BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

I would like to see a porcupine Pokemon, has anybody said that?

Also, Armaldo is based on an Anomalocaris, not an an Armadillo. (Oh noes, a nerd attack)

Edit: How about more fossil Pokemon? I would love to see a Forfexicaris valida, Trilobite, and Mixopterus Pokemon.

Ostracods are cool and all, but they are extremely small and not too interesting (just looking at them, even though they have some pretty cool behaviors).

*Cough Kabuto Cough*

Eurypterids are pretty awesome (I've been trying to find a decent one for my collection) so it would be nice. But it might resemble other Pokemon too much.

ETRURIANSAGE said:
They need to make more Porygon branch evolutions.
Like instead of Porygon Z they can have Porygon X and Porygon Y

Lol, take a look at my user name!

All I want is a Dunsparce evolution.;)

ok, this is everything that i think they should do in the gen V game:
1) they need to make it so that we can go to ALL the other regions once we beet the elite 4 in the starter region. gold/silver/crystal did it, and it was AWESOME! it would be sooo cool to have to collect 40 badges. that would also make the game a lot longer.
2) they should make the game play more realistic, like you need to buy supplies for your self and your pokemon (food and stuff like that) i feel like that would be a cool new thing to have in the game.
3) more in game people that make appearances, and maybe even the possibility to travel with some one else.
3) if they are going to put contests back in the game, they need to go back to the way they did it in ruby/sapphire cuz its just boring having only one contest building in the whole game like they did for diamond/pearl/platinum.
4) they should have a random weather generator in the game, so that its more realistic cuz the weather and seasons change.
5) they need to bring back visible difference between night and day like they had in gold/silver/crystal.
6) MORE DRAGON TYPES!!! and make them not quite as impossible to get!
7) we should have to battle the professors at some point in the game!
8)maybe since the game might come out on a new system, make the battles look more like the battles on the wii games. that would be pretty cool.
9) PLEASE KEEP THE NEW THING THAT LETS POKEMON FOLLOW US AROUND!!!!
10) more side missions, those are fun!

I like the idea of making the game longer. First of all they can start by having more gyms and more towns to explore (and new Pokemon). More mini-games and missions added.

That would make the game fun and longer.

I want a Evolution for Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise. They'd be superly-awesomely-bonified!!!

theatrebabe said:
ok, this is everything that i think they should do in the gen V game:
1) they need to make it so that we can go to ALL the other regions once we beet the elite 4 in the starter region. gold/silver/crystal did it, and it was AWESOME! it would be sooo cool to have to collect 40 badges. that would also make the game a lot longer.
2) they should make the game play more realistic, like you need to buy supplies for your self and your pokemon (food and stuff like that) i feel like that would be a cool new thing to have in the game.
3) more in game people that make appearances, and maybe even the possibility to travel with some one else.
3) if they are going to put contests back in the game, they need to go back to the way they did it in ruby/sapphire cuz its just boring having only one contest building in the whole game like they did for diamond/pearl/platinum.
4) they should have a random weather generator in the game, so that its more realistic cuz the weather and seasons change.
5) they need to bring back visible difference between night and day like they had in gold/silver/crystal.
6) MORE DRAGON TYPES!!! and make them not quite as impossible to get!
7) we should have to battle the professors at some point in the game!
8)maybe since the game might come out on a new system, make the battles look more like the battles on the wii games. that would be pretty cool.
9) PLEASE KEEP THE NEW THING THAT LETS POKEMON FOLLOW US AROUND!!!!
10) more side missions, those are fun!

I like most of your ideas but I think they will maybe put all of the regions in the LAST game that they make, and I think we have awhile before that. and the idea of feeding your pokemon would be a little too much, I like the idea of IV/EV training and making your pokemon the best it can be. I wouldn't like to have to remember to feed it everyday.

It would be cool if you started off in the new region, which was inhabited solely by the new Pokemon, and had to go around collect the badges etc. then have access to the other regions.

Also, I always thought that they should give the player more freedom, rather than always having to complete the same gyms, make like 12 gyms and you only have to complete 8. This isn't a far off idea as in the original television show Gary showed that there were other gyms in Kanto aside from the ones in the game.

Sheogorath said:
It would be cool if you started off in the new region, which was inhabited solely by the new Pokemon, and had to go around collect the badges etc. then have access to the other regions.

Also, I always thought that they should give the player more freedom, rather than always having to complete the same gyms, make like 12 gyms and you only have to complete 8. This isn't a far off idea as in the original television show Gary showed that there were other gyms in Kanto aside from the ones in the game.

Yea, didn't Gary have like 4 different badges that Ash didn't get? He had I think 9 total but he still wanted to get the Earth Badge but Mewtwo annihilated him

Sheogorath said:

wouldn't that make it too easy? ex. if you couldn't beat the ground gym then you could go off to the water gym? there would be no challenge..

lovebunny713 said:
wouldn't that make it too easy? ex. if you couldn't beat the ground gym then you could go off to the water gym? there would be no challenge..

I think thats why you make the difficulty of each on a surprise. Like some gym badges you must get to move on, due to need of HM. and have it up to the user to which path to take next. Gym A or Gym B

PheonyxXx said:
Yea, didn't Gary have like 4 different badges that Ash didn't get? He had I think 9 total but he still wanted to get the Earth Badge but Mewtwo annihilated him
i feel like he mentioned that he had 10 badges in the show.

PheonyxXx said:

I know what you mean. Barry has got 3 badges that Ash doesn't. It would be really cool (albeit difficult) to have to get 16 badges before the E4, sort of like GSC, but starting Falkner style, with lv 7-9 Pokemon, and ending with Volkner style lv.50+.

PheonyxXx said:
I think thats why you make the difficulty of each on a surprise. Like some gym badges you must get to move on, due to need of HM. and have it up to the user to which path to take next. Gym A or Gym B
so you're saying you could only choose one and you don't know what type of gym it is?

No, there are 17 types.

If each time you could chose one of two gyms that gives you 16 gyms, so essentially every type would have their own gym.

Back