XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

Let's get a Pokémon based on Snooki. It would be poison type. Definitely. /puke

In all seriousness, how about a hummingbird (pre-evo for Skarmory?), honey badger (I don't think there are any badger pokes?), red panda (it's been said multiple times I know; technically Spinda is partly based on a red panda), Tazmanian Tiger, sponge (bob), and alpaca.

Geomancer said:
I think Mightyena is a perfect candidate for an evolution. He's a relatively weak Pokemon that has never had a chance to shine competitively, and his design, while cool looking, is simple enough that a well thought out evolution could enhance it without over-complicating it. I wasn't happy with the majority of the evolutions 4th gen gave older Pokemon, so I am a little trepidatious about it this time around. Although so far, I like what I've seen of gen 6 more than the last two generations put together, so I'm a little more hopeful that the designs will be good this time around.

I'd like to see either it or houndoom evolve into a cerberus type 3 headed dog.

What about Qwilfish? I once imagined a Steel/Poison evo that resembled an aquatic mine.

J.D. said:
What about Qwilfish? I once imagined a Steel/Poison evo that resembled an aquatic mine.

I've always pictured the first Steel/Poison as being barbed-wire related, but a Qwilfish evolution would be really awesome, too.

I want to see some sort of steam related pokemon being fire and water type.

ryter78 said:
I want to see some sort of steam related pokemon being fire and water type.

a kettle Pokemon :D

it could be a gift Pokemon from a tea/coffee shop
it would have its own ability, Teabag Infusion which allows it to always lower the opponents evasion on every move, because the calming smell of aromatic, herbal tea is calming
its sig. move would be Hot Cup of Tea, which gives the opponent a nice cup of tea which damages the opponent and then burns them because they didn't cool it down at all before drinking

it would also have exclusive items, which are:
-Peppermint Tea
-Red Berry Tea
-Earl Grey Tea
-Redbush Tea

these items give Hot Cup of Tea different flavorings, and therefore different colors. The damage done is based on how much the Pokemon likes the flavor of the tea:
base power 40
if it really likes the tea, the damage is lowered by 20
if it is indifferent about the tea, damage stays the same
if it dislikes the tea, damage goes up by 10
if it really hates the tea, damage goes up by 20
the burn rate still applies to all of them

all existing Pokemon are given this list with all these teas and which they like/indifferent/dislike/hate

P.DelSlayer said:
Dunsparce - agreed, but only if it kept the podgy, derpy snake feel.

I disagree. If Dunsparce evolved, I'd really hope for a Normal/Dragon evolution.

Jakeremix said:
P.DelSlayer said:
Dunsparce - agreed, but only if it kept the podgy, derpy snake feel.

I disagree. If Dunsparce evolved, I'd really hope for a Normal/Dragon evolution.

It could be dragon, but still keep the derpy, fat snake feel to it.

That way it pleases us fans who like Dunsparce's design (yes, we do exist), yet whilst giving the people who want it to become better get their desire.
Everyone wins! :D

P.DelSlayer said:
its sig. move would be Hot Cup of Tea, which gives the opponent a nice cup of tea which damages the opponent and then burns them because they didn't cool it down at all before drinking

it would also have exclusive items, which are:
-Peppermint Tea
-Red Berry Tea
-Earl Grey Tea
-Redbush Tea

these items give Hot Cup of Tea different flavorings, and therefore different colors. The damage done is based on how much the Pokemon likes the flavor of the tea:
base power 40
if it really likes the tea, the damage is lowered by 20
if it is indifferent about the tea, damage stays the same
if it dislikes the tea, damage goes up by 10
if it really hates the tea, damage goes up by 20
the burn rate still applies to all of them

all existing Pokemon are given this list with all these teas and which they like/indifferent/dislike/hate

I love this idea (reminds me of Earthbound's Scalding Coffee Cup), but the way you put it seems just a little broken - 100% burn rate AND damage is insane; Will-O-Wisp is a highly valuable competitive move and its accuracy is a shaky 75%. I think it might be better if instead of varying base damage, it had a set base damage, say 40-50ish, and the more the opponent likes the flavor, the higher the chance of burn, since they're more eager to just drink it already d: It'd be like a weaker but more stylish version of Scald with a better chance to burn.

P.DelSlayer said:
Jakeremix said:

It could be dragon, but still keep the derpy, fat snake feel to it.

That way it pleases us fans who like Dunsparce's design (yes, we do exist), yet whilst giving the people who want it to become better get their desire.
Everyone wins! :D

I love Dunsparce a lot more after playing Gates to Infinity.

After having me some arkham city yesterday, I thought of a fighting/flying pokemon inspired in batman/superhero/batman/batman/batman. It could have a new physical fighting move where it hits all the opponents in battle (single, double, triple, rotation and horde) called "freeflow" (could be shared by lucario, meloetta, medicham, mienshao, etc)
other moves could be:
counter
pound
mean look
air cutter
acrobatics
low sweep
foresight
aerial ace
night slash
me first
freeflow
roost
detect
high-jump kick
punishment
close combat
sky attack

it'd have the same BST as arceus, because it's the ******* batman.
I know it won't happen, but I can dream, right?

Jakeremix said:
I love Dunsparce a lot more after playing Gates to Infinity.

haha me too! I loved Dunsparce in Gates To Infinity and that has made me warm to him more :)

Dunsparce could evolve into a dragon/fairy type. I've always loved this fan made evolution for Sparcy, I think dragon/fairy really suits it (and it wouldn't be the first time that a Pokemon went from normal type to something completely different, a la Azurill.
tumblr_mcl7xzHE1L1r0uk07o1_500.png

AdamLambert said:
J.D. said:

I've always pictured the first Steel/Poison as being barbed-wire related, but a Qwilfish evolution would be really awesome, too.

What about it's water type? He's a fish.

Inferchomp said:
In all seriousness, how about a honey badger (I don't think there are any badger pokes?),

264.png

Mosquito 'mon, please. Easy candidate for a Bug/Dark or a Bug/Poison type. I've been wanting one of these for a while, now.

I wouldn't mind a Flying Fish, the fish that leap out of water. Maybe a parrotfish with a bird beak and elegant scaled wings. Easy Water/Flying type. Or maybe an actually lionfish, it could be a common goldfish with a mane that is highly venomous. Heck, I'd settle with a clownfish with legs and clown shoes. Maybe slap a big red nose on it. I wouldn't mind a bit of humor in a new Pokemon.

Geomancer said:
Dunsparce could evolve into a dragon/fairy type. I've always loved this fan made evolution for Sparcy, I think dragon/fairy really suits it (and it wouldn't be the first time that a Pokemon went from normal type to something completely different, a la Azurill.
tumblr_mcl7xzHE1L1r0uk07o1_500.png

I've never seen it before but that actually looks pretty cool. I don't see it as a fairy, but it could be a perfect dragon type!

TrollFreak will probably leave Dunsparce alone this Gen. Some Pokemon are made to be useless.

I would really love a Pokemon that surpasses Wailord in size. Like a giant reptillian beast or something.
Maybe it could even be similar to this:

108px-SS_TheImprisoned.png

I just really want a massive non-legendary Pokemon this Gen.

Here's a list of Pokemon I want to gain an evolution or pre-evolution.

-Qwilfish
-Mr. Mime
-Sudowoodo
-Mawile
-Sableye
-Jynx
-Onix (Pre-evolution)
-Torkoal (Pre-evolution)
-Tropius (Pre-evolution)
-Skarmory (Pre-evolution)
-Nosepass (Pre-evolution)
-Absol (Pre-evolution)

Proceeded said:
Here's a list of Pokemon I want to gain an evolution or pre-evolution.

-Qwilfish
-Mr. Mime
-Sudowoodo
-Mawile
-Sableye
-Jynx
-Onix (Pre-evolution)
-Torkoal (Pre-evolution)
-Tropius (Pre-evolution)
-Skarmory (Pre-evolution)
-Nosepass (Pre-evolution)
-Absol (Pre-evolution)