BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

Sheogorath said:
No, there are 17 types.

If each time you could chose one of two gyms that gives you 16 gyms, so essentially every type would have their own gym.

haha well then maybe there should be 17 gyms :) that would make the game last a lot longer.

dont forget about the E4, they use a different element then the gyms

theatrebabe said:
haha well then maybe there should be 17 gyms :) that would make the game last a lot longer.

don't forget about the E4, they use a different element then the gyms
yeah but rhey're talking about having 17 gyms and only having to go through 8.

lovebunny713 said:
yeah but rhey're talking about having 17 gyms and only having to go through 8.
right but what im saying is that you have a chance of repeating an element because the E4 use different types then the gyms in the game

theatrebabe said:
right but what im saying is that you have a chance of repeating an element because the E4 use different types then the gyms in the game
oh, ok. I don't really like the idea of possibly repeating an element. maybe the elite four shouldn't be set to one element each, but have at least two or three different types.

lovebunny713 said:
oh, ok. I don't really like the idea of possibly repeating an element. maybe the elite four shouldn't be set to one element each, but have at least two or three different types.
yeah or have balanced teams that incorporate different element combos

theatrebabe said:

Not if the Elite Four was programmed to be based off of elements you have to battle in a gym.

I think that it would be great if they brought team rocket back in, they are always in the anime series so they deserve a part of the games too. Also they should make the storyline a little bit longer I can usually beat the games in a 3 or 4 days with about 15 hours of play.

I really don't think you should be able to go through 8/17 gyms. picking would ust be way too easy. then no one would really try to power up their team anymore, I like the set eight gyms.

lovebunny713 said:
I really don't think you should be able to go through 8/17 gyms. picking would ust be way too easy. then no one would really try to power up their team anymore, I like the set eight gyms.

i agree, but uping the number of gyms that you have to go collect badges from isnt a bad idea, it would deff make the game longer

theatrebabe said:
i agree, but uping the number of gyms that you have to go collect badges from isnt a bad idea, it would deff make the game longer
yeah it would. I would like if we had more of a challenge :3

Sheogorath said:
Also, they need a Parasaurolophus Pokemon.

Rampardos says hi :]

I also think that they should make E4 have a few different types, but ones that fit into each others element, such as bug and grass, steel and lightning etc.... I myself would like to see more of the normal type, as only two notable trainers have used it.

paddy185 said:

I also think that they should make E4 have a few different types, but ones that fit into each others element, such as bug and grass, steel and lightning etc.... I myself would like to see more of the normal type, as only two notable trainers have used it.
so kinda like having one element (rock lets say) and then having another element to cover the first one's weakness? (like have rock and electric pokemon?)

paddy185 said:

ramphardos isn't a Parasaurolophus. I would like to see an electric trainer in the elite four. I don't think but is a good idea for being in the elite four really, mostly because I train fire pokemon I guess.

paddy185 said:

Yeah Rampardos is based of of Pachys, a.k.a. Pachycephalosaurids.

Trust me I know my fossils.

SPIRE_FAN said:
2 words BUG LEGENDARY

I totally agree, they should have one of the secret legendaries as a bug type, they've never had one before and definitley need one.

haha we need a pleseosaur and a mosusaur (not sure if I spelled either of those right, I used to want to be a paleontologist when I was little X3). but they have to be in the same generation.

I agree with that, maybe they would've been better in Hoenn since those Dinos live in water, and Hoenn=80% water

Back