XY What new smaller details would you like to see? Things! Environment! Random events! Etc.

In the Pokémon X and Y gameplay trailer, at 21 seconds, an NPC walks into the building... That has never happened before without it being prompted by some kind of interaction... Does that mean NPCs are now free to roam about as they please? D:

(You may need to loop the clip to see it, it happens for about half a second as the female player goes past the two girls in berets whom are stood in front of the building with the star above the door...)

mastermagpie said:
In the Pokémon X and Y gameplay trailer, at 21 seconds, an NPC walks into the building... That has never happened before without it being prompted by some kind of interaction... Does that mean NPCs are now free to roam about as they please? D:

(You may need to loop the clip to see it, it happens for about half a second as the female player goes past the two girls in berets whom are stood in front of the building with the star above the door...)

That is an amazing spot, it took me about 4 tries to see it. I really hope they can roam around like that as it would make the pokeverse more immersive in a way

AdamLambert said:
Am I the only one who is bugged by the fact that when I lose a Pokémon battle, I have to scurry to the Pokémon Center, but when NPC's lose against me, they just stand there? This needs to be fixed IMO.

lol.

I imagine the whole route/cave would be back to fully healed and ready to battle once you go to heal ahahhaha

I want to see the Pokémon I'm surfing, flying, diving etc. on. I'd love it if digging would show the trainer on a Pokémon actually digging and you could encounter digging-exclusive Pokémon like worms. Same with flying, diving and more. I always hated that to surf you just jumped on top of a blue blob.

Maybe a bigger PC box. Try and fit 40 Pokémon in it instead of 30. Or else they could give us back our 18 PC boxes so we really can "Catch 'em All"! I'd like to have a little bit more broad Pokédex, so we wouldn't just have some of the new ones. Put some Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokémon in there like Burmy, Wurmple, Shinx, Shellos, Lotad, Seedot, Finneon and Pachirisu. They weren't in B/W2, so give 'em a chance to be in X and Y.

I'd also like Item Storage back. It's actually a rather handy feature. And a bank, like the Duskull Bank in Pokemon MD so you don't have to loose ALL your money every time you loose a battle.

One more thing: You know the vending machines where they serve Fresh Water, Lemonade and Soda Pop? We should have the option to buy Moomoo Milk for 650Pokédollars and give us some Coffee. Coffee would be a new "Medicinal Item" or "Healing Item" that would restore 200HP and get rid of any status ailment. It would cost 900Pokédollars in the vending machine(s). Oh, and Join Avenue needs to come back [loved it!]

GoobieDoob said:
Maybe a bigger PC box. Try and fit 40 Pokémon in it instead of 30. Or else they could give us back our 18 PC boxes so we really can "Catch 'em All"! I'd like to have a little bit more broad Pokédex, so we wouldn't just have some of the new ones. Put some Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokémon in there like Burmy, Wurmple, Shinx, Shellos, Lotad, Seedot, Finneon and Pachirisu. They weren't in B/W2, so give 'em a chance to be in X and Y.

I'd also like Item Storage back. It's actually a rather handy feature. And a bank, like the Duskull Bank in Pokemon MD so you don't have to loose ALL your money every time you loose a battle.

One more thing: You know the vending machines where they serve Fresh Water, Lemonade and Soda Pop? We should have the option to buy Moomoo Milk for 650Pokédollars and give us some Coffee. Coffee would be a new "Medicinal Item" or "Healing Item" that would restore 200HP and get rid of any status ailment. It would cost 900Pokédollars in the vending machine(s). Oh, and Join Avenue needs to come back [loved it!]

I too, would like the item storage back. Keep stuff you need (EG: Potions, Revives, EV items etc) on you, put the rest in item storage. And have customizable filters or boxes for items too!

I like the coffee idea, but Id rather there be a buyable item that restores PP. I think coffee would be perfect for this (ala Ni No Kuni lol). Have it only do like 5 PP to 1 move or something, and have it cost 1000, so as to have it balanced a bit.

Also, with all the talk of choosing Gym order and what not- I wonder how the games would work if enemies "SCALED" to your Pokemons level? Like, say you skip a weak trainer on route 1- come back when your Pokemon are level 20-40, and their Pokemon would be in the 30s. It could work for every trainer in the game, and would let you literally explore and complete the gyms in any order. Have areas with higher level set Pokemon locked until you complete certain tasks, though. Would be nice....

GoobieDoob said:
Maybe a bigger PC box. Try and fit 40 Pokémon in it instead of 30. Or else they could give us back our 18 PC boxes so we really can "Catch 'em All"!

I'm confused. Why would you want the PC boxes cut back down to 18? If anything, they need to raise it to 30.

AdamLambert said:
GoobieDoob said:
Maybe a bigger PC box. Try and fit 40 Pokémon in it instead of 30. Or else they could give us back our 18 PC boxes so we really can "Catch 'em All"!

I'm confused. Why would you want the PC boxes cut back down to 18? If anything, they need to raise it to 30.

30x18=540 so you wouldn't be able to catch them all and store them all. 30x30=900 so that would even work for a few more generations. Even if the 40 capacity box was used 40x18=720 so it still wouldn't accomodate the gen vi pokemon

Theviking06 said:
But why cut them back to 18? In BW2 there are 24 boxes. 30x24=720, more then enough space to "catch them all"

Yeah, that's what my calculations were showing, that 18 boxes wouldn't be enough
but they will have to give more than 24 boxes in x and y

I think your missing that GoobieDude said to go with 40 instead of 30, or give us back 18 boxes. Yes if they did 40 and 18 it would be the same as what we have now, but why would they have to give us back our 18 boxes if they have already given us 24.

I do agree that more space would be nice. I would also like some kind of 3DS app kind of like the Pokewalker, but you could use it for pokemon or for eggs. I like the idea of having to take actual steps to hatch eggs.

I'm just going to assume that GoobieDoob never unlocked the rest of the boxes. :p No biggie.

But yeah, I doubt this would ever happen, but, I'm very OCD about having every kind of Pokémon. I want every form of every Pokémon, including shinies and gender differences. What I want is an unlimited PC storage system.

AdamLambert said:
But yeah, I doubt this would ever happen, but, I'm very OCD about having every kind of Pokémon. I want every form of every Pokémon, including shinies and gender differences. What I want is an unlimited PC storage system.
I hear that... I want every single individual character too!

What they need to do is bring back the Pokemon Box for gaming consoles, or update My Pokemon Ranch to be compatable with the newer games and the Wii U.

What I would like to see also is something like the Dream Radar and Dream World being merged together into a 3DS app.

Another thing I just thought about. So far, every form(e)-changing legendary Pokémon has been able to change form(e)s throughout each generation. Will this continue? Will they have a Pledge Grove-esque area to change Keldeo? A Reveal Glass for the Kami trio? Or will they stay exclusive to BW2?

I'm still waiting for the ability to travel into space. I'm pretty sure there are several Pokemon that have origins pertaining to space and the moon (Clefairy line and Beeheeyem line right?) and wouldn't it be just amazing to travel into space during a point during your adventure and being able to find cool space related Pokemon?

AdamLambert said:
Another thing I just thought about. So far, every form(e)-changing legendary Pokémon has been able to change form(e)s throughout each generation. Will this continue? Will they have a Pledge Grove-esque area to change Keldeo? A Reveal Glass for the Kami trio? Or will they stay exclusive to BW2?

Why wouldn't it?

Bolt the Cat said:
AdamLambert said:

Why wouldn't it?

I don't know. It's just that it seems like GF will have to make a lot of locations to make it so all of them can change form. Of course, I suppose GF can put them all in one place. I mean, let's think about it. They need:

At least one stone to change Deoxys' form
A place to get Gracidea for Shaymin
A place to get the Griseous Orb for Giratina
A place to find Arceus' plates
A place to teach Meloetta Relic Song
A place to teach Keldeo Secret Sword
A place to get the Reveal Glass for the Kami trio
A place to get the Drives for Genesect
A place to change Rotom's forms
A place to get DNA Splicers for Kyurem

I'm not sure if I forgot any, but I purposely left out Mewtwo since we don't know how it changes formes.

It probably won't be too hard, but it's something to think about.

Oh crap! I didn't notice Pokémon B/W2 had 24 :p. Thought it only had 8 like Pokémon Black and White. I'm am the biggest derp ever. BTW, maybe make it like 30 in each PC box like normal. Then have 30 PC boxes. That should make room for 900 Pokémon. More than enough for the 800 (I'm guessing, I just added the usual 151 Pokémon) Pokémon + their other forms (excluding shinies and other genders). Then there is about room for 70 more Pokémon of your choice (probably for breed and release purposes.

What else I'd like to see is the day-care more in front of the game like it was in the original BW. In B/W2 you had to actually beat the game and then battle your way almost completely to Striaton City. What a downer ...

Another thing: Partner trainers. Not necessarily someone following you around the whole game, but another column in the start/x menu. Someone to Double Battle with or something like that. You could even switch out to play like them to level them up too! Thing is, that would require A LOT of Audino training (at least I'm hoping, otherwise my Pokémon are doomed!) This is actually a very sucky idea.

Theviking06 said:
I think your missing that GoobieDude said to go with 40 instead of 30, or give us back 18 boxes. Yes if they did 40 and 18 it would be the same as what we have now, but why would they have to give us back our 18 boxes if they have already given us 24.

I do agree that more space would be nice. I would also like some kind of 3DS app kind of like the Pokewalker, but you could use it for pokemon or for eggs. I like the idea of having to take actual steps to hatch eggs.

PS, my name's GoobieDoob. Sorry for the double post. I'll probably never reveal the inspiration for my username. BTW is there a way to change it. Listen to me, off topic. (Sorry :()

AdamLambert said:
I'm just going to assume that GoobieDoob never unlocked the rest of the boxes. :p No biggie.

I'm the same way. I had every single Pokemon in numerical order in my boxes in Black Version. Now in Black2 I told myself to lighten up a bit so now I only collect the final evolution of that Pokemon and put them in numerical order. Organizing my boxes has always been one of my favorite parts of Pokemon. Lol.

Back