Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 5 ends Saturday March 1 at 11 AM EST

Kecleon-X said:
lovandra said:
Why I didn't lynch TheGuy:
- Wasted power to 'skip the night'. We maybe need it someday. Using this without thinking is a STUPID IDEA imo.
- We can always lynch him anytime.
- He lynch by us or killed by wolf is same. Next night will be cancelled. *assuming what he said is true*
- So I suggest townie to unvote TheGuy and use this power when the right time is come. We still have option to vote PP, to prove his innocent.

My reasoning is that TheGuy is actually a wolf using reverse psychology on us, and he's wanting you to think that. Wolves won't NK him because he is a wolf already, but we think that killing him will skip the night, and we don't want to waste that so we won't lynch him, thus giving him the perfect alibi to stay alive. Think about it. Why would you claim that? If you wanted to use that ability to the best effect, why didn't he just claim, I dunno, Seer (word spitball) or something, lure in the Wolf kill and skip the next night? Claiming such a thing can and is only detrimental to the town because, if what he is saying is the truth, then the wolves will never nightkill him for the next night will be skipped; an idiotic thing to do in the wolves position. It's like stepping on a bear trap for the sake of a broken ankle. It's the perfect alibi.

It's to really no effect if we skip the night in the daytime. That's like using Unown R when you have no cards in your deck. Or Poke Drawer +. You're going to be down a card in your hand, but you wouldn't have gained a single thing from it. But either way, it is to literally no effect if we lynch him because we would only lose a townie (this is riding on the assumption that he is town instead of reverse-psychological wolf), not be able to use his ability and skip the nightkill, and we'd be back to square one without any Seer results. But that is all riding on the fact that he isn't a wolf.

If he is a wolf, and this is just the perfect alibi, which I believe is fact, then why aren't we lynching him?
What you said is what I tried to explain. But I think no one understood me.

lovandra said:
Why I didn't lynch TheGuy:
- Wasted power to 'skip the night'. We maybe need it someday. Using this without thinking is a STUPID IDEA imo.
- We can always lynch him anytime.
- He lynch by us or killed by wolf is same. Next night will be cancelled. *assuming what he said is true*
- So I suggest townie to unvote TheGuy and use this power when the right time is come. We still have option to vote PP, to prove his innocent.

Why I voted Eron before:
- Like I said from beginning, I still don't get why Eron is accused as a newbie scum.
- My vote to him before is experimental vote, to see people reacted, hoping for some clues.
- Result of my experiment --> Celever who accused him before, 'try to lead' to not to get him lynched.

I'm sure either Celever or Alex is scum. No, not both. But both try to get Eron not to be lynched. With different method. Which is also suspicious. I have stronger feeling to both Celever + Alex as scums, but not enough evidence to be sure. Also, they are both new members, join game as replacement, so maybe someone lead them from behind. *cough* Draclord *cough*.

That's all. I give specific conclusion. I maybe wrong. But screenshot / bookmark it please. I have no power role. Or any important role. But if I killed, lynched, and neither of them. And I am flipped townie, I hope this will help :).

Even though I AM KILLED TONIGHT assuming there is a night PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS.

And I am flipped townie.... that's suspicious. And I am pretty sure Drac is town.

IMPORTANT PART

Let's say that we don't lynch TheGuy, and we don't use his power and all that, and, wolves kill him and we waste that oppotunity, because be sure wolves will kill him after he said all that stuff, that would pass in case he is town, is he is wolf which is better, we kill a wolf and we don't have a night,

grantm1999 said:
lovandra said:
Hmmmm... eron or palutena... ngggg...
[uv]Eron[/uv]

[v]Professor Palutena[/v]

Maybe will change my post in the end.

What's with the random Palutena vote? Keep it on Eron. I was the one tunneling Palutena and now I think we've all decided against a palutena lynch for now.

Also I agree with the case against the guy, and he is a good option but i'm convinced Eron is scum. There's not a single one of his posts that seem town (even newbie town). If there's not more people on the Eron wagon by the end of the day, or if a clearly better lynch option pops up, then I will vote for theguy.

Now I know this is rolefishing and can be seen as scummy, but I think that theguy should make a full role reveal.

My post seemingly went ignored. :(

Eron said:
And I am flipped townie.... that's suspicious.
What I mean is If I killed, died, and flipped townie. That post is my will.

I don't bother much with the grammar, sorry :).

@gramm, no one 100% sure about anything and no one really listening *or reading* to anyone before they are flipped townie *a.k.a dead*, like what is happened to CJ.
This confusion is part of the game.

We have no idea on anything and I won't wasted my effort to try to convinced anyone, just to stated my opinion.

Also Eron claimed vanilla and there's no more vanilla townies in this game.

grantm1999 said:

Of course, I am such scum for saying something I didn't know, because I know the whole plot of this.

Please think before posting. I said I am town... is there any difference?

Kecleon-X said:
My reasoning is that TheGuy is actually a wolf using reverse psychology on us, and he's wanting you to think that. Wolves won't NK him because he is a wolf already, but we think that killing him will skip the night, and we don't want to waste that so we won't lynch him, thus giving him the perfect alibi to stay alive. Think about it. Why would you claim that? If you wanted to use that ability to the best effect, why didn't he just claim, I dunno, Seer (word spitball) or something, lure in the Wolf kill and skip the next night? Claiming such a thing can and is only detrimental to the town because, if what he is saying is the truth, then the wolves will never nightkill him for the next night will be skipped; an idiotic thing to do in the wolves position. It's like stepping on a bear trap for the sake of a broken ankle. It's the perfect alibi.

It's to really no effect if we skip the night in the daytime. That's like using Unown R when you have no cards in your deck. Or Poke Drawer +. You're going to be down a card in your hand, but you wouldn't have gained a single thing from it. But either way, it is to literally no effect if we lynch him because we would only lose a townie (this is riding on the assumption that he is town instead of reverse-psychological wolf), not be able to use his ability and skip the nightkill, and we'd be back to square one without any Seer results. But that is all riding on the fact that he isn't a wolf.

I agree.

Just reiterating what K_X said but in my own words: Lynching him for the sake of skipping the next night is pointless. However his hypothetical role is a perfect excuse for his evasion to the nightly kill, and if he were town it would have been more beneficial to claim something to draw in wolves' kill.

As it is nearing the end of the day ([size=-10]And because I don't have 3 posts yet and would rather not get modkilled to heck should the day end early...[/size]), I will place my vote:

VOTE: TheGuy

Eron said:
grantm1999 said:

Of course, I am such scum for saying something I didn't know, because I know the whole plot of this.

>Dedenne's flip tells us that there's no more VTs. (vanilla townies)
>You claim VT
>Therefore, you must be lying.

grantm1999 said:
Eron said:

>Dedenne's flip tells us that there's no more VTs. (vanilla townies)
>You claim VT
>Therefore, you must be lying.
When did he?

As I know he was lynched some time ago.

Modkilled*

And it was at Night 1... I started playing this so much after that.

(Wow my post went completely ignored, and nobody's even looking at the inactives. I feel so cool.)

The problem with reverse psychology is that it's just as likely as reverse reverse psychology. What if I really am seer and wanted to avoid NK? I think it's ridiculous when someone claims that another is using reverse psychology.

TheGuy said:
The problem with reverse psychology is that it's just as likely as reverse reverse psychology. What if I really am seer and wanted to avoid NK? I think it's ridiculous when someone claims that another is using reverse psychology.

If your going to claim seer, or any other role, now would be the time.

alex said:
TheGuy said:

If your you're going to claim seer, or any other role, now would be the time.

I'm not going to claim anything else because I have yet to tell a lie. ;D

So then what was the point of your last post? You aren't doing reverse reverse psychology, we all know that if you were you would've claimed your other role by now.

Um... Well, this is awkward. I was going to ask Grant to quote where Eron claimed Vanilla Townie, but Eron isn't denying that he claimed that. I... I don't even... If Grant could quote where he said that, and Eron could elaborate a little more, that would be great.

alex said:
So then what was the point of your last post? You aren't doing reverse reverse psychology, we all know that if you were you would've claimed your other role by now.

I posted that to explain that your logic doesn't make any sense. The point is, you can't infer that I'm a wolf just because I must be using reverse psychology. All I'm saying is that your situation is just as likely as me telling the truth or being seer. I'm not going to claim see because I'm not one. But what if I am? I could be just as likely to be lying about not being seer as I am to be lying about my claim.

Here's what I'm getting to, lynching me you me say is a win-not as bad loss, but it's really not because there's more possibilities than me telling the truth and me being scum. However, for the wolves this is small win-big win. Lynch me and I'm telling the truth, it's a small win for them, lynch me and I'm lying, then it's a big win for them. And you being my strongest opponent. I must:

UNVOTE: Professor Palutena
VOTE: alex

TheGuy said:
alex said:

I posted that to explain that your logic doesn't make any sense. The point is, you can't infer that I'm a wolf just because I must be using reverse psychology. All I'm saying is that your situation is just as likely as me telling the truth or being seer. I'm not going to claim see because I'm not one. But what if I am? I could be just as likely to be lying about not being seer as I am to be lying about my claim.

Here's what I'm getting to, lynching me you me say is a win-not as bad loss, but it's really not because there's more possibilities than me telling the truth and me being scum. However, for the wolves this is small win-big win. Lynch me and I'm telling the truth, it's a small win for them, lynch me and I'm lying, then it's a big win for them. And you being my strongest opponent. I must:

UNVOTE: Professor Palutena
VOTE: alex

That can be said about anyone. I'd say you've been acting enough like scum, combined with Jackal saying to interrogate you, that it's worth lynching you anyway.

Machamp The Champion said:
Um... Well, this is awkward. I was going to ask Grant to quote where Eron claimed Vanilla Townie, but Eron isn't denying that he claimed that. I... I don't even... If Grant could quote where he said that, and Eron could elaborate a little more, that would be great.

Eron said:
grantm1999 said:

That's where I said I wasn't a VT, I'm still aking. What's the difference between saying townie and town? They are the same for me, I tried to say that I was town.

Eron said:
Machamp The Champion said:

Eron said:

That's where I said I wasn't a VT, I'm still aking. What's the difference between saying townie and town? They are the same for me, I tried to say that I was town.

Townie and town mean the same thing (a town-aligned player). Vanilla Townie is something different (a townie that has no special powers). My guess is Grant misread one of your previous posts, but if you can prove me wrong Grant, then please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back