What Music are You Listening to Lately? Why?

RE: What music are you listening to?

Man, I love the Silent Hill soundtrack. Konami Kukeiha Club does a good job, especially with Theme of Laura, Promise(Reprise), and Angel's Thanatos. Also been listening to a little Nickelback, Rammstein, Matchbook Romance, and Murderdolls, among others.

NP: Falling Apart by Zebrahead.
Linkin Park and Rage Against the Machine are cool too.

ShadowLugia said:
^Can't go wrong with the classics.
Anyways, right now I'm listening to Revolte at 22h10 by Danger, one of my favorite all time artists, and that particular song also inspired my avatar. Some other Artists I've been listening to lately are F.O.O.L, Kavinsky, and SebastiAn. They all use a variation of an 80's-type funk, which I've really been enjoying.

SebastiAn's Must Be The Feeling remix is huge.

I've been into moombah and glitch hop, trying to avoid 'mainstream' dubstep.
Dillon Francis, Alvin Risk and Kill The Noise.
Plus the usual suspects of dance and grime - Example and Labrinth etc etc.
Also Gotye is great.
Vortex signing off~

Oh Vexy, how I've missed you. ;]

Right now I'm checking out two new cool French House artists, Vanguard and Galactik Knights. I've also been trying to find some out-of-the-way dubstep, but I'm having a hard time of it outside of UKF.

For anyone who likes to stay up until three in the morning playing video games and can only listen to their ipod as to not wake up their parents, Anamanaguchi can't be beaten. It's fast, gets the adrenaline going, and makes me all nostalgic. But then again, I'm a sucker for 8 bit music. Walk the Moon is somewhat unknown, but the whole album of I Want I Want! can be listened to on repeat for hours without getting too boring. And, of course, Pink Floyd is pretty amazing, but The Wall is awfully dark. I usually just stick with Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Right now I'm perfecting my taste in happy music.

Sol said:
For anyone who likes to stay up until three in the morning playing video games and can only listen to their ipod as to not wake up their parents, Anamanaguchi can't be beaten.

4876696414_d3f62d18be.jpg

...of the Coast? Shh, I can't let them know my real identity.

And as for good rock music, Fall Out Boy, Aerosmith, Goo Goo Dolls, and Eskimo Joe are all excellent. Especially Eskimo Joe. Apart from AC/DC, australian bands don't get as much attention as they deserve.

Quite a bit of Vocaloid, A LOT of fan-made pony music, Foo Fighters, some Metallica, Florence + The Machine, Deadmau5 and Daft Punk, Owl City....I kinda like Death Cab for Cutie, AANNNNDDDDdddddd.....Modest Mouse.
And Arcade Fire.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XC2mqcMMGQ&ob=av3e[/video]

/me np: Follow Your Star - Pokemon The Movie 14

I'm listening to a song called "SuperLuv" by Shane Dawson~
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aCVKgpGD1Y[/video]

This.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab2cXTLpe2I[/video]

Not for the faint of heart. The amount of condensed testosterone in this song can be overwhelming.

Back