Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

I was begged by my girlfriend Amt to come here and apply to be an Expert. Since joining I've done some tutoring, but I mainly hang around talking to other Experts ;)

Somebody told me about it. I got bored, curious, or something months later and decided to join when I saw the forums.

Well at the time I was looking for card scans. I saw this website and I decided to go on it daily. When I got an email address, I decided to join the forums.

I just started playing the TCG and found this website for card scans I soo realised the forums and joined as I needed deck help

Cause my friend told me to join when I first started playing pokemon. Then I moved on to pokegym and now I come here and there a bunch.

I joined this forum because I was searching for pokemon news and card scans... Eventually I googled this site and few months after that here I am :)

I really cant remember... I think it had something to do with wanting to actually talk to people about Pokémon without getting the backround noise of kids making fun of you.

My friend showed me the site, and It was kewl. <3
I liked all the scans, and Redshark, so I could test decks out. :)

/me hippety hops in

I hippety hopped in to this forum to celebrate my favourite day of the year!

/me hippety hops away

I was looking for card scans and stumbled over here. After a while I registered to trade some of my extra cards.

It is good source to talk with friends , work on decks, and look up the scans.

I chose this site because it looked better then other pokemon blog sites. Also, I heard about it from others at league.

I was looking to see when the next Event Pokemon was going to be released and I found this and I joined a year latter.

Back