XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

That should've been an alt. evolution for Boldores that level up in Chargestone cave D;

I would really enjoy a bug/dark pokemon or dark/bug pokemon. If I'm not mistaken, there hasn't been one yet. I would've made it a scorpion, but we've already had a scorpion evolution line. Maybe it could be a wasp/hornet, or a cockroach.

What about an Ice/Fire that learns the moves Liquify and Freeze? Liquify turns its internal flame up and makes it a Water/Fire. Maybe it could learn Evaporate and become Flying/Fire?

AdamLambert said:
What about an Ice/Fire that learns the moves Liquify and Freeze? Liquify turns its internal flame up and makes it a Water/Fire. Maybe it could learn Evaporate and become Flying/Fire?
I couls actually see that working better with weather. In hail it would be ice/fire, in rain or sand it would be it's default type of water/fire, and in sun it would be flying/fire. Normal weather could retain the last change, so if Sunny day timed out, it would remain flying/fire.

J.D. said:
Drohn said:
The existing legendary Pokémon from this generation are said to be based on a myth that does include a third serpent like creature. I think something like this is very likely.

Maybe GF will troll and make Unown-Z the mascot? XD
Personally, I'm hoping Mewtwo will be Pokemon Z; it could be like Kyurem, its two supposed alternate forms appearing on the covers of Pokemon X2 and Y2.

Of Course! That is what I am hoping for too!

Raptor9229 said:
Now that we have Honedge what we need are a ghost/steel shield like pokemon and if both are in the party upon leveling one up you get yourself a ghost/steel knight pokemon.

Also we need another pokemon based on Napoleon because well . . . France nuff said. Unless of course Piplup will be encountered as a wild pokemon in gen 6 which is highly unlikely but we need a Napoleon based pokemon other than Empoleon if that does not happen.

Including piplup because of France would be amazing.

Raptor9229 said:
Your comment actually made me think of something, if they based an area off of the gevudan region of France there had better be a wolf, werewolf, or even hyena like pokemon there, (a mightyena werewolf/hyena mix evolution?)

THIS. Mightyena is dying to become a werewolf while houndoom needs to become cerberus.

AdamLambert said:
Interesting concept, though that'd fill its moveset with moves made specifically for transforming between forms... personally, I always wanted an Ice/Fire Tiger Pokemon--a legendary of course.

J.D. said:
AdamLambert said:
Interesting concept, though that'd fill its moveset with moves made specifically for transforming between forms... personally, I always wanted an Ice/Fire Tiger Pokemon--a legendary of course.

A saber-toothed tiger that's ice/fire? YESSS

Another cool Fire/Ice concept is a Pokémon that has to do with temperature.

Too many pokemon suggested for me to make good drawings of omg! I'm still going to draw them all!

Oh, and how about a Water/Dark Mermain Siren? that would be finteresting!
LOL I'm totally not sorry for that joke!

Ohman177 said:
J.D. said:

A saber-toothed tiger that's ice/fire? YESSS

Well technically they are not tigers despite the nickname though. But yes, a Smilodon that is ice/fire? Hell yes. Both are weak to rock so it wouldn't be too overpowered due to a quad weakness to rock.

iSharingan said:
FloodBadge said:
How about a Rock/Grass-type covered in moss with Water Absorb?
That'd just be re-creating Cradilly (Rock/Grass type with Storm Drain)

Wow I didn't even know someone replied to my comment because the page got flooded when I checked it again. Cradily isn't moss and it can't learn water-type moves like something with moss could. Besides, Cradily's a fossil pokemon. I'm not talking about a fossil pokemon.

AdamLambert said:
Another cool Fire/Ice concept is a Pokémon that has to do with temperature.

A thermometer-esque Pokémon that starts of as a Fire type at full health, but once its HP drops below 50% it turns into an Ice Pokémon (high HP = high temperature, low HP = low temperature). It could be an interesting Pokémon.

FloodBadge said:
Too many pokemon suggested for me to make good drawings of omg! I'm still going to draw them all!

In scribblenauts unlimited, there are two classes of mermaids, mermaid and siren

128px-Mermaid.png
133px-Selkie.png

200px-SirenSU.png

I'd love for a pair of a water/fairy mermaid and a dark/fairy siren, or maybye just two forms (shellos's style) with some diferent moves.

I could be all day in the scribblenauts unlimited wiki pulling out pokemon; It even had this bull****:

200px-Sea_Goat.png

professorlight said:
FloodBadge said:

I'd love for a pair of a water/fairy mermaid and a dark/fairy siren, or maybye just two forms (shellos's style) with some diferent moves.

I sense potential for a split evo here

pure water baby mermaid siren thing
use a dawn stone = water/fairy mermaid
use a dusk stone = water/dark siren

or the typings could be
fairy/dark baby
fairy/water mermaid
dark/water siren
this one would mean that they lose 1 of their elemental types and gain the water type upon evolution, which isn't inconcievable

but since the 2 are associated with water I imagine they'll have the water type

Speaking of things that have been in scribblenauts:

Nuckelavee.png

The Nuckelavee is a Celtic fairy commonly described as a skinless, monstrous horse (often with gigantic fangs and a single burning eye) with a humanoid rider growing directly out of its back, also usually more monster-like in form than humanoid.

It's considered one of, if not the most powerful and dangerous of all evil fairies, almost like a dark god, and spreads disease and famine with its toxic breath.

Obviously pokemon is unlikely to have a bloody flayed mutant horseman, but just about anything can be toned down until it's pokemon-friendly, really. A dark/fairy or poison/fairy legendary?

Many years ago I hosted an art contest on Bogleech to draw the Nuckelavee and got so many awesome entries:

http://bogleech.com/nuckelavee.html

Bogleech said:
Speaking of things that have been in scribblenauts:

Nuckelavee.png

The Nuckelavee is a Celtic fairy commonly described as a skinless, monstrous horse (often with gigantic fangs and a single burning eye) with a humanoid rider growing directly out of its back, also usually more monster-like in form than humanoid.

It's considered one of, if not the most powerful and dangerous of all evil fairies, almost like a dark god, and spreads disease and famine with its toxic breath.

Obviously pokemon is unlikely to have a bloody flayed mutant horseman, but just about anything can be toned down until it's pokemon-friendly, really. A dark/fairy or poison/fairy legendary?

Many years ago I hosted an art contest on Bogleech to draw the Nuckelavee and got so many awesome entries:

http://bogleech.com/nuckelavee.html
Here's what I think is a digimon version of what you're talking about.
320px-Digimon_analyzer_df_zanbamon_jp.jpg

I have hope that some how like karablast and Shelmet, Golett and Honedge would be traded and evolve into something like a samurai and a ninja.

P.DelSlayer said:
professorlight said:

or the typings could be
fairy/dark baby
fairy/water mermaid
dark/water siren
this one would mean that they lose 1 of their elemental types and gain the water type upon evolution, which isn't inconcievable

I like that split evo idea; I couldn't think of a possible prevo for a mermaid, though. I'll look into it.

I looked around a little more. Perhaps dunsparce can evolve into this, rather than a quetzalcoatl?

Arabhar
250px-Arabhar.png

Amphisbaena
135px-Amphisbaena_HD.png

professorlight said:
P.DelSlayer said:

or the typings could be
fairy/dark baby
fairy/water mermaid
dark/water siren

I like that split evo idea; I couldn't think of a possible prevo for a mermaid, though. I'll look into it.

I looked around a little more. Perhaps dunsparce can evolve into this, rather than a quetzalcoatl?

Arabhar
250px-Arabhar.png

Amphisbaena
135px-Amphisbaena_HD.png

At this point I'll take anything. Just make the adorable thing stronger.

Back