Pokemon What if Pokemon were Real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably be some (famous) researcher or something.

And if I could, I would obviously have a Meowth. As well as a flying Pokémon for transportation, I guess.

SkySheild21 said:
Well I would have an arcanine and lots of flying types pokemon from the city or the beach and bug types mabey a turtwig or squrtle.

Arcanine
Altaria
Torterra
Blastoise

Espeon
Starmie

mabey when I'm older I could be a battle Frontier brain.
I might almost all of them because I'll go to the beach go for walks and one time it was warm out in April so me and my two brothers go to the woods and the snow was still there! So I could get ice and mabey fire types too. I could get Cresseclia and Shaymin!

I would Second SrSpoony and be a terrorist. But i'd pick better pokemon ya fuel.

Metagross, Azelf, Snorlax, LickyLicky, Gengar, and of course Darkrai.

The ultimate piece of terror. Giving everyone nightmares in there sleep and exploding/selfdestructing.

Isn't that easy? Torchic drumsticks, grilled Tauros burgers, and fresh Miltank milk (just to name a few). What do you think they eat in the Pokemon world?

As for who I'd be, I would be a trainer and have a large extensive collection of Pokemon, just like I do now. I have at least 40 EV trained Pokemon, including Claydol, Porygon-Z, Starmie, Weavile, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Shaymin, Forretress, Staraptor, and a TON of others that I have in the wings. I play with my favorites.

Okay without reading what everyone but the topic starter has said:
I would be a Pokemon trainer and my starter pokemon would be an Eevee later to evolve into a Jolteon.
Oh and by "If it were real" you mean the anime universe.. well.. I sure know in my mind who I would stalk and who I would try to.. you know *cough* get close with.

A_Kun96 said:
Okay without reading what everyone but the topic starter has said:
I would be a Pokemon trainer and my starter pokemon would be an Eevee later to evolve into a Jolteon.
Oh and by "If it were real" you mean the anime universe.. well.. I sure know in my mind who I would stalk and who I would try to.. you know *cough* get close with.

Oh gawd.

Anime girls gettin pregnant around the clock? D: Creepy.

If pokemon was like the anime I'd probably befriend just one pokemon and train it until we were an unbeatable team.

What would you be?

I'd be a trainer and a coordinator

Who would you start with?
charmander or turtwig

What Pokemon would you have?
All my faves, charmander, milotic, weaville, mew xD

i`d be a terrosits dropping electrode into cities

i`f pokemon existed we`d have diglett and dugtrio running through cities causing earthquakes digla dig digla dig drio drio drio
and all the goverments trying to catch the legendary pokemon

Then I'll probably call the cops on Team Rocket.

*Jessie...James...Team Rocket blasting up to the speed of-

Police-Wheeew...You're under arrest, Team Rocket, for trying to steal a pikachu and always epic failing.*

Yeah, you know you'd do the same thing people.

Also...how would we know whether our roasted chicken isn't really a Pidgeot??

I would be a pokemon trainer

My starter pokemon would be Dratini

My final team would have to be Ditto, Torterra, Shedninja, Froslass, Vaporeon, and Dragonite :D

This would be pretty much how it would go:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=284

Wow! :D

Okay, so if Pokemon were real, I would be going on my pokemon journey to be the best of best trainers out there. I'd also like to get all my Gym Badges. ;D I would have to have an Ivysaur on my team because he is my favorite pokemon and Charizard rocks as well for an epic team. I would base my team off the Kanto and Sinnoh regions because they were my favorites. =]
WP

If Pokemon were real I'd get all my Gym Badges, put them on ebay, and sell them for a thousand dollars each because then you'd be able to get into the Pokemon league automatically and I'd make lots of money.

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back