XY Which New Items and Poké Balls Would You Want in XY?

Pokeballs:

Mythic Ball: Makes capturing dragon, fairy, and ghost type pokemon easier

Contaminate Ball: A pokemon caught with this ball will have a higher chance of getting pokerus

Invasive Ball: Makes capturing pokemon not in the regional dex easier.

Native Ball: Makes capturing pokemon found in the regional dex easier.

Random ideas I came up with.

Max Ball - Low catch rate, but instantly levels the pokemon to 100 and makes it evolve, only two in game, one for completing Regional Dex, then another for national

Lesser Ball - High catch rate, but lowers the Pokemon's level as low as that evolution can go. Only two, same with what was said above.

These are the only two I can think of.

I don't know if you ever been on vdex before but they have events and stuff, one of them was the shiny ball which was fantastic you only get one but whatever Pokemon you catch become shiny.

items:
Opera mask- allow the user to have the imposter ability(one time use)
Mystery mask- Pokemon comes out with the appearance of chosen pokemon(one time use)
Egg Warmer- cut egg hatching steps by 75%
Miracle Grow- berries grow instantly
Anti eviolite- decrease defense and sp. Def by 1.5
key items:
Hang glider- you can fly and get flying Pokemon
Scuba gear- you can dive under water.
Drill- breaks rocks and gets you out of caves
Surfboard- allows you to cross bodies of water
Grapling hook- allows you to climb certain high places
Flashlight-lets you see in the dark
Axe-cut down trees

benehime said:
I don't know if you ever been on vdex before but they have events and stuff, one of them was the shiny ball which was fantastic you only get one but whatever Pokemon you catch become shiny.

items:
Mystery mask- Pokemon comes out with the appearance of chosen pokemon(one time use)
key items:
Axe-cut down trees

Goodbye HM's, hello Secret Agent Animal Crossing Villager Red.

FloodBadge said:
benehime said:

items:
key items:
Axe-cut down trees

Goodbye HM's, hello Secret Agent Animal Crossing Villager Red.

Exactly no more HM slave *cough* bidoof *cough*

Wow, thats a amazing way of remaking HMs in a way that doesn't use moveslots with unerasable and weak moves.

Youd equip a pokemon with the proper item and it works like it knew the move.

While the moves like Surf would still work, so youd be able to choose too.

Mitja said:
Wow, thats a amazing way of remaking HMs in a way that doesn't use moveslots with unerasable and weak moves.

yes exactly, or they could be key items. Whatever floats your boat. Video game logic here a small back pack with infinite space :-D

Mitja said:

Better yet if you just use the items yourself? Not give them to your Pokémon?

Fee said:
Mitja said:

yes, exactly this is the original intention, but what about waterfall and strength?

benehime said:
Fee said:

yes, exactly this is the original intention, but what about waterfall and strength?
"I love the power glove. It's so bad."

Remove waterfalls?

gamefreak33797 said:
Max Ball - Low catch rate, but instantly levels the pokemon to 100 and makes it evolve, only two in game, one for completing Regional Dex, then another for national

Lesser Ball - High catch rate, but lowers the Pokemon's level as low as that evolution can go. Only two, same with what was said above.

The Max ball and Lesser ball look stupid in my opinion.

Why do we need a pokeball that instantly levels a pokemon to 100? Same with the whole deleveling thing, why, just why do we need that? Also the lowest possible level for any pokemon (evolutions included) is level one. It has also been shown in games that you can actually catch underleveled evolved pokemon.

Level three electrode through trade in gen one, level 4 to 6 kakuna and Metapod in Viridian forest, and remember the Pidgeotto you could catch in Viridian forest in Yellow? Yup those were underleveled too, how would the lesser ball work for something like that?

Raptor9229 said:
gamefreak33797 said:

Why do we need a pokeball that instantly levels a pokemon to 100? Same with the whole deleveling thing, why, just why do we need that? Also the lowest possible level for any pokemon (evolutions included) is level one. It has also been shown in games that you can actually catch underleveled evolved pokemon.

Level three electrode through trade in gen one, level 4 to 6 kakuna and Metapod in Viridian forest, and remember the Pidgeotto you could catch in Viridian forest in Yellow? Yup those were underleveled too, how would the lesser ball work for something like that?

I think it's a good idea because one if you catch lets say magby it will evolve and you can breed a better nature, the lesser ball would be cool also such as capturing a legendary Pokemon like Reshiram and you could finally trade through GTS

Ghost King said:
Raptor9229 said:

I think it's a good idea because one if you catch lets say magby it will evolve and you can breed a better nature, the lesser ball would be cool also such as capturing a legendary Pokemon like Reshiram and you could finally trade through GTS

Except I really do not like the idea of said pokeballs.

Raptor9229 said:
Ghost King said:

Except I really do not like the idea of said pokeballs.

well everyone has there opinions

Anyone here up for a new breeding item that passes the Pokémon's Ability down to the baby 100%, let's say you have an Infernape with the Hidden Ability Iron Fist, you would just give the Father or Mother Infernape the item and breed with whatever Pokémon it can mate with and voilà you have yourself a baby Chimchar with the Iron Fist Ability. I personally think it would be great because it can really be a pain to sometimes get a Pokémon with a desired ability.

Any thoughts?

I always like catching Pokémon in balls that match their appearance, color scheme, and type. I would like it if there were Pokéballs for specifc types; Fire Ball, Water Balls, Electric Balls, etc., which would all work better with their respective type and had a color matching the type.

As for items, I have always wanted a Microphone to boost sound based attacks in power and/or accuracy (I've wanted this ever since generation 1 for Sing). This idea obviously comes from the recurring Jigglypuff in Kanto from the anime.

Drohn said:
I always like catching Pokémon in balls that match their appearance, color scheme, and type. I would like it if there were Pokéballs for specifc types; Fire Ball, Water Balls, Electric Balls, etc., which would all work better with their respective type and had a color matching the type.

As for items, I have always wanted a Microphone to boost sound based attacks in power and/or accuracy (I've wanted this ever since generation 1 for Sing). This idea obviously comes from the recurring Jigglypuff in Kanto from the anime.

Better yet, the option to change a pokeball color and/or patterns, instead of adding so many pokeballs, or maybe just a few balls that work better with several types, like:

clear ball (light blue pattern): 2x catch rate with ice, water and flying pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.
mystic ball (pink and purple pattern): 2x catch rate with psychic, fairy, ghost pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.
nature ball (green and light brown pattern): 2x catch rate with grass, bug, rock and ground pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.
feisty ball (red and black): 2x catch rate with dark, fire and fighting pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.
science ball (silver and glowing light blue): 2x catch rate with electric, steel and poison pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.
royal ball (gold, red and royal blue): 2x catch rate with dragon pokemon. 0.5x with everything else,

professorlight said:
Drohn said:

Better yet, the option to change a pokeball color and/or patterns, instead of adding so many pokeballs, or maybe just a few balls that work better with several types, like:

clear ball (light blue pattern): 2x catch rate with ice, water and flying pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.
mystic ball (pink and purple pattern): 2x catch rate with psychic, fairy, ghost pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.
nature ball (green and light brown pattern): 2x catch rate with grass, bug, rock and ground pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.
feisty ball (red and black): 2x catch rate with dark, fire and fighting pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.
science ball (silver and glowing light blue): 2x catch rate with electric, steel and poison pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.
royal ball (gold, red and royal blue): 2x catch rate with dragon pokemon. 0.5x with everything else.

basic ball (grey, black, white, brown?): 2x catch rate with normal pokemon. 0.5x with everything else

Back