Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokeBeach?

A friend told me to join last summer, so I did. (poor me, this was the first forum I joined, I didn't even notice the introduction thread)

I was on smogon and someone was talking about it, I checked it out and I was like dang, this place is so much nicer then any other fansite I have visited. *cough serebii*

I got a link from a forum to go to pokebeach for information about pokemon black and white, I ended up lurking these forums everyday, looking at info, looking at boards, etc. etc., Then I thought "Hey, I've been lurking here for a while, why not join?" So I registered, blah blah blah...

Because i heard about it on a website and i wanted more info on B/W so i started to look at the "Current Event: Black and White" and then i tried to to join but i didn't know exactly how to enter the letter/numbers on the security check feature before you have an account then finally i got lucky and i haven't regretted joining this site ever since the background is nice and it's such a great place here.

Found it ages ago but didn't think of joining because I wasn't much of a forum person. But I thought it would be time I could start discussing many things. Also good website for news. Prefer it much more then Bulbapedia.

I joined because Serebii didn't do it for me and I wanted another community, and this was the next one I found.

Honestly, I never knew it existed before then.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Serebii also makes my computer lag. So it was a laggy forum where people were not very nice. But this one works fine.

Through Serebii while I was camping around for new Black/White news a few months ago. And voila I saw the link to here, and what this website provided was more detailed, so I came here to continue my camping lol.

Q:How did I find pokebeach?
A: While trying to trade pokemons on serebii wifi chat, someone mentioned pokebeach and got immediatly banned by the mod for mentioning this site. I decided to check it out and found it.

Q: Why I decided to join this community?
A: Pokebeach has the best news related to pokemon. They give clear description, pictures and VIDEOS unlike some sites (ex: serebii). I also admire the WPM's guts on how he runs after pokemon news even though he is not getting no money or nothing. He does it only for his FANS!

You got banned for mentioning pokebeach on serebii, they must really hate us lol

Why did I join pokebeach? Because the news is faster and more detailed. :)

Hmm, why did I join? I guess it is because PokéBeach inspired me to create PokéStation.

I was searching for a pokemon site last month and found pokebeach then a couple days ago I joined.

I joined because this place seemed a lot more welcoming than another forum, which will remain nameless. And it was a lot more welcoming.

Honestly, it's because of the drama between this place and another that happened a couple days ago :v That and I hadn't been on a Pokemon board in a while.

This site is one of the best Pokemon site that I've ever seen. So I guess it'll be good to me to Join instead of not Joining. A lot of nice and cool member are here too. I actually been Browsing this Forum, But when I'm started to like this Forum, I decided to Join and try my best to make many many many many many (Oops too long) Friends.

I joined because most of my friends from the game had an account and I had no other way to talk to them. It's also cool how you can check out some new decks roaming the format, but I guess you can do that when you aren't a member too.

Back