What Music are You Listening to Lately? Why?

RE: What music are you listening to?

Probably one of the only that likes metal here :p

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhiSgXz_l20[/video]

I guess i like a bit of dub step and techno too tho.

Slayer said:
Probably one of the only that likes metal here :p

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhiSgXz_l20[/video]

I guess i like a bit of dub step and techno too tho.

I love me some Powerwolf! My favourite song is 'Raise Your Fist, Evangelist'...I like them a great deal mostly because of the sheer force and massive presence of the lead singer's voice. Apart from that, their stuff is rather samey in subject matter, and the black metal-style corpsepaint makes them look like idiots as their genre is nothing of the kind!

Pendulum's been my favourite band for a while now, and them and charts music was really the only stuff I listened to from time to time. However lately I've started listening to music a lot more, and though I should expand my collection... so I discovered The Prodigy and The Chemical Brothers... They're', at the moment, 3 of my favourite bands. :D

I've changed tastes, but I still love Slipknot. I've listened to nearly every one of their songs. I also listen to a lot of other guys, such as Motorhead, Rob Zombie, and Disturbed. I listen to them on Spotify, and please don't tell me you don't know what that is.

Rack City by TYGA is a really good song, best one by him. (Link is in my Sig). Also most songs by Waka Flocka Flame like: Karma, Round of applause, Gove ST Party.

I find myself watching the Epic Rap Battles by nicepeter on YouTube. My personal 3 favorites are:

1 - Mario Bros. vs. Wright Bros.
2 - Mr. T vs. Mr. Rogers
3 - Master Chief vs. Leonidus
They're HILARIOUS. Look 'em up!

Metal Gear Saga. A remix of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater's theme, released with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

EPIC RAP BATTLE OF HISTORY!!! *high fives*

I'm currently listening to Shake Me Down by Cage the Elephant

Ive been listening to lots of parodies latley but also Van Halen. Led Zeppelin and anything 102.5 or 103.7

I love more alternative stuff, like Finger Eleven and DragonForce. Marilyn Manson is pretty awesome, too.

On the metal side, I'm starting to like Anthrax, Cannibal Corpse, and Drowning Pool. I also like Disturbed and Rob Zombie a whole lot more.

My Professor lecturing on the history of theatre (what I'm actually listening to is Pumped up kicks Dupstep).

I'm listening to a lot of mixed songs. Like Spongebob songs :3, and other songs. Like Last Friday Night, Stronger, Shake It Up, That's What Girls Do, and more. But mostly Spongebob. :3

I like J-pop/J-rock, some songs from anime, video game OSTs and older rock music (mainly anwhere from 80's-90's) I haven't listened to any english songs in a while but I like alot of songs by Led Zepplin, REO Speedwagon, Van Halen and Rush. (I may have spelled some of those wrong) But as for songs I currently listen to:

H2O: Footprints In The Sand opening theme (full) (don't know the name of the song or the artist)

H2O: Footprints In The Sand ending theme - Kazahane (full) (don't know the artist)

Chalenger!! (full) - Rica Matsumoto

Best Wishes! (full) - Rica Matsumoto

Spurt! (full) - Rica Matsumoto

Ok! (full) - Rica Matsumoto

The Greatest - Everyday! (full) (don't know the artist)

Sky Chord (full) - Tsuji Shion

Zankoku Na Tenshi No Teze (full) (may not have spelled teze right) (english name is Cruel Angel's Thesis) - Yoko Takahashi

High Touch! 2009 (tv size) (don't know the artist)

Together (full) Rica Matsumoto

http://www.gamethemesongs.com/Halo_3_-_The_Covenant_-_One_Final_Effort.html

Awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i1mr9amqeg if you don't respect this you are stupid

Bass Head by Bassnectar. My Ipod knows just when to play this on shuffle. <3

I am a fan of Christina Aguilera. I always listen to her song. My favorite is I TURN TO YOU

Been listening to Sum 41 and Green Day mostly, two of my favorite bands!

Back