XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want to see in the 6th generation?

HypnoticChairman said:
Blob55] 1-Stage Heron [/quote] Misread as heroin. 0_o Use overdose! So of the theme is france i got some ideas. A JeanValjean pokemon an opera pokemon a french fry pokemon a french horn pokemon [/quote] Let said:
Geko[/url]

iSharingan said:
Emboar7 said:
Here's what I would like to see:

- Dolphin
- Cheetah/Tiger/Lion
- A Swordfish kind of Pokemon

:p
*coughcough*
[animate]arcanine[/animate][animate]raikou[/animate][animate]entei[/animate](although the last two are called dogs for reasons that escape me)

and these tigers/lions CAN fight well, if you use them correctly.

They're called the Legendary Beasts (or hamsters), since they are neither cats nor dogs, somewhere in between, it depens on your point of view I guess. Arcanine is a canine though, not a feline.

Thanks Pokequaza my thoughts exactly. Arcanine is a dog. I forget it's exact influences but don't let the stripes fool you he is a loyal hunter but a dog.

Pokequaza said:
They're called the Legendary Beasts (or hamsters), since they are neither cats nor dogs, somewhere in between, it depens on your point of view I guess. Arcanine is a canine though, not a feline.

They're supposed to be more feline than canine. Raikou is supposed to be a tiger, Entei is supposed to be a lion, and Suicune is supposed to be a leopard.

And Arcanine is part Lion, part Tiger, part Dog.

Bolt the Cat said:
Pokequaza said:

They're supposed to be more feline than canine. Raikou is supposed to be a tiger, Entei is supposed to be a lion, and Suicune is supposed to be a leopard.

True, although I'm not sure what Suicune is supposed to be. But to avoid any confusion, they are usually refered to as beasts.

iSharingan said:
And Arcanine is part Lion, part Tiger, part Dog.

arCANINE.

Pokequaza said:
True, although I'm not sure what Suicune is supposed to be. But to avoid any confusion, they are usually refered to as beasts.

It's a leopard, bro.

Why are there no big cats outside of the Beast Trio?

We could have:
- Fire Lion (seriously this is as basic as Rapidash)
- Dark/Electric Black Panther (all black with gold eyes and an thunderbolt shaped tail)
- Ice Snow Leopard (we need some more strong Ice types)
- Electric Cheetah (going by color and high speed)

Other cats:
- ??? or Normal/Ghost type Schrodinger Cat (the cat that's either dead or alive but not both)
- Water Cat, there are actually cool breeds of cats that love water or we could have a literal catfish
- Egyptian cat, some type of basic cat with jewelry that turns into a Pharaoh type pokemon?

Ever since Parasect I've wanted to see more host/parasite pokemon duos.

My absolute dream poke would be based on Leucochloridium paradoxum, which they do have in Japan and reference in manga and other video games, so it could totally happen. A hypno-snail!

Bogleech said:
Ever since Parasect I've wanted to see more host/parasite pokemon duos.

My absolute dream poke would be based on Leucochloridium paradoxum, which they do have in Japan and reference in manga and other video games, so it could totally happen. A hypno-snail!

It's now (that the region is based on France) or never!

Ever since R/S/E I've always wanted an alternate evolution of wailmer where you trade it with a king's rock to get wailnar. A Narwhal pokemon!

There should be better monkeys. The Gen 5 monkey trio were lacklustre and uncreative IMO.

I'd like smaller, nimble monkeys! And maybe a Gorilla pokemon.

iSharingan said:
Emboar7 said:
Here's what I would like to see:

- Dolphin
- Cheetah/Tiger/Lion
- A Swordfish kind of Pokemon

:p
*coughcough*
[animate]arcanine[/animate][animate]raikou[/animate][animate]entei[/animate](although the last two are called dogs for reasons that escape me)

and these tigers/lions CAN fight well, if you use them correctly.

*cough* Just because they're similiar to what I said doesn't mean we can't a cheetah, or a tiger, or a lion. It's a new generation, dude. It also means new Pokemon. Come on now! ;)

What i would like to see is a legendary Pokemon that evolves.

HypnoticChairman said:
A chair pokemon

I'll see your reference, and raise you a six-armed pikachu.
I would love to have a ghost that is not pure ghost, but have a typing that doesn't want to make it look at GAME FREAK and say 'Why? What have you done? Why do you hate me?!?'
Like, give it a fighting type or, I personally like this idea better, make it a cockroach and have it evolve into a dung beetle, and give them both a bug type. I'm cool with that.

Also, give it a good design. I want a ghost type that makes you say 'I want it.'
'Dude, it probably suc-'
'I DON'T CARE!!!'
Haunter is a good design, along with Rotom and Chandelure, but that's it for good ghost designs as far as I'm concerned.

We need a Bug/Dark vampire mosquito, Bug/Grass grasshopper, and a Fire/Water flamingo. Frostwind's Normal/Ghost Schrodinger's cat idea was gold.
Flygon2071 said:
Beetle pokemon. We need one of this as they are pretty easy to find in real life.
Heracross
MistahFuji said:
I'd personally love to see a wash of new type pairings - a fighting/ flying type, an electric/fire type, and a grass/ghost type being top of the list
Heat Rotom
Froxy said:
Also, one of these as a Pokemon would be siiick http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/news-strange-yet-beautiful-sea-slug-glaucus-atlanticus
Kyogre

Back