XY What Kind of New Gym Leaders and Champions Will There Be?

Trying to avoid any spoilers here, but do the Gym Leaders and Elite Four members still use 3/4 Pokemon?

Wailady said:
Trying to avoid any spoilers here, but do the Gym Leaders and Elite Four members still use 3/4 Pokemon?

Saw at a tumblr of an info collector that the E4 all have 4

Here is a link to all of the leaders:
http://m.imgur.com/a/zGGUL

Their types are Bug, Rock, Fighting, Grass, Electric, Fairy, Psychic, Ice. So...no dark...

Not very happy with the E4 types. Flying/Normal/Poison get shafted again, and Dragon/Water/Fire are lauded by GF, as always. They have such insanely obvious biases when it comes to the types.

Chronus MSEA said:
Wailady said:

Eh, wished they'd had gone back to using 5 Pokemon. Any word on how many Pokemon the Gym Leaders use?

Wailady said:
Chronus MSEA said:

Eh, wished they'd had gone back to using 5 Pokemon. Any word on how many Pokemon the Gym Leaders use?

no Info about that yet, but I think maybe every 3 gym leaders, the next couple get an extra and so on

example:

Viola: 2 Grant: 2 Korrina: 2 Ramos:3 Clemont: 3 Valerie: 3 Olympia: 4 Wulfric: 4

I like all leaders except Korrina and Wulfric. I haven't been fan of Korrina since beginning. She reminds me of immature and annoying Whitney. I wouldn't be surprised if Korrina had similar personality.
Wolfric doesn't seem to be annoying but I feel a bit tired of gym leaders who train ice-type pokemon. In D/P/P we had Candice, in W/B we had Brycen and now we get the next icy gym leader again?

Valerie - I really love her. She looks like mature fairy girl. Her eyes, hair and outfit are awesome.
Ramos - i have to admit that he is original. We haven't had so old leader since S/G/SS/HG. That dude looks like he liked to work in the garden and had a lot of peace in his soul.
Olympia - reminds me a bit of Fantina but looks much better than her. I feel that she might be a peaceful, serious and wise woman.
Viola - full of energy. She is not very original, but isn't bad either
Grant - for some reason he reminds me of Brawly. They both seem to be very open for the energies of the different type pokemon. Brawly trained the fighting-type but he also liked to swim in the sea. Grant likes the rock-type but he is also close to waters and air (climbing).
Clemont - he looks like some mad scientist.

I just realized there's finally a higher ratio of female trainers to male in a region among gym leaders, E4 members and the champion. That's when you count Diantha; without her it's 50-50!

WHO RUN THE WORLD

Back