XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

P.DelSlayer said:
Inferchomp said:

I really want a peacock as well, I think it would be a perfect candidate for Psychic/Flying, and have hypnotic eyes as tail feathers.
It could even potentially become Fairy/Flying, being one of those sneaky fae from folklore, tricking people into following it and then going off and hiding.

Either type combo would work for a peacock. I would also like it to be like real peacocks (and other birds), where the male is the "flashy" one while the female one is more dull and drab (like Unfezant).

Okay, I'm new on here, not English though, but I will try my best! I don't know if it is already mentioned, but I think that there should be made a Lynx Pokémon! I know we have the Shinx evolution line, but those are more lions than lynxes...

And I think there should be prevo's and/or evo's for:
-Plusle and Minun
-Ursaring or a split evolution for Teddiursa
-Wailmer should get a split evolution
-Heracross, of course
-Dewgong should get a evo
-Maybe Spinda?
-Spoink should get a split evo to a hog or something like that!

LovingTheUmbreonLife said:
-Plusle and Minun
-Heracross, of course
-Maybe Spinda?

Ursaring, wailord, and dewgong are all complete designs. They don't need to evolve and frankly can't. And split evolutions would be ridiculous. They just aren't necessary. Not every pokemon needs 3 stages.

Ohman177 said:
-Plusle and Minun
-Heracross, of course
-Maybe Spinda?

Ursaring, wailord, and dewgong are all complete designs. They don't need to evolve and frankly can't. And split evolutions would be ridiculous. They just aren't necessary. Not every pokemon needs 3 stages.

Okay, sorry. :)

Ohman177 said:

Okay, sorry. :)

Spoink is fine too. But i totally agree with you about spinda.

Inferchomp said:
P.DelSlayer said:
I really want a peacock as well, I think it would be a perfect candidate for Psychic/Flying, and have hypnotic eyes as tail feathers.
It could even potentially become Fairy/Flying, being one of those sneaky fae from folklore, tricking people into following it and then going off and hiding.

Either type combo would work for a peacock. I would also like it to be like real peacocks (and other birds), where the male is the "flashy" one while the female one is more dull and drab (like Unfezant).

Fairy/Flying peacock evolution for Spritzee would be cool!

FloodBadge said:
Inferchomp said:

Fairy/Flying peacock evolution for Spritzee would be cool!

That would be stellar! I think Spritzee may become a plague doctor/flamingo though :(

-I think a Zangoose evolution would be really awesome. It's design isn't necessarily complete, and it could be a sort of more muscular version with more red accents. Maybe add on a fighting type?
-A badger pokemon would be amazing, grass/dark could fit.
-A Grass/Dragon pokemon. It could be like, really boney looking and covered with moss, or something hopefully more creative than that.

I have always wanted a Pinsir evo. If Scyther can get one, so can Pinsir.

Referring back to the beginning, a ghost-type eeveelution just won't happen. How would Eevee just... become a ghost? When it faints?

Jakeremix said:
Referring back to the beginning, a ghost-type eeveelution just won't happen. How would Eevee just... become a ghost? When it faints?

So THIS Is what Gamefreak meant by "new ways to evolve!" Haha. Just let your Pokémon faint and it will evolve.

sohrin305 said:
Jakeremix said:

So THIS Is what Gamefreak meant by "new ways to evolve!" Haha. Just let your Pokémon faint and it will evolve.

Well all the eevees have been special types so far so all signs point to Dragon.

Ohman177 said:
sohrin305 said:

Well all the eevees have been special types...
Ugh... I hate how this is always brought when talking new eeveelutions.

What about a pure Flying-type eeveelution covered in clouds? Like Landorus's therian form, crossed with cloud Mario from Mario Galaxy 2? Sure Flying isn't a "Special" type, but you can't say it wouldn't look the part!

Jakeremix said:

Watch "old yeller". The answer will come to you.

I want to see a rhino and a lemur based pokemon line. I am quite surprised that Game Freak has never based a pokemon line off of a rhino yet. But maybe this is the year

Lemur said:
I want to see a rhino and a lemur based pokemon line. I am quite surprised that Game Freak has never based a pokemon line off of a rhino yet. But maybe this is the year

Isn't the Rhyhorn line based on rhinos?

steffenka said:
Lemur said:

Isn't the Rhyhorn line based on rhinos?

Well now I feel a bit dumb :p, so a lemur

J.D. said:
Ohman177 said:
Well all the eevees have been special types...
Ugh... I hate how this is always brought when talking new eeveelutions.

I know right?

Gamefreak got rid of physical/Special part of types for a good reason, but people keep bringing it up like it played some major part in eeveelution history.
It gets even more absurd now with Fairy, which never was physical/special, so you one cannot even tell if Sylveon follows that "pattern"..

Its not like gamefreak WANTED to make only special based eeveelutions, rather they took types that happened to be special. And its not even coincidence that this happened, because the reasoning for what type was chosen to be special, and what types were used for eeveelutions was similar and had to do with some kind of elemental-feel.

Except that for the types they had to keep a close to equal number of physical/special types, which might have screwed up some of the types on the end of the type chart.
In particular Steel and Dark, since they were introduced together, one had to be physical and the other special, and obviously Steel got the physical piece of the cake. Everyone knows that 95% Dark moves are physical though (and special ones have been added only with gen 4 when the split happened).

My point is, if it wasn't for this tiny balance screw up for Dark, Umbreon would have logically been based on a physical type and this argument would have never even come into existence.

Coming to the conclusion that "Dragon is the logical one" always amused me.

Every type has both sides to it.
As you bring up the example of Flying, the physical aspect is obvious the part where it can fly around and use that as a technique, but with pokemon like Tornadus, it also has a wind-focused aspect which would clearly be a special side.

I saw a "leaker" say that Mawile and Sableye would get new evolutions, I think he was proved false, but evolutions for those 2 would be interesting.

Mawile-I saw the "leaker" say that Mawile's evolution would look like a Vocaloid (or however that's spelled), which would be pretty cool, I figure that it would gain a new mouth, in addition to the previous one (the black one with the sharp teeth), with both on the end of long wire-like extentions coming from its head.

Sableye- Since its based off the Hopkinsville Goblin, a popular alien species, why not have its evolution based off one of the most famous aliens ever- the Xenomorphs from the Aliens series? We already have the facehugger-like Gligar, so why not the matured species as well?
(yes I know that the Xeno is not the matured form of the facehugger, but you understand what I am saying)

Back