Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

Well, I joined because... errr... euh... Yeah. I can't remember actually...! :(

But I suppose it's because I wanted to check out some other people who liked pokémon(without being made fun of), to improve my tcg skills, and to have a general fun time.

Now I remember! I joined here because I was about to get into the competitive side of the tcg, and I came here to in some knowledge about it! :D

I joined because my account probably got deleted in housecleaning because I never posted (happened a couple times, actually), and I needed feedback on a BlastCatty deck I had assembled at Minnesota States. I have known about PokeBeach for 4 years. I only signed up for the forums a couple times in my knowledge of the site's existence because I never felt the urge to be active in the forums, except for at those times, when my previous account had already been deleted.

jboy said:
I was looking to see when the next Event Pokemon was going to be released and I found this and I joined a year latter.

Ah I just remembered that I also joined so I can battle people.:D

I joined because i had some q's about the tcg.

Cause I wanted to show off what I thought was a great deck.
But of course I was a newbie then, using pyramid lines, 25 Pokemon, 25 Energies, 10 Trainers. Hahah.
Now, I'm only here to... I guess see what's going on in the game.
I don't really get much from it anymore. :'[

I joined the Beach after joining Pokegym. It seemed like a logical thing to do for me at that time.

I joined this forum because a member on my forum mentioned it, so I came here! Nice to meet you all!

this is cool.. i joined here on the day of my bday.. it was a gift for my self.. weird huh.. i remember my first post.. they said "ur line up stinks.." haha

Yakkov, who actually got me into the tcg, told me about this place in 2007, and I signed up the same day,
Although I didn't post until around a year later.

Today is my first day here at PokéBeach. I first discovered this site by following a link that led to a news article here. I've always been a fan of forums, and I love meeting fellow Pokémon fans, so I thought I'd join.

I stumbled upon it, and wanted more friends and a forum account, so 1 years later, here I am!:p P.S.New Sig:~*Shining*Suicune{W}~

I joined because besides Serebii this site is very reliable Pokemon News site and well I wanted to trade people been here for almost 3 yrs

I joined after joining Serebii for a year. I found a link in their forums, saw this, felt it was a MUCH better site especially since it has EVERYTHING and not just a couple of things(video games/anime).

Bubba235 said:
I joined after joining Serebii for a year. I found a link in their forums, saw this, felt it was a MUCH better site especially since it has EVERYTHING and not just a couple of things(video games/anime).

Welcome back, dude.

I found the updates for HG & SS
and I saw there was a forums section,
so I joined

Back