XY What new spin off games would you like to see in Generation 6?

Reggie McGigas

-
(Please move this to past spin off thread if this belongs there, but I am not sure if it does)
What kind of Spin Offs would you like to see in Generation 6?

I am hoping for a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and maybe a game that is similar to Dream Radar, where you can get old pokemon and transfer them to X and Y

RE: What new spin offs would you like to see in Generation 6?

I'm hoping for a WiiU game that's compatible with the main games, but done properly. (PBR did way too much the wrong way)

Not necessarily with a story like Col/XD, but at least locations where you can actually walk around with a 100% customizable character and inetract with NPCs.

Think a HUGE BATTLE FRONTIER with more than everything that belongs there, but includes even a
-professional breeding center
-awesome move tutors
-EV training facilities
-berry planting place
-mini games
-ways to obtain rare items
-tons of trainers, GAINING EXP (except in serious battle facilities which have set levels obviously)
and anything they can come up with that competitive players would find awesome (cause thats what the console game should be about. there is always some pokepark crap for everyone else)

Add some special pokemon catching places (akin to PalPark/TransferLab/SafariZone/BugCatchContest), where new "areas" and pokemon with hidden abilities or exclusive moves are released as DLC every now and then.

Your pokemon could be copied over from any gen 6 game, but youd get enough if you didn't too (like one of gen 1-5 starters and some ways to catch and train them if you want)

Amazing wifi battle options, the possibility to do 6&6vs6&6 multi battles etc.

And then you'd have one game worth buying, unlike PBR.

I would love to see a shadow pokemon game for the wii kinda like pokemon xd, and pokemon colloseum. I think that would be awesome, because xd and colloseum are my 2 favorite games of all time in terms of pokemon, so if they would make one where the final boss was yveltal that would be totally epic.

There needs to be another Pokemon Ranger game. I was severely disappointed when there wasn't one in Gen 5.

MountainDrew said:
I would love to see a shadow pokemon game for the wii kinda like pokemon xd, and pokemon colloseum. I think that would be awesome, because xd and colloseum are my 2 favorite games of all time in terms of pokemon, so if they would make one where the final boss was yveltal that would be totally epic.

Well, I'm not sure they need a new colloseum because that was only to showcase 3-D Pokemon, really. Now that they have X and Y not sure if they need to make one.

I do agree on the shadow Pokemon game, that would be cool.

More Ranger titles and Colosseum-likes are definitely on my list (though I still have to get around to Guardian Signs). I also wouldn't mind seeing another entry in the Pinball series - the original's still a lot of fun, and the improved graphics since the last entry would be neat to see.

A Pokemon Conquest 2. That game is so repetitive and addictive at the same time.

A new Pokémon Ranger but with an actually awesome story. GS was ok, but I want side characters with depth.

There are literally a ton of possibilities for spinoffs this gen with the 3DS and Wii U's capabilities. I'm thinking:

-6th Gen Mystery Dungeon Game (this time with more than 150 recruitable Pokemon, and all 5th and 6th gen legendaries recruitable)
-6th Gen Ranger Game for Wii U
-A new 3D Adventure game akin to Colosseum/XD
-Pokemon Snap 2 for 3DS and/or Wii U
-A new spinoff series that involves real time battling (as in, you control the Pokemon and can do more than just attack, you can move the Pokemon around, have them jump, dodge, and even use moves in more creative ways, kind of like the anime).
-This idea could probably be used as a storyline for one of the above, but remember that rumor before XY were announced that said the main games would take place on a giant space station? Well, while it's a terrible idea for a main game (because the main games focus on the Pokemon world itself, not artificially creating environments), that'd make an interesting spinoff.

Maybe new entries to Pokepark, Rumble, and Conquest, but I haven't played any games in those series, so I wouldn't know how good they are.

If there isn't a Pokemon Snap in the works for WiiU right now, Nintendo is off their rockers

garbodorable said:
If there isn't a Pokemon Snap in the works for WiiU right now, Nintendo is off their rockers

Considering the controller, I'm with you there.

DorianBlack said:
More Ranger titles and Colosseum-likes are definitely on my list (though I still have to get around to Guardian Signs). I also wouldn't mind seeing another entry in the Pinball series - the original's still a lot of fun, and the improved graphics since the last entry would be neat to see.

Holy crap I forgot about Pinball.

Where have those been???

Pinball RS was as awesome as pinball on a GBA gets.

Mitja said:
DorianBlack said:

Holy crap I forgot about Pinball.

Where have those been???

Pinball RS was as awesome as pinball on a GBA gets.

I never played Pinball RS, but the first one was brilliant, and looking at what Metroid Prime Pinball mamanged both gameplay- and graphics-wise in the early days of the original DS, I think a 3DS Pokémon Pinball would be pretty fantastic.

So, nobody else wants more conquest?

Trainerhan1 said:
So, nobody else wants more conquest?

Nope, it somehow got boring an repetitive too fast...at least for me S:

Bolt the Cat said:
Maybe new entries to Pokepark, Rumble, and Conquest, but I haven't played any games in those series, so I wouldn't know how good they are.

Won't we getting Pokemon Rumble U?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I should post some more of my ideas here instead of making a new post.
How about a Pokedex 3D where you capture Pokemon from X/Y and it will record them in the Pokedex 3D app. It will show the Pokedex info, moveset, type, how many times you have caught that Pokemon, How many shinies you have of it and where you Capture it in X/Y. There should also be a feature where you can battle Legendary Pokemon that can't be found in the game and you can record them in the dex if you defeat them. However, you can't get the above information besides type and info. You can challange a legendary after a certian amount of pokemon you have recorded from X and Y. You battle them with Pokemon you have in the Pokedex. They are all (The Legendaries and The Pokemon you use) level 25.

Entei - 5 recordings of pokemon
Raikou - 10 Recordings
Regirock - 15 Recordings
Regice- 20 Recordings
Registeel- 25 Recordings
Latios-30 Recordings
Latias- 35 Recordings
Tornadus- 40 Recordings
Thunderous- 45 Recordings
Heatran- 50 Recordings
Regigigas- 55 Recordings
Suicune- 60 Recordings
Reshiram - 65 Recordings
Zekrom- 70 Recordings
Dialga- 75 Recordings
Palkia- 80 Recordings
Ho-Oh- 85 Recordings
Lugia- 90 Recordings
Kyogre- 95 Recordings
Groundon- 100 Recordings
Cobalion- 105 Recordings
Virizion- 110 Recordings
Terakkion- 115 Recordings
Kyurem- 120 Recordings
Giritina- 125 Recordings
Landrous- 130 Recordings
Rayquazza- 135 Recordings
Celebi- 140 Recordings
Keldeo- 145 Recordings
Meloetta- 150 Recordings
Victini- 155 Recordings
Mew- 160 Recordings
Genesect- 165 Recordings
Deoxys- 170 Recordings
Arceus- 175 Recordings
Mewtwo- 180 Recordings
Jirachi- 125 Recordings
Mew- 130 Recordings

Bolt the Cat said:
-A new spinoff series that involves real time battling (as in, you control the Pokemon and can do more than just attack, you can move the Pokemon around, have them jump, dodge, and even use moves in more creative ways, kind of like the anime).
-This idea could probably be used as a storyline for one of the above, but remember that rumor before XY were announced that said the main games would take place on a giant space station? Well, while it's a terrible idea for a main game (because the main games focus on the Pokemon world itself, not artificially creating environments), that'd make an interesting spinoff.
I've been dreaming of a game like that forever, it would be very fun. I would imagine it implemented in to a colosseum game and maybe later on inside a main series game.
Programming all the pokemon would be such a pain however, they might need to cheap out and only do the latest set of pokemon.

Also 100th post ^_^

Reggie McGigas said:
Won't we getting Pokemon Rumble U?

That's a 5th gen game. They could do a 6th gen Rumble, but it'd probably be later in 6th gen, like 2015-2016ish. I'm not sure I'd want it, though, because IDK enough about how Rumble plays to know if it'd be worth playing.

Reggie McGigas said:
I should post some more of my ideas here instead of making a new post.
How about a Pokedex 3D where you capture Pokemon from X/Y and it will record them in the Pokedex 3D app. It will show the Pokedex info, moveset, type, how many times you have caught that Pokemon, How many shinies you have of it and where you Capture it in X/Y. There should also be a feature where you can battle Legendary Pokemon that can't be found in the game and you can record them in the dex if you defeat them. However, you can't get the above information besides type and info. You can challange a legendary after a certian amount of pokemon you have recorded from X and Y. You battle them with Pokemon you have in the Pokedex. They are all (The Legendaries and The Pokemon you use) level 25.

Entei - 5 recordings of pokemon
Raikou - 10 Recordings
Regirock - 15 Recordings
Regice- 20 Recordings
Registeel- 25 Recordings
Latios-30 Recordings
Latias- 35 Recordings
Tornadus- 40 Recordings
Thunderous- 45 Recordings
Heatran- 50 Recordings
Regigigas- 55 Recordings
Suicune- 60 Recordings
Reshiram - 65 Recordings
Zekrom- 70 Recordings
Dialga- 75 Recordings
Palkia- 80 Recordings
Ho-Oh- 85 Recordings
Lugia- 90 Recordings
Kyogre- 95 Recordings
Groundon- 100 Recordings
Cobalion- 105 Recordings
Virizion- 110 Recordings
Terakkion- 115 Recordings
Kyurem- 120 Recordings
Giritina- 125 Recordings
Landrous- 130 Recordings
Rayquazza- 135 Recordings
Celebi- 140 Recordings
Keldeo- 145 Recordings
Meloetta- 150 Recordings
Victini- 155 Recordings
Mew- 160 Recordings
Genesect- 165 Recordings
Deoxys- 170 Recordings
Arceus- 175 Recordings
Mewtwo- 180 Recordings
Jirachi- 125 Recordings
Mew- 130 Recordings

This sounds like a really bad idea. First of all, I think Pokedex 3D's Pokedex will be integrated into XY, making any future Pokedex 3D entries pointless. Second, I don't think they'd make the legendaries that easy to get, and they certainly won't put anywhere near that many in (probably about 5 at most). And probably not event ones at all (it is very rare for an event Pokemon to be obtainable in a spinoff without some sort of download event).

I don't think this would be considered a spin off game but i think it would be nice if they would develope somethin g like they had for the super nintendo back then. Where you are able to play X and Y on the Wii U. Like they had for Blue and Red for the Supernintendo. This thing lol:

28rl4ya.jpg

I thought of an idea that would be a 3DS app, which allows you to send your Pokemon to it, and it almost be a Day-Care like feature. Whilst in said app, you can play games with your Pokemon, train them to learn Egg/Tutor/otherwise unobtainable moves (e.g. train an Excadrill to learn Crush Claw), and level them up (obviously having a limit depending on where you are in the game). Also, the more you play and train with them, they would get happier. Also, they wouldn't evolve in said app. You would send your Pokemon to it in a special device-thing found in the Daycare (wherever it is).

Also, give me a Mystery Dungeon for Gen.6 and I will be happy.

Back