BW/BW2 Where will the gyms be & what gym types will there be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Where do you think the gyms will be and what gym types will there be?

Ice gym eh? Must mean we will be seeing some great ice pokémon early in-game. Like Ive said before, Dento I want to be the Grass leader imo. And Aloe to be Rock, Ground, or Ghost. I don't know why, but something tells me she will be one of those three type leader.

I'm hoping for an Ice, Grass, Steel, Ground, Dark, Electric, Dragon, and Ghost type gyms.

early ice types would be great. id also like some earlier types besides normal and flying. pretty sure dento is a fir/wtr/grs type due to the badge. i want aloe to be fir type do to fire being used to cook. also want a drg type user who isnt the final gym, second only to drk. also a rock gym that comes much later. think stl w/gear is a given w/the amusement park. hope gyms get multitypes like grd/rck elc/stl ice/wtr etc.

I'm still sticking by my theory that Dento is Grass, Aloe is fire. And I really hope that it isn't an ice type gym...every generation so far there has either been a gym or an elite 4 who is ice. Not saying that ice type gyms are bad or stupid, but I'm just sick of em lol

That is definitely an ice gym but it's not early on in the game it's the demo place and it's near the top left so it's not early on.

i wnat it early or not at all. i know dragons cant be availble early but whats to stop a later powerful psy(ralts in hoenn) or elc type(sphinx)? i want really hard puzzles in really hard dungeon-like gyms. perhaps a dragon gym in the castle?

Ok dento is a grass leader and i'm guessing his gym is near 10 or 2.

dento-grass
aloe-rock or fire
and this is what i want the other leaders to be in no specific order:bug, ice, dragon, dark, ground, posion, electric/water(either would be cool with me, the eight is an open slot)

how about eletric instead of water. water is overused. stl could be in the huge city

^i suppose steel or electric would go well with Hiun city

OK so we've seen/known about at least 6 potential gyms:

1. Bug-Gym with honey inside
2. Dento's Grass-Gym
3. Aloe's Gym (Fire?)
4. Sekka City Ice Gym
5. Rollercoaster Gym, probably in the fairground city (Steel or Electric?)
6. Hiun City Gym(?)

If they are all gyms, and they are all unique, then that means that there are only 2 gyms left to see (assuming there are still 8 in total). Of course, numbers "1" or "5" could be the interiors of the Hiun City Gym, so we may have seen parts of 5 gyms.

dento is confirmed as 1st and aloe the 2nd. how about the amusement park as elc and hiun city steel?

My thoughts on first 4 gym locations first one is west of the power plant Grass type, Then the place with the train tracks that is front of the sky arrow bridge leading to Hiun City is Aloe's because it said something about that (fire). Then there is one in Hiun City and one in the fair grounds (Electric).

there must be a dragon and bug tipe gym because the lasts ones were on the second gen and a dark tipe because they have never done one and there are a lot of powerful dark pokemon which they can use, like tiranitar and zoroark (it could be like on the fourth gen when a gym leader had a lucario who was the popular pokemon of the gen, protagonist of its own movie, like zoroark now) and some leader could be like a musical actor or actress because of the new pokemon musical contests and also there should be like a doctor gym leader or like back on third gen whit the psichic twins whit double battles, now that we have triple battles there should be triplets xD that would be funny

^just had to say this:spelling needs to be worked on.....and i dont want triplet leaders to happen....EVER. tate and liza were ok because they were twins who had a mental connection
did you hear of this new letter? its called:"Y"

they worked because they were two and the novelty of the game was double battles, do you think that they would make two trainers for a simple battle? whit one pokemon? always when there are 2 trainers against you it's a double battle
and if the stuff of the "y" was for me, sorry, i didnt understand your sarcasm, im from chile and im still learning english :)

bugs work in hives and colonies, iron works and people working there must work together in unison. it could work imo.
also tyranitar would be to strong for a 4th gym and there are no old pokemon. zorua is a event/legend and we need to see the variety in new pokemon because if there is only one line of water pokemon for ex, there wouldnt be enough for a team/gym

laceromuvo said:
they worked because they were two and the novelty of the game was double battles, do you think that they would make two trainers for a simple battle? whit one pokemon? always when there are 2 trainers against you it's a double battle
and if the stuff of the "y" was for me, sorry, i didnt understand your sarcasm, im from chile and im still learning english :)

now i feel like a censcored for insulting ur spelling.....but i dont think that they will make another mulitperson leader, because tate and liza were twins with a psychic connection, and thats based off of urban legends and rumors. ive never heard of twins doing that, and the only way gf could pull that off was if they were psychic type which would be a ripoff of tate and liza. my point is, why would there be three unrelated leaders at one gym when they could just get their own, or pick one?

i dont want a triple/rotation gym just saying there is still a chance. is anyone against multitype gyms? i dont mean wtr/fir but more like wtr/ice. it would be pretty cool imo but could go bad just as easily

^meh, as long as we dont have another bird type leader, idk why but i didnt like it....
and speaking of which, why can crobat learn brave bird? its a freaking bat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back