Pokemon What if Pokemon were Real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be a trainer. I'd start with any [G] starter. And I would have a team with: Venusaur, Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra, Metagross and Mew.

My Mew will transform into Arceus and rule the world (and destroy it like in Movie 12)!

I would tell the local scientist conveniently living in my home town to shove it and that I am not doing his research for him. I'd then proceed to catching my own starter Pokemon by setting clever traps with my pokeballs (element of surprise I tells ya!) preferably a low level Mareep. I think that would be a good start.

@Electromaniac: Your PC can only hold 540 Pokemon, party 6, and daycare 2

Speaking of the daycare, wouldn't they have like 50,000 pokemon every day? >.>

I guess I would end up with:

Swampert
Rhyperior
Magnezone
Meganium
Heatran/Infernape
Gallade/Garchomp

I would be a breeder for a while, then I would work at the daycare later, being realistic, these are the pokemon I would get in my area

Poocheyana
Glameow
Trapinch
Vibrava
Caterpie
Wurmple

If I decided to jack something from walmart then...

Magikarp
Goldeen

And thats pretty much it, but the pokemon I choose would be WAY different..

Espeon
Gardievor
Lucario
Infernape
Luxuray
Arceus

in the beginning I would look like this

Evee
Ralts
Riolu
Chimchar
Shinx
Egg

IF they were real you probably wouldn't have an Arceus :p neither any other legendary and even doubting you'll even encounter one.

That would be sweeeeeeeeeeet if pokemon were real. I'd probably be a trainer (including gym leader, elite four, champion or frontier brain if the job was offered) or maybe even a Pokemon Ranger. I'd like to be some kind of steel gym leader or elite four member though, I just sorta like steel pokemon, and they're good for steel specialty trainers because there are many secondary types. I'd have a team of Empoleon, Lucario, Bastiodon, Metagross, Scizor and Magnezone. All the possible non-legendary secondary types except ground(Steelix), but lightning would only matter on Empoleon and practically anything can use earthquake...

The world would be a better place if Pokemon exists. XD Anyways, being a Gym Leader should be fun. Getting to have your own gym, place and etc. As for the Pokemon, well any Psychic Pokemon would do I guess. XD

Your right the world would be a better place if pokemon were real because more jobs less human labor more things to study. It would be awesome, people wouldn't sit at home all day.
Healthy world. =D

Why would you want to be in eam rocket. I mean the bad guys always lose, and guess what were to happen to you is "Team Rockets Blasting off again"

Typhlosion said:
Why would you want to be in eam rocket. I mean the bad guys always lose, and guess what were to happen to you is "Team Rockets Blasting off again"

It's team rocket!

Anyways here is what my team would be:
Beedrill: Lots of bees by my house
Evee: I don't know lol
Machamp: Could beat up my brother (which I hate)
Honchkrow: I don't know about this one.
treeko: I love his evos and anyways they remind me of geekos.
Bronzong: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back