XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want to see in the 6th generation?

I would like to see:
Fire Type Lion
Dolphin
Platypus (you know you want it!)
Pegasus/Unicorn/Horse (NOT zebra)
Cheetah
Dinosaurs!! (Fossils anyone?)

I'd honestly like to see a water/fire or grass/rock type for once.
Maybe even a lion with a ball and chain tail?

Well you have to think about what pokemon would fit with the European theme.

Stuff like:

Animals: Horse, Stoat/Weasel, Pine Marten, Badger, Shrew/Vole, Marmot, Chamois
Birds: Thrush, Chaffinch, Gull, Goose
Aquatic: Trout, Eel, Carp, Dolphin
Bug: Ladybird, Butterfly, Beetle, Dragonfly
Plants: Lily, Tulip, Foxglove, Seaweed

Zangoose and Seviper evos! It's not as though the evolution mechanic is unfeasible, just rinse and repeat what Sneasel and Gligar got. Not to mention that Sev/Zang only have 28 points higher for a BST, thus making it a very possible thing. And I personally miss evolutions of old Pokémon...

New Eeveelutions.
Some Pokémon based off of Greek Mythology would be cool.
Something based off of a Dinosaur of some sort.
Maybe a Heracross or Sableye evolution.
And good gosh, no Zubat/Woobat/Irritating Cave Pokémon, please.

Evolved forms of Farfetch'd Smeargle Ditto and a baby version of Eevee. I also would like to see a Yeti pokemon

Legendary Psychic and Dark type.

A new type that changes the entire game structure (gets shot)

Pinsir or Heracross evolution.

cecil 090 said:
I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing new evolutions for old pokemon. It's confirmed old pokemon will appear in the game, and we're bound to get at least a handful of new evolutions. Personally I'm hoping we'll see evolutions for Dunsparce, Delibird, Lapras, and wildcard here, Golurk.

As far as new pokemon go

-Jaguar
-Lemur
-Tyrannosaurus
-Komodo Dragon
-More inanimate objects

I agree. I'm pretty sure game freak left dunsparce so it can be evolved in later games because if not, then it's just a useless animal (whatever it is)

aboss98 said:
I agree. I'm pretty sure game freak left dunsparce so it can be evolved in later games because if not, then it's just a useless animal (whatever it is)
If they left it because of that, they would have given it an evolution already...
Not saying it won't get an evolution one day. Some Pokémon are just meant to be useless. :p

I want to see a dolphin Pokemon and a pre-evolution of Magikarp to see if it can get any worse for the poor little guy.

Froakie said:
I want to see a dolphin Pokemon and a pre-evolution of Magikarp to see if it can get any worse for the poor little guy.

Word. In fact, I'll echo on that. Dolphin has been my favorite animal since I met a wild dolphin when I was a kid. As for pre-evolution of Magikarp, lol no. Gyarados is plenty. xP

Keeper of Night said:
oakbark said:
A Ladybird that doesn't suck!

I assume you mean ladyBUG, I dont believe a ladybird is a real animal.

Wikipedia said:
The Coccinellidae are a family of beetles, known variously as ladybirds (UK, Ireland, Australia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, India and Malta) or ladybugs (originating in North America, spread through media to many other parts of the world). When they need to use a common name, entomologists widely prefer the names ladybird beetles or lady beetles as these insects are not true bugs. There also are other names that are less widely familiar; they include God's cow, ladyclock, lady cow, and lady fly.

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want in the 6th generation?

ChillBill said:
Some evolutions of old Pokemon (Farfetch'd, Dunsparce especially).
A wolf. Perhaps a spirit one.
An albatross.
A water-type crocodile.
A full-body shark.

I couldn't agree more about the spirit wolf! That would be so cool.

I'd like to see some Australia love. Kangaroo, Koala, Platypus, Echidna, Tasmanian Devil... there's so much potential!

What I hope to have are these:

A proper, awesome looking ice type wolf pokemon with 2 stages of evolution.
A pure-flying type pokemon. Possibly eeveelution? And definitely two of those. Maybe Flying and Steel would be my hope.
Just for fun, gender icon unowns, with male / female genders on them.
Two rivaling pseudo-legenderies (such as Durant and Heatmor) embodying fire and ice (not the types but I suppose they would be those types. Nonsensical sentence is nonsensical)
FIX WHAT WE ALL KNOW SHOULD HAVE BEEN in gen 5 where luvdisc evolves into alomomola, Tauros evolves into bouffolant, and have cacnea evolve into maractus with sun stone or something.
And more kitteh pokemon. An ice type lynx and a fire type ocelot (which may fit #4).
I guess I really want them to increase the number of ice type pokemon, since ice is the smallest type in terms of number.
A trio of legendary dinosaurs (like the birds, the beasts, the lake guardians, Regis, etc...) with a triceratops, T. rex, and brachiosaurus would be cool.
A new type, to change things up a bit. Maybe.
A new grass flying pokemon that doesn't suck (aka the hoppip family.) and while you're at it at stronger and more variety with the grass type moves so its not like the second weakest type.

Back