XY What new smaller details would you like to see? Things! Environment! Random events! Etc.

AdamLambert said:
Has anyone ever thought about Team Rocket making a third appearance in the main series?

Also, I would like it if different Pokémon of the same species' weights and heights differed. In 4th Gen, there was that guy wanting a big Magikarp. But they're all the same. Make the listed height and weight be an average. It doesn't have to be drastic. Just enough so I can have a giant, epic, ruler-of-all, 5-inch tall Joltik. :)

it should show that on the memo of the pokemon's info. i mean, all they showed was the top screen with the pokemon and attacks open, but they showed that the bottom screen has the memo and possibly contest info

I just wanted to point out that it was pointed out that the Kalos Region is shaped like a star. I believe that they might be pointing at a hint that the 5 other Regions could be accessible since a star has 5 points. Anyone agree?

This thread isn't to discuss what might be in the region. That is what this one is for: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-kalos-region-dissecting-the-new-region

This thread is to discuss nuances, small details, things to make the game feel more natural/alive. Or features to make the games easier for players.

They need to bring back that thing they did in HGSS where you can hear water from fountains or rivers/sea if you're close enough. That is pretty much my favourite minor detail in any Pokemon game and I would love to have it brought back!

So I was thinking back to when someone was referring to being able to see the pokemon you're flying/surfing on and I feel like I had a great revalation.

In past games we were using sprites; pixel images. So to make a pokemon visible everytime you used it would mean that they would have to make unique sprites of all of those pokemon who are capable of flying/surfing and give them overworld sprites and specific animations to fit.

So you see where I'm going with this...

Now we are using 3D models and they should be much easier to incorporate into being visible when in use.
I know we had overworld sprites for every pokemon in HG/SS, but it had never been incorporated before so I guess they could've just went with the familiar. However now, I feel like maybe it could change? There's no evidence saying it's not possible and this is something fans have been waiting for.

One word - Wailord.

Also I wanted to add that maybe pokemon following you could return as well, but is a feature you could turn on and off. Even though it is my own idea, I still doubt it because it doesn't seem likely. Either way I bring it up because if the others mentioned earlier were possible then why not this. In the promotional art featuring Gogoat in the city, there is a female girl in the bottom left corner that seems to have a fennekin following her. There's also a woman with her Marill to the right of Gogoat and a woman bottom right with a Chespin.
http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/downloads/Riding-Goat-Pokemon-X-and-Y_1024x768.jpg

This of course could just be showing a typical day in Lumiose city and have nothing to do with that, but it also goes back to seeing the supposed Gogoat pre-evo in the street. However then again, this could just mean that some pokemon do roam free around the city...

Just a thought.

I only want one new feature, to be able to see evs it would make ev training alot easier

I'd love to see trainers that don't stand in one area indefinitely, it'd be nice if they at least switched out trainers according to time of day or the season.

Like for there to be a display for when you go into the PC. Move Pokemon seamlessly between boxes.

example:
(bottom screen each x represents a box)
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
--------
(Top screen shows the box/pokemon you're currently in)

Switching between boxes and moving pokemon simply by selecting a box without a need to do "Jump to" or scroll through many boxes. Instant.

This is more a feature request than detail etc but I'd like for their to be a Villa/Secret base we can purchase/get free be able to decorate and such but most importantly outside it has a large garden plot for Berry Planting.

I would like the preschoolers and such to be unavailiable to battle during night. (They've gone to bed, etc), and at night you find yourself with a lot of those Hooligans and other "mean" guys. That would be cool.

Oh, nice one GoldenDP.
To further expand upon that make them in unsavory places like sewers or back alleys. Bw/BW2 totally didn't utilize that alleys in Castelia City. Would be cool to get "jumped on/battled" by a Biker/Hooligan in a back alley in Lumiose City.

Wait? Did I just really say I wanna get jumped in a back alley? Lol. Oh man.

I want to see the animation of the move even if it misses. It could be nice to see in 3D and I want to see the Pokemon crashing after Hi Jump Kick

All. I want all of the details: AI behavior, night/day, natural climate, aggressive and non-aggresive pokemon. basically I want The Elder Scrolls VI: Pokemon Version

kidding aside, I would love to be able to interact with my own pokemon, walk with them, petting, feeding and training them against my other pokemon to practice.
Also, I would like if we could customize the trainers in a more deep level, like with specializations, better performance with certain types, stats, species, attacks, and get bonuses or debuffs (like the nature system but for the trainer, and you would control it)

Kidding aside aside, I really want The Elder Scrolls VI: Pokemon Version.

Maybe at night trainers would pitch up tents. Some would sleep, others would pop out of their tents and challenge a battle. This would add a layer of realism, because why would an 11 yr old trainer be standing in the middle of the forest at 3 in the morning (if you are playing at 3am)

woohooitsme83 said:
Maybe at night trainers would pitch up tents. Some would sleep, others would pop out of their tents and challenge a battle. This would add a layer of realism, because why would an 11 yr old trainer be standing in the middle of the forest at 3 in the morning (if you are playing at 3am)

I agree. However, i just dont want it so realistic that i have to eat everyday or i'll die, or shower everyday or no one will go near me... on second thought, the 'no one going near me' thing might be nice

professorlight said:
All. I want all of the details: AI behavior, night/day, natural climate, aggressive and non-aggressive Pokemon. basically I want The Elder Scrolls VI: Pokemon Version

kidding aside, I would love to be able to interact with my own Pokemon, walk with them, petting, feeding and training them against my other Pokemon to practice.
Also, I would like if we could customize the trainers in a more deep level, like with specializations, better performance with certain types, stats, species, attacks, and get bonuses or debuffs (like the nature system but for the trainer, and you would control it)

Kidding aside aside, I really want The Elder Scrolls VI: Pokemon Version.
In your second paragraph, you mentioned customizing NPC Trainers. I thought this was an amazing ideas, but maybe in a certain area? Like, you customize a computerized group of trainers. It could be a simulation, but still with leveling up of Pokemon.

You walk up to the computer.... "Enter in the quantity of trainers, the level of their Pokemon, and the number of trainers per battle, then press enter,"

Could be cool. Also, a friend, that's not a rival would be nice to have, maybe in your hometown, that you could talk to, and they would battle you, 3 on 3, using YOUR Pokemon. They faint one of the three you have, it gets EXP. You faint one of the Pokemon they have, the Pokemon you have gets EXP. Get what I'm saying?

If the game supports more save files, you could maybe battle yourself from another save? Like when you've defeated E4, you will find your character from another save in a cave or something.

Also, bring back the Secret Base! ):

Tsukeo said:
If the game supports more save files, you could maybe battle yourself from another save? Like when you've defeated E4, you will find your character from another save in a cave or something.

Also, bring back the Secret Base! ):

While multiple save files would be cool, I doubt GF would do that. If I can play X on my brother's cartridge, I wouldn't buy my own. It would ruin their income for the game. Plus, that's a lot of data for one small little card.

saurs said:
In your second paragraph, you mentioned customizing NPC Trainers. I thought this was an amazing ideas, but maybe in a certain area? Like, you customize a computerized group of trainers. It could be a simulation, but still with leveling up of Pokemon.

You walk up to the computer.... "Enter in the quantity of trainers, the level of their Pokemon, and the number of trainers per battle, then press enter,"

Could be cool. Also, a friend, that's not a rival would be nice to have, maybe in your hometown, that you could talk to, and they would battle you, 3 on 3, using YOUR Pokemon. They faint one of the three you have, it gets EXP. You faint one of the Pokemon they have, the Pokemon you have gets EXP. Get what I'm saying?

Expanding upon the customizing NPC idea, wouldnt it be awesome if, as with the entralink in BW, you could invite a friend to your world and battle against you and your fully customized personal gym? Ever since RBY I have always secretly wanted the ability to make your own gym for friends to challenge. It would also open up a whole new opportunity for the community to make their own gyms and elite 4 for fun, and have challengers from across the world take on their personally customized gym.

EDIT: And Im not a huge fan of RSE or its Pokemon designs, but one feature I would like to see come back as well is secret bases!

Tsukeo said:

This is exactly why multiple save files will never happen, it destroys the communication features that Pokemon is known for.

With 3D and character customization, I am pretty happy. That said, I would like challenging (and creative) gym puzzles.

Back