• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

what deck will you run for states?

Erm, unless I'm mistaken, someone from the gym ran DP2 Ninetails with Delcatty and won cities with it (against GG and everything)

Camden, don't tell you EVERYTHING about my decks :p. You'll never guess. OH, and there's no Ninetails.

I love how camdon think he knows whts going on (lol) with your decks (u switch so much i dont even know half the time)

Ummmm... where did you get that conclusion in the first place Camdon? You do know that he was banned from our team right?

Im playin a deck I call "Thru the fire and flames"- and its not magmortar.

Mr. Kirby said:
Ummmm... where did you get that conclusion in the first place Camdon? You do know that he was banned from our team right?

Im playin a deck I call "Thru the fire and flames"- and its not magmortar.

i think camdon jsut wanted to look importan and useful that why he made that up

Not a single one of those names make any sense at all. person names fail.

Anyway, got a few rogue projects in the making (stuff with Shiftry, Grumpig, One I dont want to reveal yet, Sharpedo) which will be tested at league. If anything else fails, I can get back on plain ol' Spamdra or Gallantry.

Gallade and Cresselia? Last time I checked it was called Crescent Blades, something like that. Where does the name Broom come from?

Broom because it sweeps. At least that is up to my deductive reasoning.
I will be playing either Backfire or Publicity.
EDIT: Might as well tell you.
Backfire is:
3-3 Ninetails MT
3-2-2/1 Blaziken (GE, GE, GE, PK)
3-2-2/1 Typhlosion (MT, MT, MT, DF)
1-1 Jynx DF
1-1 Electrode SW

Basicly, Ninetails kill's Bliscario, Garchomp, GG, or anything else that fits the parameter of being weak to type in play. Blaziken is for sniping off esential main pokemon, or for killing benched Magnetons/Delcattie's. Typhlosion is for added fire starter. The DF one is a good tech with DRE for auto burn. Plus shady move can be good for getting the last little damage on a Pokemon. Jynx is for free retreat on all pokemon. Electrode is there for water type pokemon (mainly Wailord).

Publicity is Blissey. Havn't worked out with what. Probably either with Kriketune or Electrode.

Lou Cypher said:
Gallade and Cresselia? Last time I checked it was called Crescent Blades, something like that. Where does the name Broom come from?

I must agree. Broom? Very peculiar name for a deck...

im playing +3(h @ 8!/)ooF = tech a bidoof or 8!/)ooF FoR +)-(3 W!^ = bidoof for the win and it contains UM not going to tell you (it has to deal with bidoof as you can see)

Back