XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

tuchinoko.jpg

Dunsparce is a Tsuchinoko, which actually does have something sort of like an "evolution" in Japanese mythology:
SekienNodzuchi.jpg
The Nozuchi is a furry, fat, eyeless worm sometimes considered interchangeable with the Tsuchinoko, or a more matura Tsuchinoko.

One of my best friends designed a Nozuchi evolution for Dunsparce that I love;

http://eternalsaturn.deviantart.com/art/DunSPITE-304585158

This is the kind of thing I want; even if they make it bigger and stronger looking, I want them to keep Dunsparce's fat, odd, cute weirdness.

Bogleech said:

This is the kind of thing I want; even if they make it bigger and stronger looking, I want them to keep Dunsparce's fat, odd, cute weirdness.

That's a great fakemon. I would use "Dunspite."

Bogleech said:
tuchinoko.jpg

Dunsparce is a Tsuchinoko, which actually does have something sort of like an "evolution" in Japanese mythology:
SekienNodzuchi.jpg
The Nozuchi is a furry, fat, eyeless worm sometimes considered interchangeable with the Tsuchinoko, or a more matura Tsuchinoko.

That's cool but keep in mind Tsuchinokos dont traditionally have wings, so that brings in the possibility for either an evolution based off the fire/acid breathing, flying snakes of greek (maybe roman) mythology. It would fit with the France region cause Europe and all. OR they can make all my dreams come true and expand the wings, make him longer, and then officially be a Quetzalcoatl.

I want to see lots more rodents- preferably gerbils and hamsters and cute things like that. ^^ I don't want them to be Electric typed though, since that's too cliche for me at this point.

ShinyEevee said:
I want to see lots more rodents- preferably gerbils and hamsters and cute things like that. ^^ I don't want them to be Electric typed though, since that's too cliche for me at this point.

You like rodents huh? :p

If they aren't cutesy electric types, I could only see them as normal.

I still want a prarie dog -> capybara line <3

Inferchomp said:
You like rodents huh? :p

If they aren't cutesy electric types, I could only see them as normal.

I still want a prarie dog -> capybara line <3

I do like rodents. owo

I can actually see rodents as other types, such as Water, Ice, Dark, and maybe even Fairy.

The one rodent I've always wanted the most is a naked mole rat.

Ghost King said:
I have hope that some how like karablast and Shelmet, Golett and Honedge would be traded and evolve into something like a samurai and a ninja.

Considering golett has european armor influences and honedge is a western broard sword; I don't think they'd evolve into anything eastern.

I want to see an electric-type jerboa with the Patrat-like tip of the tail like this one I made
ele_by_rubberyparts-d6d2jor.jpg
It's still unnamed..

FloodBadge said:
I want to see an electric-type jerboa with the Patrat-like tip of the tail like this one i made
It's still unnamed..

I like the design, if I can suggest a name : Joltroba, hehe

Sky Pillar said:
FloodBadge said:
I want to see an electric-type jerboa with the Patrat-like tip of the tail like this one i made
It's still unnamed..

I like the design, if I can suggest a name : Joltroba, hehe

I wanted to go with a combination of some Brazilian Portuguese words since the region will be the Americas, but that's not the point of this thread.

FloodBadge said:
It's still unnamed..

Oh my God, yes. I want a jerboa-like Pokemon too! :3 If it looked like that, it would be awesome, and I would accept it being Electric! X3

Sky Pillar said:
Ghost King said:
I have hope that some how like karablast and Shelmet, Golett and Honedge would be traded and evolve into something like a samurai and a ninja.

Considering golett has european armor influences and honedge is a western broard sword; I don't think they'd evolve into anything eastern.

Also Golett is a Golem and I do not see it evolving into a Samurai when it already evolves into Golurk who is an even bigger Golem with the ability to fly by the way.

Perhaps Honedge will evolve into a ghost/steel knight like pokemon and if that does happen I hope that there is a ghost/steel shield pokemon alongside it and the evolution requirement is for both to be in your party.

A barn owl line similar to what this picture but rather than normal flying and psychic flying as the final form perhaps ghost and flying all the way? Also needs a creepy pokedex entry and creepy cry.

I also just saw another fakemon and holy crap, a steel type velociraptor pokemon anyone?

I can see that Fakemon artists have good ideas, Gamefreak needs to hire some of these guys.

I know its probably been said before, but I still can't believe that in five generations, with all the animal-based Pokémon we've had, there still hasn't been a dolphin Pokémon or an orca.

FT10 said:
I know its probably been said before, but I still can't believe that in five generations, with all the animal-based Pokémon we've had, there still hasn't been a dolphin Pokémon or an orca.

I guess Kyogre just doesn't exists? But we don't have a dolphin.

I want a rotom evo... yes, I know rotom is a gimmick pokemon. But its design (and its formes) are so plain. So much can/ could have been added to the design especially to have it look more like Pulseman

For rotom a new appliance/device it could become could be a tablet (ele/psychic?), trash compactor (ele/steel or ele/poison) or coffee maker (ele/dark?).

Rotom forms to add-
Desk Lamp (ele/fairy as some fairies glow brightly like lights)
Vacuum (ele/ghost or ele/ground or ele/poison)

StrangeState said:

Yeah, that one kind of does look creepy and pokemon is known for being somewhat creepy.

My idea for a pokemon:

Name: Banshowl which would be a pun of Banshee and Barnowl
Species: Spirit pokemon
Type: Ghost/Flying
Cry: Creepy Banshee/Barn Owl cry
Appearance: Similar to the barn owl but rather than being completely solid it wlll be a purple incorpeal creature (I.E a gas like state similar to Gastly) Its face will however be white (perhaps akin to a Noh mask?)

Pokedex entry: It is said that when a Banshowl is spotted someone disappears mysteriously, never to be found again.

For future reference for why this creepy owl pokemon would be awesome: Barn Owl screech at night.

So do you like the idea of that one?

Another fake pokemon that could be done is one based on the Tasmanian devil which by the way has a creepy cry as well.

So what i want to see evolve in this generation is : banette mawile absol farfetch'd pinsir and maybe dunsparce.
What cool type combos i want too see are:
Grass/fire
Water/fire
Bug/dark
Bug/dragon
Fire/poison
Ghost/normal

Back