XY What do you think the fire room is?

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
I cannot get a photo, but before the legendaries are shown, you see the character walk into a room, with fire blazing on either side. What can be in this room?

I think most likely the champions room, implying not only is the E4 a go through them, pre determined order, but also a fire E4 member...

Here's the image. - PMJ

TMHq4.png

8V4KU.jpg
Thanks a lot PMJ!

RE: What do you think the room is?

Either it's a Fire-Type E4's room or maybe an event that'll involve a legendary. That's what I'm thinking.

wolfman967 said:
Either it's a Fire-Type E4's room or maybe an event that'll involve a legendary. That's what I'm thinking.

Hmmm.... Maybe, although places where legendaries are found (Mascots), it tends to be a ancient place. Sacred tower, the waterfall, /caves, Sky tower, MT. Coronet ruins (I think) Distrortion world, Desert resort castle, and the cave where white/black kyurem is. Not that advanced.

The markings on the walls do look old, though Im still puttin the money on a Fire E4.

wolfman967 said:
Cant be what? Is it shocking?

Look at it again. Skip to 1:10 in trailer. And look a the floor, shape of the sun. And the legendary for pokemon Y (I don't like saying/spelling names of the new legendaries), the official art looks like lava.... Sun, Lava, Fire, LEGENDARY!! Also, a platform in center... So many questions.....

The room for the Fire E4. The only reason why it couldn't be, is because the trainer can't be seen.

Edited the image into the first post. And remember, none of this footage is final; the end result could be very different than what we have now.

I would buy that it's the Fire E4 room, but there is no Fire E4 trainer in that picture. They always stay behind after you beat them from what I know.

My guess is it's either a

A. Gym
B. Way to the Champion's room
C. Something else/Fire E4 room

Maybe it could be the room that houses Ho-Oh. The pattern on the floor and the image toward the top of the window appear to be sacred.

Yeah, as I said before, seems to be shaped like sun, and the platform, sticks out. I got a good guess. Maybe, the platform was a elevator that brought you there...

Another option is that it is a stage for a play. The stairs looks like the ones of ancient times that they used in plays or Colosseum.

I sstill think it is the fire E4/hall before the Champion.

It could be an E4 room, but have we ever had a reveal of something so late in the game so early? Granted, Game Freak and Nintendo are breaking all traditions when it comes to revealing things, but I don't see them revealing something that far into the game. I'll be in the boat that's saying it's not E4 or Gym. It could be a Gym Leader's entrance, like how Elesa got a big one in BW2.

There is NO WAY they would release an image of the Champion's room before the game is out, especially not this early. I doubt they would release an E4's room either.

I'm guessing it's just some cool location in the game like a volcano temple or something.

safariblade said:
There is NO WAY they would release an image of the Champion's room before the game is out, especially not this early. I doubt they would release an E4's room either.

I'm guessing it's just some cool location in the game like a volcano temple or something.

Yeah, I was think same thing... Obviously a important location though, as it could have ANYWHERE in the trailer. and they made it dramatizing.... So Gym leader is out. I still think champion though, think about it.

Game freak's been throwing surprises at us for awhile. The army of genesects, BW2, PMD: GTI, and a 3D enviroment of training. Nobody saw it coming. And the gen, who knows whats next. releasing image of entrance to champions room is small compared to above.

Back