• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

what deck will you run for states?

OMG, I'm 20th out of 36 =[[[[[. I've gotten 2 out of 4 2nd places this year :O. How is Camden AHEAD of me??

Anyway, I have my deck. It's a rogue secret deck, probably to change tomorrow =P

stayy on subject please also abaxter tangrowth in ge will be great with sceptile thats what im playin ya...

Read the english translation of Tangy. It can't work with Sceppy (IIRC).

Changed my deck to Monopoly :p. FUN NAME :D. (P.S: If you think you know what it is, then your'e wrong :D)

pikakid88 said:
im going to run t3(h @ 8!/)ooF for states

Chris, you didn't include your deck name. You just typed some word in the usual grammar you use :O. Lol :D :D.

Changed decks again (don't laugh. I've been known to be... er, "un-decisive", lol). New deck name=Great Barrier

It's an acronym. Figure out what it means =F

Sylar said:
pikakid88 said:
im going to run t3(h @ 8!/)ooF for states

Chris, you didn't include your deck name. You just typed some word in the usual grammar you use :O. Lol :D :D.

Changed decks again (don't laugh. I've been known to be... er, "un-decisive", lol). New deck name=Great Barrier

It's an acronym. Figure out what it means =F

Well Chris H.??? Is it Gallade and Banette! Geez come up with an easier acronym next time! Wow.....

-_-

"Great Barriers" Anytime its his job to make harder acronyms! Also if you want his url here it is! here is the deck!
An amazing deck that will bring back a specific type in my metagame!

Your'e soo off it isn't even funny :O

It's not a Pokemon acronym. "Barrier" has somethign to do with the deck, which utulizes Lake Barrier, but isn't Banette/Gallade.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong! Yer WRONG..!

Yay, Dr. Cox!

ANYWHO, your'e soo off. This deck counters almost every deck in the metagame, and does it by T2 ;D. Chris, why will it even matter to you, I'm going to Michigan and not Ohio :O.

ANYWHO, your'e soo off. This deck counters almost every deck in the metagame, and does it by T2 ;D. Chris, why will it even matter to you, I'm going to Michigan and not Ohio :O.

Someone's using DP2 Ninetails.. :p

Back