XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want to see in the 6th generation?

Keeper of Night said:
oakbark said:
A Ladybird that doesn't suck!

I assume you mean ladyBUG, I dont believe a ladybird is a real animal.

LadyBIRD. Do a little Google searching next time before you shoot something down!

oakbark said:
Keeper of Night said:
I assume you mean ladyBUG, I dont believe a ladybird is a real animal.

LadyBIRD. Do a little Google searching next time before you shoot something down!

I did google it btw, and I suppose sometimes they are called Ladybirds.
But I believe we should get back on topic.

I wonder what fossil pokemon we might have? Were there any particular fossil discoveries in France that might throw up some ideas?

Ladybirds are what we call them over here in Britain-land.

Personally, I'd like to see some Pokemon based off mythology. Not Pokemon mythology but Greek stuff like Gorgons, Chimera's (Not too obscure for a Pokemon game named off of DNA) or the Teumissian Fox. Seems like untapped potential.

I'd like to see Blue T!ts/Great T!ts, Black Birds, Woodpeckers and other British birds that aren't Sparrows or Pigeons/Doves.

Delta said:
Ladybirds are what we call them over here in Britain-land.

Personally, I'd like to see some Pokemon based off mythology. Not Pokemon mythology but Greek stuff like Gorgons, Chimera's (Not too obscure for a Pokemon game named off of DNA) or the Teumissian Fox. Seems like untapped potential.

That is very interesting, I would like to see that. And maybe a Cerberus evolution of houndoom :p

DirtyDan said:
I also would like to see a Yeti pokemon

It's called an Abomasnow. I'd like to see an elephant that isn't 3'07", not that I dislike Donphan.

FloodBadge said:
I'd honestly like to see a water/fire or grass/rock type for once.

3qxEI.png

And to everyone saying we need a panda Pokémon, we've had one since gen 3!

cwEOy.png

I would like Dragon/Steel (non legendary *cough*Dialga*cough*) like 530/540 TBS.

FloodBadge said:
Maybe even a lion with a ball and chain tail?

I, too, want a water/fire type too. However, I'm trying to think of a example that could represent a water/fire combination but no such thing...

The only thing I can think of fire coral, but to make a pokemon based on that sounds a little hard. (I don't like salamanders)

Aquapulse said:
FloodBadge said:
Maybe even a lion with a ball and chain tail?

I, too, want a water/fire type too. However, I'm trying to think of a example that could represent a water/fire combination but no such thing...

The only thing I can think of fire coral, but to make a pokemon based on that sounds a little hard. (I don't like salamanders)

:(
Keeper of Night said:
A Dolphin pokemon. Water/Fire type. They can dive to amazing depths. Their blowhole is known too shoot hot water and steam when they come to the surface to breathe.

That's the best I can come up with for Water/Fire.

Re: What cool new Pokemon do you want to see in the 6th generation?

I want a lapras pre evolution. Anyone else think it would look awesome?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 to planet earth.

Keeper of Night said:
Aquapulse said:

:(
Keeper of Night said:
A Dolphin pokemon. Water/Fire type. They can dive to amazing depths. Their blowhole is known too shoot hot water and steam when they come to the surface to breathe.

That's the best I can come up with for Water/Fire.

One of my gen7 fakemon is a Water/Fire hydrothermal vent but it's really the only thing I could think of for it. It's more difficult than Ice/Fire.

And DasMisfits, Lapras already has 535 BST. There's no way it'd be able to evolve unless they only added a few stats to each or if they just changed around the base stats to either make it bulkier or more offensively oriented. Or if they give it 555 like Arcanine has.

How about for Water/Fire, a small fish that lives in/around underwater Volcanoes?
This Gen I also really want a Kangaroo that isn't ugly.

Trainerhan1 said:
DirtyDan said:
I also would like to see a Yeti pokemon

It's called an Abomasnow. I'd like to see an elephant that isn't 3'07", not that I dislike Donphan.

Wow forgot about him

Blob55 said:
How about for Water/Fire, a small fish that lives in/around underwater Volcanoes?
This Gen I also really want a Kangaroo that isn't ugly.

Underwater volancoes? Lol, I dare you to go there (Say, in Greece EDIT: Or was it Italy? I don't remember) and stay there to see what will happen. :p

I want 151 new pokémon, bringing the total to 800.

Personally, I think that a majority of the Pokémon will be back, due to the fact that this is the "first" 3D game, and it'd be fair if they all got 3D looks.

I would LOVE evolutions/pre-evolutions of these Pokémon:
-Lapras (pre-evo)
-Eevee (1-2 new eeveelutions)
-Jynx (evolution)
-Pinsir (evolution)
-Tauros (evolution)
-Starmie (evolution)
-Sunflora (evolution)
-Heracross (evolution)
-Girafarig (evolution)
-Stantler (pre-evo)
-Smeargle (evolution)
-Sableye (evolution)
-Mawile (evolution)
-Torkoal (pre-evo)
-Chatot (evolution)
-Audino (pre-evo)
-Maractus (pre-evo)
-Darmanitan (evolution)

This would be a decent amount, tbh.

Hmm...I would like to see a Spinda pre-evo., Absol pre-evo., Emolga-evo., Tropius pre-evo., Lapras pre-evo.,...something like that.

Chillarmy said:
I'd like to see some Australia love. Kangaroo, Koala, Platypus, Echidna, Tasmanian Devil... there's so much potential!

I want them to save that for when they base a game region on Australia. For me I'd like to see a good giraffe Pokemon. A phantom pokemon, and a pokemon with really big feet.

Back