back