• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

what deck will you run for states?

Well, I'm not playing any deck for sates because I live in Engalnd...

BUt for cities I'm either playing Gardellade, Blissicario, THe pokemon tool box ( adeck I made consiting of Dodrio, Ambipom and jumpluff, otherwise called ambidriopluff), or maybe some other deck consisting of DP4 cards.... I don't even really know :( I may come up with a new deck, I'm in the process of building one.

Dragon Master #9 said:
It's DWD Roxasora125.

Sorry, meant DBW, and I would NEVER play Honchkrow...not DWD, DBW...

*ummm you mean blisscry not dgw thats honchkrow absol deck*

Its not called Blisscry, it DBW...Weavile!

Kinda playing what Chris' playing. It's an SD with the help of TMA, but not a TMA SD :p. Hole in 1. That's the name =]

lol i know wht your playing just from the name and i did not kknow before lo (dont get why u would play that but wht ever)

I sadly can't go to states this year, but if I could, I would run a DWD deck. I like disruption, and I think its a very good deck. (But I need some more cards for it though.)

bonsly 1994 is r gon a big hit in your meta game or are you bringing it back to life.well thats what im doing and im mostly most definetly playing that to.^__^

R-Gon is still quite viable. One fine gentleman from league here won three out of four CCs with it, and this was in the face of Gardevoir/Gallade, Honchkrow/Absol, Magmortar, and every Blissey variant you can think of. Basically all the current power archetypes, and he pwned them all. The one non-1st finish was to a very tough Monarchy.

Personally, I would be running Magmortar for States -- if I was playing in States. I'll be serving as Head Judge instead.

I'm sweeping up the foramt with the TOP_SECRET BROOM!!! I say top secret because only seven people know about it and only three will be playing it.

Spirit Of Mew said:
I'm sweeping up the foramt with the TOP_SECRET BROOM!!! I say top secret because only seven people know about it and only three will be playing it.

BROOM = breloom and +some thing that give's free retreat to your oppent so you get the 120(i think it is ) this idea is old

pikakid88 said:
Spirit Of Mew said:

BROOM = breloom and +some thing that give's free retreat to your oppent so you get the 120(i think it is ) this idea is old

WRONG!!!!!!!!

Anyway, might have to switch mine. Banette is probably going to suck pretty soon. No clue what to play

I would either play my Infernacatty deck or my ????Bliss deck. But I'm most likely judging states.

Back