BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

Pokequaza said:
DeviantArt.com, a site to post you art on, also used to post a lot of fake Pokemon concepts, you can find every kind of drawing, art, digital art whatever on it.

oh thats cool , thanks i m going to go look at that now

Just got an idea watching Time Warp: How about a Lightning{L}/Grass{G} pokémon, like a mushroom, remembering a tesla coil?

I'm leaving this open just in case there's more discussion. Gen 5 could be announced early next year. :eek:

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
I'm leaving this open just in case there's more discussion. Gen 5 could be announced early next year. :eek:

dmaster out.
Well DP was released in (November) 2006... It's almost 2010. And note that with DP, first Munchlax was released in May 2004. That's almost 2 and a half year before the official release in Japan. And another half year later in the US (April), EU (July) etc. With all this it might be well possible we won't see the English versions until late 2012, 2013.

I meant a Pokemon or news could be released in Japan.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
I meant a Pokemon or news could be released in Japan.

dmaster out.
Oh yes I know that.. yes my post was a bit weird, anyway I was just pointing out it may still take a terrible long time till seeing a release...

Sure, but that gives threads like this a huge speculation boost. Can these games possibly top HG/SS? We'll have to see.

dmaster out.

I agree with arguments I have heard on the following subject. And I believe it is time for new types ;) It has been too long since dark and steel. Now we must have some new ones, light and sound. Some pokemon to be reassigned:

Voltorb/Electrode: electric/sound
Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss: light (light/flying)
Whismur/Loudred/Exploud: sound
Chatot: sound/flying
Sunkern/Sunflora: grass/light
Kricketot/Kricketune: bug/sound
Finneon/Lumineon: water/light
Volbeat/Illumise: bug/light

and perhaps even this:
Solrock: rock/light
Lunatone: rock/dark
although these is less possible

A pokemon looking like deep sea fish would be neat, with types dark AND light :D

hatedisc said:
I agree with arguments I have heard on the following subject. And I believe it is time for new types ;) It has been too long since dark and steel. Now we must have some new ones, light and sound. Some pokemon to be reassigned:

Voltorb/Electrode: electric/sound
Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss: light (light/flying)
Whismur/Loudred/Exploud: sound
Chatot: sound/flying
Sunkern/Sunflora: grass/light
Kricketot/Kricketune: bug/sound
Finneon/Lumineon: water/light
Volbeat/Illumise: bug/light

and perhaps even this:
Solrock: rock/light
Lunatone: rock/dark
although these is less possible

A pokemon looking like deep sea fish would be neat, with types dark AND light :D

Chimecho and Chingling with sound type too!

I still hopoe maybe they will come out with more Pokemon with the same type. You know like two Hairy Bug Pokemon, or like two Alpha pokemon, becasue they could have pokemon go on forever that way.

Me and a friend are coming up with a new region and we have around 40 or so Pokemon already. I think it will take forever but we may get somewhere.:p

If they did make a light type, it would probably mean more confusion in types like when they introduced dark and steel. But I do understand what you mean, there's a dark, so why not a light?:p

Has anyone said this yet? I don't really think so. Flying type Pokemon that aren't dual type. It bugs me seeing how everyone Flying type in the game (excluding Arceus) is a dual type.

^This

You know, if they had a flying eeveelution, then that would be more than likely to be possible.

I want them to make a Rock Eeveelution, and it could have like boulders on its shoulders, and small boulder like things where its knees are, as a sort of armor type thing. Also, a FLYING type eeveelution. It could have like cloudy puffy fur and can hover and stuff. Trouble is, finding a way to evolve them all...

Seth1789110 said:
I want them to make a Rock Eeveelution, and it could have like boulders on its shoulders, and small boulder like things where its knees are, as a sort of armor type thing. Also, a FLYING type eeveelution. It could have like cloudy puffy fur and can hover and stuff. Trouble is, finding a way to evolve them all...

And with dumbo ears!. How to evolve: Throw an Eevee from the top of Mt. Coronet.

Back