What should I play for _________?

RE: What should I play for _______?

Azelf Master said:
Whay should I do Legos?
Use Donphan/Mesprit. All decks that aren't named Luxchomp are slowed down by losing powers, and Luxchomp can't use Dragon Breath/Bright Look if you dropped Mesprit last turn. You can also try for a donk too.

johnkalli1990 said:
It must be a division between senior & juniors.
Please clarify on what you're talking about.

Event: Nats
Division: senior
Metagame: Gyarados, luxchomp and every SP varient, machamp, cursegar and jumpluff.
What you can play: Gyarados, Luxchomp, mother gengar, knigdra and donphan. i don't know what to play though.

Dragonzong said:
Event: Nats
Division: senior
Metagame: Gyarados, luxchomp and every SP varient, machamp, cursegar and jumpluff.
What you can play: Gyarados, Luxchomp, mother gengar, knigdra and donphan. i don't know what to play though.

LuxChomp is probably the best option I see out of that list. If you're a really good player with it, you can win against Gyarados, faster than Machamp and Cursegar. Jumpluff is also close, but Luxray can normally take it. And then you have Mewtwo, Ambipom G, and Promocroak G for Mirror.

dmaster out.

Division: Senior
Metagame: SP and Gyrados
What you can play: LuxChomp, Kingdra, Gengar.

Same here dude!

I would go for gengar, its great against gyarados and unless SP means dialga G then its good against SP

Event: BR's and testing
Division: Masters(Now atleast) :(
Metagame: New England Sablelock here, Sablelock there, LuxChomp Luxpluff, etc etc
What you can play: Donphan(Though I'd rather not), Sablelock, LuxChomp, LuxChompPhan,LuxChomp w/ ERL, SP Entei raikou, LuxLock

I would go for Luxchomp w/ ER Legend. It beats Jumpluff...which is good. Gotta test that Sablelock matchup though. It could be a doozy. Actually, Sablelock isn't a bad choice itself. Still have to test the mirror either way.

dmaster out.

Wat should i play for Donphan Prime? Ursaring Prime? Flygon? Just local.

sadams252 said:
Wat should i pay for Donphan Prime? Ursaring Prime?

What Event is it? (Use the Form, please.)

dmaster out.

Event: Battle Roads
Division: Seniors
Metagame: I saw Kingdra, Donphan, and Luxchomp (Which otherwise isn't popular O_O) last BR's, my meta isn't too slow-paced, only two seniors I know of play pretty slow decks. I don't know if Seniors play too much SP where I am.
What you can play: Rogues (I don't play meta) been thinking of a Viletomb varient, or something that can shut down these quick low energy decks like Dusknoir SF.

Event:Battle Roads
Division: Seniors:
Metagame:First tournament but expect lots Machamp based on my league
What can you play: Just like Tyranniking, I play rouge, thinking about Magnelock w/ ERL or should I just go with regular Magnelock?
I CAN play Sablelock I just do not what to :/

Event: Battle Roads
Metagame: SP,Jumpluff,Gyarados,Cursegar,Machamp
What Can You Play: Sps,Flygon,Jumpluff,Rogue,Donphan,

pokefan1234 said:
Event:Battle Roads
Division: Seniors:
Metagame:First tournament but expect lots Machamp based on my league
What can you play: Just like Tyranniking, I play rouge, thinking about Magnelock w/ ERL or should I just go with regular Magnelock?
I CAN play Sablelock I just do not what to :/

Go with Regular Magnelock--ERL/Magnelock will only hand clog or hurt you.

actually, the 3 or so games I played against a Magnelock/ERL on redshark, the ERL was really a deciding factor. Its a great tech, since magnezone cant play mewtwo like cursegar.

Event: Fall Battle Roads
Meta: TONS of Luxchomp, a variety of decks like Cursegar and Toxitank, and some rogue
What can you play: Sablelock, Jumpluff, Gyarados w/o Luxray, Rogue

~A+G

Event: Fall Battle Roads
Meta: Cursegar, Luxchomp, Sablelock, some rouge
What you can play: Charizard, Kingdra, Ampchomp, Crobat/Gengar (yeah, I only play rouge)

Back