Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 7 ends February 10rd 9 pm EST

Yes she would perhaps become a problem later, but would she ever become much of one? It's not like she would ever kill confirmed towns like priests, seers, etc. She has the same goal we have.

Wait... isn't Bippa confirmed seer now? He said that BeastCharizard couldn't be killed on Night or Day 1, and that turned out to be true. I'm guessing the wolves kept him alive because we could potentially waste a lynch on him. That being said, if he doesn't die again... idk, maybe a wolf seer?

Luckyfire said:
Kecleon-X said:
If she breaks our agreement, we kill her

Kecleon-X = incorrect wording, or a wolf?

*Facepalm*

Lynch = Killing

alex said:
It confirms Bippa as seer because you roleblocked him and he said he was roleblocked. Plus all of the information he already gave us, I don't see why you guys didn't trust him in the first place.

...also, superpokemon67, did you read anything we've said today? Unvote now.

What did I just say.

I only block kill roles.

Luckyfire said:
DNA said:
That happened to Teal early on in the game as well. I think Lucky was the one responsible for that as well, though I don't clearly remember.

Mm, I did roleblock Teal Night One because I thought he could be a dangerous indie, but turns out he was harmless. I really doubt I'll be RBing anyone else other than RaichuGirl, because if we don't lynch her, and if she kills the seer, it's really bad for us. But if she kills a wolf, then it's really good for us. But still, I wasn't about to take any chances yesterday.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait and did I mention wait?

As I recall, the lady with the Lucifer Spear is someone sided with the wolves. Also, Keroro's girlfriend. Very cute girlfriend. Darn that artwork. So... Since Lucky said that she used her ability on RG, that means that she is the lady who is sided with the wolves...

Am I wrong?

Kecleon-X said:
Luckyfire said:
Kecleon-X = incorrect wording, or a wolf?

*Facepalm*

Lynch = Killing

alex said:
It confirms Bippa as seer because you roleblocked him and he said he was roleblocked. Plus all of the information he already gave us, I don't see why you guys didn't trust him in the first place.

...also, superpokemon67, did you read anything we've said today? Unvote now.

What did I just say.

I only block kill roles.

Luckyfire said:
Mm, I did roleblock Teal Night One because I thought he could be a dangerous indie, but turns out he was harmless. I really doubt I'll be RBing anyone else other than RaichuGirl, because if we don't lynch her, and if she kills the seer, it's really bad for us. But if she kills a wolf, then it's really good for us. But still, I wasn't about to take any chances yesterday.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait and did I mention wait?

As I recall, the lady with the Lucifer Spear is someone sided with the wolves. Also, Keroro's girlfriend. Very cute girlfriend. Darn that artwork. So... Since Lucky said that she used her ability on RG, that means that she is the lady who is sided with the wolves...

Am I wrong?

You're right, at least according to the wiki. That could mean that Bippa and Lucky are wolves since RaichuGrill would've Vipered Bippa.

TheGuy said:
alex said:
Why in the world would she want to kill the seer. She has no reason to other than if she wants to get lynched the next day.

Yeah, why would she? (*Points at people who want to vote for Bippa*)

Um, what?

Chillarmy said:
Wait... isn't Bippa confirmed seer now? He said that BeastCharizard couldn't be killed on Night or Day 1, and that turned out to be true. I'm guessing the wolves kept him alive because we could potentially waste a lynch on him. That being said, if he doesn't die again... idk, maybe a wolf seer?

Definitely not confirmed Seer. Clay tolled us his role day 1 or 2 or something, Bippa could've used that to convince us he's a Seer. The other people Bippa knows the roles of are Infinity, Teal, LuckyFire, and dead people. If Infinity and Teal would like to confirm Bippa's claims, I'll reconsider. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Wolf Seer.

My brain hurts.

1) Bippa is seer and there is a hooker.

2) Bippa is a wolf.

3) LuckyFire is the hooker and an unrevealed role blocker blocked Bippa.

So, the other role blocker could out proving LuckyFire hooker and Bippa either seer or wolf. But if LuckyFire was actual role blocker, hooker obviously wouldn't out, proving Bippa seer. But, if there is actually only one role blocker/hooker we'd be absolutely screwed.

Long story short we really don't have any good leads right now.

Machamp the Champion said:
Um, what?

Saying that Raichugirl wouldn't kill a seer is like saying the town won't, especially when the town is putting blame on a claimed seer.

alex said:
My brain hurts.

1) Bippa is seer and there is a hooker.

2) Bippa is a wolf.

3) LuckyFire is the hooker and an unrevealed role blocker blocked Bippa.

So, the other role blocker could out proving LuckyFire hooker and Bippa either seer or wolf. But if LuckyFire was actual role blocker, hooker obviously wouldn't out, proving Bippa seer. But, if there is actually only one role blocker/hooker we'd be absolutely screwed.

Long story short we really don't have any good leads right now.

Option 3 is correct, I roleblocked Bippa last night, using colored boxes.

That's actually pretty funny TheGuy, because I was going to use my seer ability on you last night. Guess I still got some information on you then.

alex said:
RaichuGirl, please unvote Bippa. At least give him a couple more days to give us more info just in case he is seer. Even if the percentage of hitting a wolf was as high as 70-30, I'd still rather lynch someone else than maybe hitting the seer. Seers usually give you 2+ wolves over the course of the game.

Fine, but I definitely think Bippa is far from innocent. I suppose I could give him a couple more days. The luckyfire-being-wolf thing is interesting. I'd love to hear what she has to say about that.

Unvote: Bippa.

Sweet, our awful situation just turned into a 50-50.

WHAT >_<

I didn't even know it was NIGHT and the DAY started yesterday? I missed my ability again... WTF! I can't win at all if this keeps happening. This game gets too lost in the active topics...

So, we are not going to kill Raichu or Bippa I guess, so we need a third option.

TheGuy said:
Option 3 is correct, I roleblocked Bippa last night, using colored boxes.

Sooooo... Wait, Kecleon, who did you target with your ability? I remember you saying that you kill blocked Bippa.. But then wait... Who RBed Raichu? I think I'm missing something here.

Also, RaichuGirl is not lynch proof. At the end of the day, the votes were tied so there was no lynch.

Teal said:
So, we are not going to kill Raichu or Bippa I guess, so we need a third option.

I feel as if RaichuGirl is the better lynch, because at the moment we don't have anyone to lynch for better reasons, it's a shame that we lost our lynch on Day 6.

Porygon-X said:
Sooooo... Wait, Kecleon, who did you target with your ability? I remember you saying that you kill blocked Bippa.. But then wait... Who RBed Raichu? I think I'm missing something here.
Seriously learn to read. It has been stated at least 2-3 times that LuckyFire RB:d Raichu.

I did read what was going on during the day actually, but I don't think putting our trust in Viper as a 2nd lynch is a good idea. I feel like we're going to end up lynching her anyway, and we should do it before she kills more townies. I didn't buy it RaichuGirl because we didn't know who you were and therefore had no reason not to target townies, especially given the fact that having wolves alive will just help you be the last person standing or whatever. I will unvote for the sake of discussion, but RaichuGirl is going to be lynched at some point anyway, why prolong it.
Unvote: RaichuGirl

Also, did she claim her win condition yet? I read over everything, but I may have missed something, especially because yesterday I was traveling half of the day.

TheGuy said:
Teal said:

I feel as if RaichuGirl is the better lynch, because at the moment we don't have anyone to lynch for better reasons, it's a shame that we lost our lynch on Day 6.

RaichuGirl is honestly one of the worst lynched we can do. Just think of her as a vigilante (town sided nightkiller). She is probably one of the most valuable assets the town has right now.

I'm going to vote for LuckyFire, because the lucifer spear thing being wolfish is the best thing we have right now. If we are wrong, Raichu just shoots you, guy.

Vote: LuckyFire

Also, Bippa, please post your flavor text and the wording of your ability (just don't quote it or that would be a modkill). I'll be skimming the thread to see how long it takes you to do this.

I checked the wiki a little more and it seems that there are only two wolves left, unless I miscounted:
Giroro
Dororo
Anyways, I believe that with the Lucifer spear thing, LuckyFire is the best lynch.

Vote: LuckyFire

As I recall, the lady with the Lucifer Spear is someone sided with the wolves. Also, Keroro's girlfriend. Very cute girlfriend. Darn that artwork.
Hold on, wait, what? I don't remember this, but it was probably from a long while back. Can someone link me to the page in question?

DNA said:
As I recall, the lady with the Lucifer Spear is someone sided with the wolves. Also, Keroro's girlfriend. Very cute girlfriend. Darn that artwork.
Hold on, wait, what? I don't remember this, but it was probably from a long while back. Can someone link me to the page in question?

http://keroro.wikia.com/wiki/Angol_Mois

There

I don't think there is a quote, but since when has Lucifer been a good guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back