Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

I joined for Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver updates, way better than Serebii, and forum looks nice.

This forum is way faster than Serebii's Forum. I love it:p

Definitely faster than Serebii's forums I agree.
And I have Verizon FiOS too, serebii's forums are pretty slow.
I also like the HG/SS updates, they look more
organized here :)

Yes, this place is better than serebii, not as plain, slow, more punctuation, (Really, most of there pages on the main site have no periods!) o_O;

I joined pokebeach because I was talking to a freind and I said how I had never seen artwork on it and she told me how serebii was really tight whith art so I moved ove here because she was on t and it seemed like the best place to go, and serebii was just way to black and depressing.

For me I found someone advertising a tournament on Serebii's chat and decided that even though my battling skills needed a lot of work it couldn't hurt to join. I ended up being directed here and unlike most of the other competitors redirected from Serebii I decided to stick around. The people are pretty awesome and helpful so yeah, quite glad I decided to join. :)

Is more organized and always has better updates on new about pokemon.

Forums were faster then Serebii, There are more TCG people here unlike at Serebii, I've gotten a lot of Competative Battling tips for Platinum, and I like all the clans and other stuff here at PokeBeach

My friend told me about Pokebeach.com that it has awesome pokemon info and
I saw it said forums so aia clicked it and i joined!

I joined because someone at league said PokeBeach had good card scans.

I joined pokebeach via search engine.
For a big while I was a massive fan, and when I got the internet for the first time I googled "Pokeman form"
In my n00bish way and I stumbled across this forum.
Then as I saw it was way more advanced, social and great rules, I bought a cottage and settled down...
The end.

well i joined the board but im not an active member.

iv'e come here to see how strict the modding is here.

i dont mean if the guy deserves it i mean modding things like "crap" or other "E" rated things that were in disney movies.

Two guesses what site ive come from -.-

I was always on the Gym and everybody is all talking about the PokeBeach. So I got interested in this forum so I registered.

Azul said:
I was always on the Gym and everybody is all talking about the PokeBeach. So I got interested in this forum so I registered.

I came here because the trading mod insults people.
not very mod like.

i like it better here. beter atmosphere.

searching around internet for pokemon stuff when i found pokebeach had tons of news and fourms and stuff like that thats how i found it.

uhm. because i used to have a really old acc.
lost the pass got back into pokemon and made this new acc.

Back