Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 7 ends February 10rd 9 pm EST

TheGuy said:
I'm roleblocking RachuGirl tonight unless someone gives me a really good reason tonight.

... :facepalmface:. Well, we're all idiots.

That's only if LuckyFire is a townie, right?

TheGuy said:

I'm roleblocking RachuGirl tonight unless someone gives me a really good reason tonight.

I have none, Bippa is very certainly seer in my mind as long as LuckyFire is indie.

@TheGuy: Well, she is our second lynch, so there is a pretty good reason.

Who I should kill if luckyfire is a wolf: Bippa
Who I should kill if luckyfire is town: TheGuy
Who I should kill if luckyfire is indie: Bippa

Yup. Seems about right.

Guys, why do you still think Bippa is a wolf?

lol at everybody lynching me without asking me what's up

We have five real-life days left. Why not sniff out other wolves instead of turbo-lynching me to end the day. :p

Luckyfire said:

We have five real-life days left. Why not sniff out other wolves instead of turbo-lynching me to end the day. :p

I don't even think there's more than one vote for you. I don't think there's a turbo lynch, it's more just stating that you are one of the strongest leads and suspects for the lynch today.

Counted, and there were five votes for me. Of course, they ALL mispelled my username wrong (it's Luckyfire, not LuckyFire. Seriously?). I dunno whether those votes will count for not. :p

Making sure it counts
Unvote: LuckyFire
Vote: Luckyfire

Anyone else notice that the title says Febuary 10rd?

lol just noticed that. 10rd. Wat.

Unvote: LuckyFire

I don't think the difference between a capital letter matters that much.

I noticed it said 10rd ever since the day started. You're all terribly slow.

...Also, I don't think TheGuy is town. I don't know if he's wolf or indie, but he's giving off some very strange vibes right now.
(No, these 'vibes' are not any kind of ability. It is just my gut feeling.)

Oh my gosh there are so many posts in one day. I missed the Lucifer spear part, could someone link me to when that was mentioned?

DNA said:
I noticed it said 10rd ever since the day started. You're all terribly slow.

I noticed too, just I kept forgetting to post it.

superpokemon67 said:
Oh my gosh there are so many posts in one day. I missed the Lucifer spear part, could someone link me to when that was mentioned?

Really? No one's linked you yet? This was the closest post-link I could find, scroll up a bit from this: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-game-werewolf-xv-day-7-ends-february-10rd-9-pm-est?pid=2389328#pid2389328

alex said:
Guys, why do you still think Bippa is a wolf?

I'd only be certain he's a wolf if Luckyfire turns out to be a wolf. I doubt Luckyfire would be trying to protect Bippa if Luckyfire is a wolf and Bippa isn't. The only other suspicions I have towards him is just how inconsistent he's being.

Luckyfire said:

Well, since you asked, what's going on? What's your alignment, and if you're an Indie, what's your win condition?

DNA said:
...Also, I don't think TheGuy is town. I don't know if he's wolf or indie, but he's giving off some very strange vibes right now.
(No, these 'vibes' are not any kind of ability. It is just my gut feeling.)

I believe this "vibe" comes from me being super inactive to very active in a matter of one game day, along with incessently defending Bippa. Both of these can be explained. The first is because I like to play smaller games so I jumped in when the activitiy died down a bit. The second is because I didn't want to go along with a bandwagon for him when I believed he was town, especially considering that he claimed seer, and you don't want to take your chance on a seer.

Machamp the Champion said:
I'd only be certain he's a wolf if Luckyfire turns out to be a wolf. I doubt Luckyfire would be trying to protect Bippa if Luckyfire is a wolf and Bippa isn't. The only other suspicions I have towards him is just how inconsistent he's being.

My thoughts exactly, which is why I'm completely at a loss as to why people want Raichu to shoot Bippa even if Luckyfire flips indie.

TheGuy said:
I believe this "vibe" comes from me being super inactive to very active in a matter of one game day, along with incessently defending Bippa. Both of these can be explained. The first is because I like to play smaller games so I jumped in when the activitiy died down a bit. The second is because I didn't want to go along with a bandwagon for him when I believed he was town, especially considering that he claimed seer, and you don't want to take your chance on a seer.

Mm, yes. Perhaps it can.
...Perhaps.

Machamp the Champion said:
Luckyfire said:

Well, since you asked, what's going on? What's your alignment, and if you're an Indie, what's your win condition?

My alignment is a indie now, and my win condition is when I survive by Night 11.

Go ahead, lynch me. I'm just gonna stupidly vote myself like last game. :p

...actually just kidding about the voting myself part.

You can probably guess who I am, but if you're just catching up, then let me spare you by putting this up:
hurr durr I'm Angol Mois
Why aren't you voting for me? Just do it now. You know I'm dangerous. No point in resisting.

Luckyfire, you're obviously withholding something. If your win condition was survive till night 11, why would you have a roleblocking role...?

Well, when Keroro died, my role and win condition changed. =D

I don't even know if I have some sort of secret anti-vote ability or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back