XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want to see in the 6th generation?

A cheetah
A siren/police type Pokemon
A Pokemon based off a thief or robber
A train
A poison ivy
A Kendo themed Pokemon
A Fencing themed Pokemon
A hammerhead shark
A barracuda
A mosquito
A zombie
A jack o'lantern
A black hole Pokemon
A clock tower Pokemon
An electric eel/electric catfish
A ghost ship Pokemon
A snapping turtle

Pleeeeease a pegasus! (We already got unicorns with Rapidash and Keldeo, why not?)
A pre-evolution for both Miltank and Tauros (Males evolve into Tauros, females Miltank, u get it.)
Steel, Dragon, Poison OR Bug type Eeveelutions
At least one Electric/Psychic type!

-A pokemon that has the power to end the world
-The original dragon :D
-Make missigno a actual POKEMON

I want a Skeleton,Jackolantern(ghost/grass) or a Uromastyx Pokemon

I want some kind of rat Pokémon for once and maybe like a Bug/Flying.

ANOTHER Bug/Flying? :/ Like there aren't enough already. Also Rattatatata.

jynxed said:
I want some kind of rat Pokémon for once and maybe like a Bug/Flying.

Rattata/Raticate for the first one and there are lots of Bug/Flying. Buterfree, Scyther, Ledian to name a few.

Sigh, one day my humor will be understood.

I want a pokémon based off of a curupira, but it's rather unlikely. Perhaps when they make a region based on Brasil.

And it would be nice to have a scarecrow (not Cacturne)

beaulier said:
I want a pokémon based off of a curupira, but it's rather unlikely. Perhaps when they make a region based on Brasil.

Whats a curupira? Just curious. Ive never heard of it.

Shining Raikou, I agree with you on:
- Koala or Panda
- Flamingo (i have a feeling this will be a fire pokemon if there is one.)
- Steel & Ghost eeveelution

@Aquapulse You mean "dolphin wannabe" like Gorebyss huh? XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curupira

Gorebyss is a long-nosed Chimaera, not a dolphin. It's a deep sea fish, making it the appropriate counterpart to Huntail, a pelican eel.

I once compiled this ten-page list of 100 plants, animals and microorganisms that I'd like to see as Pokemon, with images and details for every last one, because I'm crazy.

My personal top five however, are a fly, a cockroach, a vampire squid, an infectious "germ" of some sort, and a flea.

A fly most of all. Venonat doesn't count, as much as I love its design, since it evolves into a Lepidopteran.

If they do finally have a bottlenose dolphin, I really hope it's not a generic, expected cutesy angle. Dolphins are brutal pack hunters, the wolves of the sea. They use gang tactics to confuse prey and beat on them mercilessly...things that scream dark type. Bonus points if it's mean and nasty looking, instead of another sleek/elegant "pretty" dark type

wolfman967 said:
beaulier said:

Whats a curupira? Just curious. Ive never heard of it.

A spirit of the forest that protects the animals. Its feet are backwards. It could be a ghost/grass type :)

Also, when it comes to water/fire, there are many, many weird animals adapted to hydrothermal vents (already mentioned), which are fissures deep in the ocean spewing ultra-heating toxins into the water. Huge tube worms, barnacles, ghostly white crabs, certain octopuses, isopods, brittle stars and scale worms are just a few of the creatures who live there.

They are also home to "yeti crabs," whose white fuzz grows bacteria on which they feed. To survive, they remain in the colder water at the edge of the geyser, but hold their hairy claws towards the heat. These could even be ice/fire, since aquatic pokemon no longer have to be water type, or they could just live above-ground at the edges of polar sulphur springs.

I think Ice/Fire is much more difficult to concoct a pokemon for than Water/Fire.

I'd love to see a Fighting/Flying type - either a Farfetch'd evo (unlikely) or maybe something like a Cassowary bird.

Maybe an electric fighting and a dark/psychic. More pure ghost type pokemon as well as more pure and part ice type pokemon. Less dragons, less humanoids. Some fans are creepy enough already.

If they have to use inanimate objects again, at least make an electric steel pokemon based on a battery, and a poison steel based on a flask ( not like an alcahol flask, a science flask)

Dry Ice could function as Ice/Fire combo.

I would love to see some great Ice types this time. In my opinion, Gen5 did not deliver at all in that department. It was able to produce some okay Ice Pokemon, but I think Gen4 did a much better job. As mentioned I would love to see a legitimate Ice/Fire combo. It's actually an interested topic when you think of how they could design it. Finally, I would love to see a new Pokemon that has the ability Snow Warning. I love the Snover line, but it would be refreshing if we got something new.

Zoroark316 said:
Maybe an electric fighting and a dark/psychic. More pure ghost type pokemon as well as more pure and part ice type pokemon. Less dragons, less humanoids. Some fans are creepy enough already.

If they have to use inanimate objects again, at least make an electric steel pokemon based on a battery, and a poison steel based on a flask ( not like an alcahol flask, a science flask)

Totally agree on fewer humanoids and dragons; I like to see more abstract stuff.

Personally I always love the object pokemon, every single one so far! They so cutely integrate their different items with being a "monster" in the pokemon world.

I'm amazed there's no Karakasa yet, it's one of Japan's most famous and beloved mythological beings...and it's a ghost umbrella.

Back