XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

I wouldn't mind a fossa Pokemon, they are fascinating creatures. I bit like a small cougar. Or at least a Mongoose Pokemon. It could be the early rodent that evolves at level 20. Or the rodent could be a lemur, a fisher, a martin, a muskrat or even an opossum.

Proceeded said:
I wouldn't mind a fossa Pokemon, they are fascinating creatures. I bit like a small cougar. Or at least a Mongoose Pokemon. It could be the early rodent that evolves at level 20. Or the rodent could be a lemur, a fisher, a martin, a muskrat or even an opossum.

Isn't Zangoose a mongoose?

Jakeremix said:
Proceeded said:

335Zangoose.png
yellow-mongoose--cynictis-penicillata.jpg

I forgot about that, there. I don't really see the Mongoose in Zangoose, but meh. Thanks for correcting me.

Ohman177 said:
AdamLambert said:
I've always pictured the first Steel/Poison as being barbed-wire related, but a Qwilfish evolution would be really awesome, too.

What about it's water type? He's a fish.
He's a fish that, according to my idea, evolves into a poison-filled, metallic water mine... he wouldn't need his Water-type anymore, because he's no longer a fish...

How about a Steel/Fairy type, possibly a psuedo-legendary? I guess it would look like vaugly like a custom Robot Unicorn Attack 2 character. That would be really cool.

Ohman177 said:
AdamLambert said:
I've always pictured the first Steel/Poison as being barbed-wire related, but a Qwilfish evolution would be really awesome, too.

What about it's water type? He's a fish.

NO

That's the only part I find exciting about the idea. Its primary type changing from Water to Steel, like Steelix going from Rock to Steel while keeping the second type all along.

Being a fish has nothing to do with the type. Its being good with the water element that makes it a water type.

There is already some examples of aquatic creatures that aren't Water:
Tynamo-Eelectric-Eelektross (altho they're found in caves...) - Electric
Stunfisk - Ground/Electric
Inkay-Malamar (heck yeah) - Dark/Psychic

And this is way too few. I demand more. I'm tired of every single place you can surf or fish, being filled with Water types.
How about some other pure types?
Poison
Ground
Dark
Electric
Ice
Dragon
Rock
Steel
Or combinations of those? Or with Grass etc....

Or heck even seeing some more which have Water, but secondary to another type (like Skrelp, who is POISON/Water, the reverse of Tentacool/Qwilfish).

Cause it's like we see all those exotic stuff and deviations in places except for the cliche of pokemon found in water being Water.

CyberCat5555 said:
How about a Steel/Fairy type, possibly a psuedo-legendary? I guess it would look like vaugly like a custom Robot Unicorn Attack 2 character. That would be really cool.

That's Mawile's rumored retyping.

I want a poison legendary this go around.

CyberCat5555 said:

I would really love this, but as a legendary. Like, a Steel/Fairy Unicorn, and a Dark/Fairy Pegasus or something.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091004065704/powerrangers/images/a/a8/MF_Catastros.jpg
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090412183340/powerrangers/images/f/f4/Prmf-zd-unicorn.jpg

Yeah, those are from Power Rangers...

One idea I've seen

now we have Fairy, and because Fire/Flying sucks, we can have a Fire/Fairy Pegasus evo for Rapidash.
It may or may not have Levitate, but it's still a good idea and would be an interesting typing for Rapidash to become.

Proceeded said:
Jakeremix said:

335Zangoose.png
yellow-mongoose--cynictis-penicillata.jpg

I forgot about that, there. I don't really see the Mongoose in Zangoose, but meh. Thanks for correcting me.

It is also based on cats which are related to the Mongoose, in fact Mightyena is a hyena which is related to both but we need a less dog like hyena pokemon due to the fact that Mightyena is called a dog.

Proceeded said:

I had no idea what a "fossa" was until seeing your post. After looking at a bit of information and the pictures in the wiki- I have to say that its probably one of the top things I think should be made into a Pokemon! Kudos for the find!

P.DelSlayer said:
One idea I've seen

now we have Fairy, and because Fire/Flying sucks, we can have a Fire/Fairy Pegasus evo for Rapidash.
It may or may not have Levitate, but it's still a good idea and would be an interesting typing for Rapidash to become.
That would be awesome! I never really considered Rapidash for an evolution, even though it's a Pokemon I've always liked. Since Rapidash already has a horn, it could easily be a fire/fairy unicorn, though I'm having a little trouble picturing what it would look like.

There is already some examples of aquatic creatures that aren't Water:
Tynamo-Eelectric-Eelektross (altho they're found in caves...) - Electric
Stunfisk - Ground/Electric
Inkay-Malamar (heck yeah) - Dark/Psychic

Lileep and anorith lines are also based on strictly aquatic animals, and their 'dexes confirm that they still hunt in the sea! :)

Clearly we need some Absol evos. A Bisharp Eco would be awesome, and so would another eeveelution (ghost)

i want arceus to evolve into something with base 255 stats on anything

Legendaries do not evolve. And definitely not Arceus. It is god, it does not need an evo.

Chanderperior said:
Legendaries do not evolve. And definitely not Arceus. It is god, it does not need an evo.

Exactly. He's God. He can do whatever he wants. If he wants an evo, he could give himself one.

I would like to see an alternate evolution for Ponyta that becomes a pegasus.

Also, another evolutionary line that needs the Metal Coat or King's Rock. Maybe if you trade Mr. Mime while holding a King's Rock it could become a jester like pokemon with higher defenses and health, but having a mediocre attack. Something like a slightly better, psychic type Shuckle.

Or maybe trade Qwilfish holding the metal coat and it becomes that sort of poison, spikey mine that was mentioned earlier. Just seems sad those items were only used for evolutionary purposes back in Gen II

Considering x and y are based off of france i wouldn't be suprised if they made a new
Mime pokemon.
I would also like to see absol get a new pokemon form with a better move set (some fans like it some fans don't sorry) and i think they can make it with a better stat rate.

Ohman177 said:
Chanderperior said:

Exactly. He's God. He can do whatever he wants. If he wants an evo, he could give himself one.

Well, true. However, an evo of Arceus would render other pokemon obsolete. In case you have not noticed, lrgendaries do not evolve. Arceus will at most get a fairy type forme. So yeah.

Back