Pokemon What do you want to see in the 6th gen. games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
optional gym order. you could do some gyms in whichever order you wanted (like Koga and Sabrina in RBY). they could very easily just set gym leader levels/moves based on number of badges.

Best thing they can introduce this Gen.

Oh, I almost forgot this.

I was playing Emerald the other day and I went inside Devon Corporation. There were two corporation workers inside that were talking about inventions for the future. Coincidentally, one said that they were trying to invent something that allowed humans to enter the dreams of Pokemon. Doesn't that sound a lot like the Dream World? Anyway, the other guy said that they are trying to invent a device that lets humans speak to Pokemon. Perhaps this is just speculation, or maybe this feature will be available in the future? If it is, I would like to see this in the 6th gen games if it happens.

The Yoshi said:

I was playing Emerald the other day and I went inside Devon Corporation. There were two corporation workers inside that were talking about inventions for the future. Coincidentally, one said that they were trying to invent something that allowed humans to enter the dreams of Pokemon. Doesn't that sound a lot like the Dream World? Anyway, the other guy said that they are trying to invent a device that lets humans speak to Pokemon. Perhaps this is just speculation, or maybe this feature will be available in the future? If it is, I would like to see this in the 6th gen games if it happens.

I heard somewhere that a lot of those inventions referenced in Devon Corporation were features intended for RSE that never made it in. So, yeah, I guess. IDK what "talking to Pokemon" would really do for the franchise, though.

Bolt the Cat said:
The Yoshi said:

I heard somewhere that a lot of those inventions referenced in Devon Corporation were features intended for RSE that never made it in. So, yeah, I guess. IDK what "talking to Pokemon" would really do for the franchise, though.
That would make going into public very weird.
Very weird.

I'd like to see a lot more alternative forms of evolution--not just "trade with blah at blah time" or "have it hold blah". There's a concept I've been wanting for a while, so here it is; a Normal-type dinosaur Pokemon. As it takes elemental attacks, its tolerances to them go up, and when it reaches a certain level, it evolves into what it's taken the most. Alternative evolutions like that are something I want.

I'd also like a Physical Rock-type attack that actually has 100% accuracy. Even better if it's priority--Rhyperior needs more love.

Teal said:
I agree with pretty much everything Bolt said, but I don't want ANY evos or prevos. Leave the old ones alone and give me more Pokémon families. Geez.

Also Poké Balls should totally not be changeable of Pokémon you have caught, but you should be able to decide in what ball a bred Pokémon goes in while getting it, if you turn on such an option. Fifth slot for HM:s sounds terrible, I would rather want key items.

Key Items sounds good For Example:

Surf/WaterFall- Surfboard. For Waterfall, your must upgrade it later in the game.
Fly- Jet Pack
Dive- Swimsuit
Strength- Steroids. Lolz
Cut- Chainsaw

That's better than wasting a moveslot for a useless move that is completely useless in Battle bar Surf and Waterfall.

We are suppose to use Pokemon for everything except healing/hold items and TM's.
Suddenly, ride on horse Pokemon.

Here is the move ride:

Name: Ride
Damage: --
Accuaracy: --
Effect: The speed of this pokemon is higher by one stage. You can also use this move outside of battle.

It is an HM (not so bad either) but Bicycle is gone.

Warning the following spoiler has a Long list
Stoutland line
Saswbuck line
Musketeer quad ponies
Ratcate Line
Persian line
Dodrio
Tauros
Girafarig
Stantler
Bouffalant
Houndoom line
Mightygena line
Absol
Zebstrika line
Luxray line
Manectrice line
Arcanine line
Rapidash line
Meganium
Swampert/Marshtomp
Mamoswine line
Scolipede
Steelix line
Bastidon line
No, I don't want this.

Flygon2071 said:
We are suppose to use Pokemon for everything except healing/hold items and TM's.
Suddenly, ride on horse Pokemon.

Here is the move ride:

Name: Ride
Damage: --
Accuaracy: --
Effect: The speed of this pokemon is higher by one stage. You can also use this move outside of battle.

It is an HM (not so bad either) but Bicycle is gone.

Warning the following spoiler has a Long list
Stoutland line
Saswbuck line
Musketeer quad ponies
Ratcate Line
Persian line
Dodrio
Tauros
Girafarig
Stantler
Bouffalant
Houndoom line
Mightygena line
Absol
Zebstrika line
Luxray line
Manectrice line
Arcanine line
Rapidash line
Meganium
Swampert/Marshtomp
Mamoswine line
Scolipede
Steelix line
Bastidon line
No, I don't want this.

Maybe a pokemon game thats somewhat like WoW being able to ride pokemon instead of creatures. You can increase their speed of running by going to a pokemon training gym to train like in GTA San Andreas where you can increase your stamina to make you run longer and faster.

All the time they will be faster than on foot but they won't get you much though. Don't forget that it isn't base speed so a Pokemon level 50 will probably be faster than a level 1.

Flygon2071 said:
All the time they will be faster than on foot but they won't get you much though. Don't forget that it isn't base speed so a Pokemon level 50 will probably be faster than a level 1.

Wow That's complicated. I prefer using a bike O_O

Yeah, riding seems wasteful besides the "cool factor". or there could be a part where you have to ride like in SoA where you have to ride empoleon.

Alan said:
Yeah, riding seems wasteful besides the "cool factor". or there could be a part where you have to ride like in SoA where you have to ride empoleon.

Maybe there can be an epic ending where you ride the version exclusive legendary of the game to chase the the evil boss leader riding the opposite version exclusive legendary. After that, his pokemon gets tired, falls down. The boss leader jumps off with a parachute. The same happens with the protagonist. The two pokemon, being huge, crash into many tall buildings. The buildings will collapse in a way that leaves them no way to escape, unless they go up. As the buildings collapse the professor comes on a flying pokemon to save your life. As the buildings start to near the ground, the flying pokemon grabs you and flies away, leaving to antagonist to die. Then as the credits roll, its the protagonist and the professor fly into the sunset. Lol just a random idea a got.

Kay, well I hope that I'm not too late on this ^__^

But, here are my ideas/wants:

-151-ish new Pokémon (bringing the total to 800).
-You being able to have your Pokémon along side of you (like in HeartGold and SoulSilver).
-You possibly being able to go back to another region. Maybe incorporate the RSE remake into the new games. Like after beating the main game you continue your adventure in the Hoenn region.
-Being able to capture past Pokémon in the region (not a lot, but some) unlike the Unova region.
-More varied gyms such as Dark, Steel, Rock, Ghost, and Fighting, PLEASE.
-More evolutions!!!!

Yeah, that's all I can think of.

Oh also the name of the games. As for "regular" colors Purple, Pink, Brown, Orange, and Grey are like the only ones they haven't used.

Easy new pokemon with 1st and 2nd looking pokemon, you know more pokemony if you will. Because let's admit some of the new ones are just bad. Also nice looking sprites and well I'll just wait and see what game freak gives us.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 to planet earth.

DasMisfits said:
Easy new pokemon with 1st and 2nd looking pokemon, you know more pokemony if you will. Because let's admit some of the new ones are just bad.

No idea what you are talking about.

Where is the distinction between the generations in design other than the date itself? They're all more varied and diversen within themselves than they are across the generatons to begin with.
I mean how do you even go about comparing hundreds of creatures at the same time?
Do you put them in groups ala "gen 1 rodent and gen 4 rodent"...but even then I doubt you could do this for more than 20% and it would all be subjective anyway.

All 5 generations have looked "pokemony" and I don't believe you can actually come up with a valid defition for what "1st and 2nd looking" means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back