• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

what deck will you run for states?

pikakid88 said:
Spirit Of Mew said:
I'm sweeping up the foramt with the TOP_SECRET BROOM!!! I say top secret because only seven people know about it and only three will be playing it.

BROOM = breloom and +some thing that give's free retreat to your oppent so you get the 120(i think it is ) this idea is old

As Po-Po-Pocchama said before WRONG.

It has nothing to do with breloom that card is pretty bad.

you'll have to find out for yourself what team legion has in store for states.

One word: Glicky.

It shall devour the souls of all who oppose my almighty power.
(look at my signiture)

okay? whatever, I don't care, lol. As my decks always randomly are: techy, random, cheap, run off scott engine, and I build about 2 days before a tourny with whatever decent chains I can get my hands on. Or sometimes I base them on structure decks like my almost structure clone of the Psy PK deck that got me top cut at states last year and almost top cut at nationals (3/8 with mostly unlucku machop+machamp+phobe+psy energy starts). By the way, I am in Senors and who are you if you don't mind me asking?

Ok well I do not know what I am playing for states yet!(or do I) Anyways I will not reveal that source of information although I do love this thread for my research!

Spirit Of Mew said:
I'm first in ohio. You should be able to find out that way

Not realy, lol. I don't look at the rankings much and the new OP site kind of ****** me off.

I have never heard of you before, dude. Granted, it is possible that we've met but most people don't tell me their names. Good luck at states I guess... What day is it this year?

I love playing T2 decks, but I find Banette unwieldy and Kricketune too fragile. Thus, I believe I'll be playing T2 Blissey instead.

Back